vladdrac
06-11 06:01 PM
the question may be, why did 'someone' do it
wallpaper Disney Princess Snow White
sam_hoosier
11-15 04:02 PM
Do the following job descriptions qualify for AC21 provided all other factors such as salary and 485 pending for 180+ days have been met
Job A: Techincal Consultant
- Configures and implements risk management solutions using ASP.NET, VB.NET, XML, XSLT/XPATH.
- Basic working understanding of SQL Server, Oracle and related query language and tools
- Consulting development experience in IT or Systems Integration
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
Job B: Project Manager
- Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
etc etc.
On promotion with the same employer, i will have responsibilities for job B but i am looking to change employers. can i join new employer with job B and use AC21 ?
Is the SOC/O*NET job code same for both jobs ? If so, you should be fine but double check with your lawyer.
Job A: Techincal Consultant
- Configures and implements risk management solutions using ASP.NET, VB.NET, XML, XSLT/XPATH.
- Basic working understanding of SQL Server, Oracle and related query language and tools
- Consulting development experience in IT or Systems Integration
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
Job B: Project Manager
- Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
etc etc.
On promotion with the same employer, i will have responsibilities for job B but i am looking to change employers. can i join new employer with job B and use AC21 ?
Is the SOC/O*NET job code same for both jobs ? If so, you should be fine but double check with your lawyer.
kaisersose
04-16 04:38 PM
What is an "MTR"?
Motion To Reopen. Basically having the IO re-examine the case by pointing out that the original application + evidence was correct, but the decision was not.
Motion To Reopen. Basically having the IO re-examine the case by pointing out that the original application + evidence was correct, but the decision was not.
2011 Disney Princess Coloring Pages
putu99
06-16 08:39 PM
I am in a similar situation...I have been on an F1 visa for the last five years, and have just applied for my OPT. I will start work this August on my F1 OPT, and my employer was going to apply for my H1B visa shortly. However, my husband is on an H1 visa, and thanks to all the dates being current, he can now file his I-485.
I would like to know if I can apply for an H1B *after* my husband files our papers for an AOS (I-485). The reason I ask is because I am not sure how long my husband's EAD will take to arrive (I have heard that perhaps due to everything being current, EADs and Advance Parole applications might get backlogged), and I know my OPT will expire next summer. Therefore before we make any decisions about I-485 filing I need to know if I will be eligible to apply for an H1 visa when I already have an AOS application on file.
Thank you.
I would like to know if I can apply for an H1B *after* my husband files our papers for an AOS (I-485). The reason I ask is because I am not sure how long my husband's EAD will take to arrive (I have heard that perhaps due to everything being current, EADs and Advance Parole applications might get backlogged), and I know my OPT will expire next summer. Therefore before we make any decisions about I-485 filing I need to know if I will be eligible to apply for an H1 visa when I already have an AOS application on file.
Thank you.
more...

misha
07-21 02:18 PM
Misha,
Even I did not receive my AP ,which I applied last year july 2007.
Coudn't wait anymore...its kids vacation time.I took infopass ,the IO asked me why I had not contact ed all this time.I explained to her that the constant response whenever I called the 1-800 # was 30days -60 days.
she made us wait for almost 2 1/2 hours.
Finally she asked to submit new application ,2 photoes,2 copies of our BCertificates.
She gave our AP for me and my wife right away.
So I advice you to take Info pass and check.Ap what I received was in paper.
Thanks for the advice. I have my infopass appointment on July 23 2008. We will see.
Even I did not receive my AP ,which I applied last year july 2007.
Coudn't wait anymore...its kids vacation time.I took infopass ,the IO asked me why I had not contact ed all this time.I explained to her that the constant response whenever I called the 1-800 # was 30days -60 days.
she made us wait for almost 2 1/2 hours.
Finally she asked to submit new application ,2 photoes,2 copies of our BCertificates.
She gave our AP for me and my wife right away.
So I advice you to take Info pass and check.Ap what I received was in paper.
Thanks for the advice. I have my infopass appointment on July 23 2008. We will see.
srinivas_o
01-08 10:16 AM
Hello Gurus,
I am planning to travel to India in March. I am not with my GC sponsored employer and joined a new employer on EAD. I have an approved Advance Parole and so my wife.
My question is, what are the documents we need to carry in this situation? As per my knowledge, copy of I-485 receipts, approved AP documents and EAD. Do we need to carry any other
documents like letter from my present employer, pay stubs, W2s etc???? Please let me know.
Thanks.
Srinivas
I am planning to travel to India in March. I am not with my GC sponsored employer and joined a new employer on EAD. I have an approved Advance Parole and so my wife.
My question is, what are the documents we need to carry in this situation? As per my knowledge, copy of I-485 receipts, approved AP documents and EAD. Do we need to carry any other
documents like letter from my present employer, pay stubs, W2s etc???? Please let me know.
Thanks.
Srinivas
more...
rajenk
10-11 01:11 PM
Consult with your current company immigration attorney and find out why your current job will not qualify for EB2.
Just in case start your EB3 GC and port your PD to this new GC I-140. That will help you with the H1B renewal for 3 years. You have got 14 more months. you should be able to get I-140 filed by then, do a premium for I-140 to get it approved by the time you renew your H1B.
Renewing your H1B based on the revoked I-140 would be risky.
Just in case start your EB3 GC and port your PD to this new GC I-140. That will help you with the H1B renewal for 3 years. You have got 14 more months. you should be able to get I-140 filed by then, do a premium for I-140 to get it approved by the time you renew your H1B.
Renewing your H1B based on the revoked I-140 would be risky.
2010 Disney Princess Coloring Page

santb1975
07-09 11:22 AM
IV is all of us in here. If we want an issue of ours to be resolved we need to take the lead and be willing to do the Ground work and be consistent with what we are trying to accomplish. Core members are always available to provide guidance
CP Filed at Mumbai Embassy - India
PD: Oct 2003
I would suggest to start a separate thread to know who are CP filers in the forum and then we can have a conf with IV to discuss what needs to be done. We can also send the private message to each to share our contact info.
CP Filed at Mumbai Embassy - India
PD: Oct 2003
I would suggest to start a separate thread to know who are CP filers in the forum and then we can have a conf with IV to discuss what needs to be done. We can also send the private message to each to share our contact info.
more...
senthil1
03-05 08:53 PM
We cannot justify the opposition to price increase as INS expects the fees to be paid by employer. So if needed employers can oppose not the employees. Only fees the candidates expect to pay is citizenship fees and all other immigration related fees should be paid by Employers as they are sponsoring gc
USCIS fees cover none of the activities you mentioned.
USCIS fees cover none of the activities you mentioned.
hair Printable Disney princess

vnsriv
10-08 04:01 PM
so here is exact question , what about if i get GC approval before my PD gets current?
You mis-understood the concept of PD then. Your I-485(GC) won't be approved until your PD is current.
You mis-understood the concept of PD then. Your I-485(GC) won't be approved until your PD is current.
more...
immilaw
09-17 12:05 PM
Explain your comments more clearly - do you mean EB1 unused is not getting used by EB2 India/China? If so, this is a matter of grave concern, and yes, we need to find out more information on this. We have to wait till DOS publishes Visa number usage this year. All EB1 and EB2 numbers should be used by over-subscribed countries in those categories and by no means by EB3.
Find out/research as much as you can on this - we need to understand what is going on.
I will in the next few days and will let everybody on the forum know. As I said my knowledge is based on the information from this form and from immigrationportal.com. I will read the section thoroughly, I think it is Sec 201 of INA and will also try to get the information from other sources.
Find out/research as much as you can on this - we need to understand what is going on.
I will in the next few days and will let everybody on the forum know. As I said my knowledge is based on the information from this form and from immigrationportal.com. I will read the section thoroughly, I think it is Sec 201 of INA and will also try to get the information from other sources.
hot DISNEY COLORING PAGES
Templarian
04-24 08:33 AM
^SDL is not really that confusing at all. And he will have to learn it at one time or another, and why limit a program to one OS.
Plus he said he wanted to make slide out menu's and after a week will be able to do that and probably more.
Plus he said he wanted to make slide out menu's and after a week will be able to do that and probably more.
more...
house Disney Princess Belle coloring
sankap
07-30 03:26 PM
Do you get the FP notice by email or snail mail?
tattoo After that, you can print

irock
08-03 05:20 PM
Hello,
I am working on H1B and filed for my extention in Mar 2007. My original H1B expired in Jun 2007 and filed for EAD/AP/485 on Jul 22 2007. Today my employer received that h1b extension got denied. He got a RFE in may 2007 to which he replied.
What are my options now? Can I stay here now? Can I work now? Can another employer file for my h1 extension now?
Please help.
Thank you.
As rustamehind mentioned, file Motion to re-open. If you get your EAD before re-opened H1B is approved/denied, you can start working on EAD.
btw, do you know the reason for denial? what RFE you got? What center you applied? I hear lot of RFEs/denials from California center.
I am working on H1B and filed for my extention in Mar 2007. My original H1B expired in Jun 2007 and filed for EAD/AP/485 on Jul 22 2007. Today my employer received that h1b extension got denied. He got a RFE in may 2007 to which he replied.
What are my options now? Can I stay here now? Can I work now? Can another employer file for my h1 extension now?
Please help.
Thank you.
As rustamehind mentioned, file Motion to re-open. If you get your EAD before re-opened H1B is approved/denied, you can start working on EAD.
btw, do you know the reason for denial? what RFE you got? What center you applied? I hear lot of RFEs/denials from California center.
more...
pictures Please print Disney coloring

humdesi
03-13 01:23 AM
There is a add on Sulekha ...
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/add
transitive verb
1: to join or unite so as to bring about an increase or improvement <adds 60 acres to his land> <wine adds a creative touch to cooking>
2: to say further : append
3: to combine (numbers) into an equivalent simple quantity or number
4: to include as a member of a group <don't forget to add me in>
intransitive verb
1 a: to perform addition b: to come together or unite by addition
2 a: to serve as an addition <the movie will add to his fame> b: to make an addition <added to her savings>
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/AD
Main Entry: 1ad
Pronunciation: \ˈad\
Function: noun
Usage: often attributive
Date: 1841
1 : advertisement 2
2 : advertising
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/add
transitive verb
1: to join or unite so as to bring about an increase or improvement <adds 60 acres to his land> <wine adds a creative touch to cooking>
2: to say further : append
3: to combine (numbers) into an equivalent simple quantity or number
4: to include as a member of a group <don't forget to add me in>
intransitive verb
1 a: to perform addition b: to come together or unite by addition
2 a: to serve as an addition <the movie will add to his fame> b: to make an addition <added to her savings>
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/AD
Main Entry: 1ad
Pronunciation: \ˈad\
Function: noun
Usage: often attributive
Date: 1841
1 : advertisement 2
2 : advertising
dresses Disney Princess Coloring Pages

mahathi
05-11 06:24 PM
The problem is I only have single entry visa to Canada. So if I go out I cannot come back without visitors visa to canada.
I am scared about that as well.
So, if the consulate decides to issue me the visa, can I get it stamped in India?
Your reply is much appreciated.
I am scared about that as well.
So, if the consulate decides to issue me the visa, can I get it stamped in India?
Your reply is much appreciated.
more...
makeup hair Printable Disney Coloring
Ψ
06-06 12:16 PM
well i didnt see that ........my bad..........stupid me.........:jail:
girlfriend Disney Princess Coloring Pages
john2255
10-20 08:53 AM
I have update the question with more details, please help. Thank you all very much in advance.
hairstyles Crayola® Sample Giant Coloring
hary536
05-20 03:51 PM
Hi, Thanks for the reply.
In my company, even though everyone works 32 hrs, they are still considered full-time, as we keep receiving the regular full-time benefits.
So in that case, do they still have to file an Amendment? If incase, they file amendment,then do they file just LCA amendment or H1B amendment.
Also, if instead of working 32 hrs, if they allow me to work 40 hrs, but reduce my annual salary but maintain higher than the prevailing wage, then also do they need to
file an amendment? If yes, which H1B or LCA or both?
Can you pls move this post to the "Ask an Attorney" section, so that i can get a reply from any attorney also?
1. As per Feb 20, 1992 USCIS memo, the full-time work is generally considered to be 35-40 hours per week or whatever is appropriate for the occupation. For example, air traffic controllers work 30 hours a week because of the stress. Then, in that case 30 hours would be "full time".
2. The employer MUST notify the DOL and/or USCIS in advance by filing amended petition if the terms of the employment changes during the validity period of H1B1 petition.
3. It is very common to file H1B amendment for changing from full time to part time, changing job location, or changes in job duties.
Have a good day!
________________________
Not a legal advice
US citizen of Indian origin
In my company, even though everyone works 32 hrs, they are still considered full-time, as we keep receiving the regular full-time benefits.
So in that case, do they still have to file an Amendment? If incase, they file amendment,then do they file just LCA amendment or H1B amendment.
Also, if instead of working 32 hrs, if they allow me to work 40 hrs, but reduce my annual salary but maintain higher than the prevailing wage, then also do they need to
file an amendment? If yes, which H1B or LCA or both?
Can you pls move this post to the "Ask an Attorney" section, so that i can get a reply from any attorney also?
1. As per Feb 20, 1992 USCIS memo, the full-time work is generally considered to be 35-40 hours per week or whatever is appropriate for the occupation. For example, air traffic controllers work 30 hours a week because of the stress. Then, in that case 30 hours would be "full time".
2. The employer MUST notify the DOL and/or USCIS in advance by filing amended petition if the terms of the employment changes during the validity period of H1B1 petition.
3. It is very common to file H1B amendment for changing from full time to part time, changing job location, or changes in job duties.
Have a good day!
________________________
Not a legal advice
US citizen of Indian origin
gnutin
06-10 12:43 PM
Hi Gurus,
I came to U.S in May 2006. The company for which currently I am working (Company A) filed my labor (EB2) in October 2009. The labor got approved in May 2010.
My Visa is expiring in March 2011.
Now the attorney has asked me for the documents to proceed with I140.Hopefully my I140 will be filed in couple weeks.
Now my question is that, I am planning to change my job (to employer B) in September 2010.
Please help with your valuable answers for the following questions:-
1. How long does it take to get the i140 approved?
(Regular/Premium)
It is typically taking 1 to 3 months with Regular, but there are cases stuck for much longer too. (Refer to .com for a general idea). With Premium it should be within 30-45 days.
2. What will happen to the PD if employer A withdraws or revokes my I140 approval after I join company B? Can I still carry over my PD?
You lose your PD if employer A revokes the I-140 approval. Note that this revocation is not common and is generally seen in fraud cases.
3. At this point of time how long will I get the new Visa extension when I do the H1B Transfer from employer B?
Premium processing would take less than 30 days. To be safe move after employer B receives the approval.
4. What are the documents I need from employer A if I have to carry forward my PD to the employer B's Green Card process?
You need a copy of the I-140 approval notice and a copy of your PERM labor filing. Any other documents would be a plus because they would help the employer B's attorneys to prepare similar applications.
5. Does the new job need to be the same title and job requirements as the old one?
For porting PD, the answer is no. In fact new job can be EB2 while the old one was EB3.
I came to U.S in May 2006. The company for which currently I am working (Company A) filed my labor (EB2) in October 2009. The labor got approved in May 2010.
My Visa is expiring in March 2011.
Now the attorney has asked me for the documents to proceed with I140.Hopefully my I140 will be filed in couple weeks.
Now my question is that, I am planning to change my job (to employer B) in September 2010.
Please help with your valuable answers for the following questions:-
1. How long does it take to get the i140 approved?
(Regular/Premium)
It is typically taking 1 to 3 months with Regular, but there are cases stuck for much longer too. (Refer to .com for a general idea). With Premium it should be within 30-45 days.
2. What will happen to the PD if employer A withdraws or revokes my I140 approval after I join company B? Can I still carry over my PD?
You lose your PD if employer A revokes the I-140 approval. Note that this revocation is not common and is generally seen in fraud cases.
3. At this point of time how long will I get the new Visa extension when I do the H1B Transfer from employer B?
Premium processing would take less than 30 days. To be safe move after employer B receives the approval.
4. What are the documents I need from employer A if I have to carry forward my PD to the employer B's Green Card process?
You need a copy of the I-140 approval notice and a copy of your PERM labor filing. Any other documents would be a plus because they would help the employer B's attorneys to prepare similar applications.
5. Does the new job need to be the same title and job requirements as the old one?
For porting PD, the answer is no. In fact new job can be EB2 while the old one was EB3.
lskreddy
06-10 11:37 PM
The worst hit 140's are EB3 (and that too mostly in NSC and some in TSC). Not a single NSC EB3-140 is coming at < 400 days.
EB2 is coming still okay and EB1/EB2-NIW are pretty quick. So i dont see a good quantity of benefit by allowing Premium Processing only on a thin section of applications ?? It make a difference of few days, not even months.
Where they need to re-instate Premium 140 to give actual relief - they wont do anything.
I agree, it is extremely narrow. Not too many employers wait until the 60 days window and if you had H1 approved, you would not qualify. I do believe this may be just to test waters and they will broaden it further..
EB2 is coming still okay and EB1/EB2-NIW are pretty quick. So i dont see a good quantity of benefit by allowing Premium Processing only on a thin section of applications ?? It make a difference of few days, not even months.
Where they need to re-instate Premium 140 to give actual relief - they wont do anything.
I agree, it is extremely narrow. Not too many employers wait until the 60 days window and if you had H1 approved, you would not qualify. I do believe this may be just to test waters and they will broaden it further..

No comments:
Post a Comment