gc28262
01-15 04:16 PM
I agree.
Visa Recapture or remove country limit for skilled labor (EB category). these would probably be the only ones that will fly.
Maybe they should also keep it low key so less people oppose it;)
Send it through when Mr.King is on vacation:D
Don't keep your expectations so low. Change is on the way ! Senate's color has changed. ;)
Visa Recapture or remove country limit for skilled labor (EB category). these would probably be the only ones that will fly.
Maybe they should also keep it low key so less people oppose it;)
Send it through when Mr.King is on vacation:D
Don't keep your expectations so low. Change is on the way ! Senate's color has changed. ;)
wallpaper resume examples for students in college. internships resume examples.
baleraosreedhar
01-08 12:53 PM
My wife had recently changed her status from H4 to H1 and had applied her SSN and got it.
So i dont think there's any new rule.
if you have a valid I94 then it should not cause any issue
So i dont think there's any new rule.
if you have a valid I94 then it should not cause any issue
logiclife
02-27 11:51 AM
This decision is too important for you, it seems, and I would consult a lawyer for best course of action because the users on forums are not lawyers and they can give you options, but it may not be the best option.
Since you are planning next 2-3 years of your life, you should seek paid consultation from a good lawyer.
Since you are planning next 2-3 years of your life, you should seek paid consultation from a good lawyer.
2011 Example, resume example
sriramkalyan
01-03 01:24 PM
Just contributed $20 ..
Will do monthly all through the year 2007.
Will do monthly all through the year 2007.
more...
gcdreamer05
01-21 12:22 PM
ya advisable to get it done in india so that we get for 10 yrs,
Also one more question, does any one know how many days before passport expiry can we apply for renewal?
Is it 1 yr or can we renew even before 1 yr...
Also one more question, does any one know how many days before passport expiry can we apply for renewal?
Is it 1 yr or can we renew even before 1 yr...
mdforgc
02-21 06:35 PM
EB3 nepa, please do print out these links too and send to Sen Specters office
http://www.flight-capital.com/- David Heenans article
http://www.creativeclass.org/ Dr Richard Florid's site Book"Flight of the creative class"
[1] Pia M. Orrenius and Madeline Zavodny, “Does Immigration Affect Wages? A Look at Occupation-Level Evidence” Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta Working Paper No. 2003-2a, August 2003, at http://www.frbatlanta.org/filelegacydocs/wp0302a.pdf.
[2] “America Needs More, Not Fewer, Workers from Overseas,” editorial, The Wall Street Journal, August 26, 2005, at http://www.opinionjournal.com/forms/
printThis.html?id=110007166.
http://www.heritage.org/Research/GovernmentReform/wm886.cfm#_ftn1- link supporting recapture of visas
http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/news/state/minnesota/13614107.htm- MN Gov Pawlnety's comment on legal immigration
http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/view.php?StoryID=20060208-105741-3392r Intel Chairman calling for more H1Bs and Green cards
http://www.migrationpolicy.org/pubs/PolicyBrief13_Jan06_13.pdf report of the migration policy institute, suggesting moving other visa cateogires to skilled EB immigration and removing country quotas.
http://www.flight-capital.com/- David Heenans article
http://www.creativeclass.org/ Dr Richard Florid's site Book"Flight of the creative class"
[1] Pia M. Orrenius and Madeline Zavodny, “Does Immigration Affect Wages? A Look at Occupation-Level Evidence” Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta Working Paper No. 2003-2a, August 2003, at http://www.frbatlanta.org/filelegacydocs/wp0302a.pdf.
[2] “America Needs More, Not Fewer, Workers from Overseas,” editorial, The Wall Street Journal, August 26, 2005, at http://www.opinionjournal.com/forms/
printThis.html?id=110007166.
http://www.heritage.org/Research/GovernmentReform/wm886.cfm#_ftn1- link supporting recapture of visas
http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/news/state/minnesota/13614107.htm- MN Gov Pawlnety's comment on legal immigration
http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/view.php?StoryID=20060208-105741-3392r Intel Chairman calling for more H1Bs and Green cards
http://www.migrationpolicy.org/pubs/PolicyBrief13_Jan06_13.pdf report of the migration policy institute, suggesting moving other visa cateogires to skilled EB immigration and removing country quotas.
more...
EkAurAaya
03-19 06:43 PM
no ones ever sold a house on H1B or EAD? :confused:
2010 dresses high school student resume resume examples for students in college.
indio0617
12-13 12:53 PM
Surprising right? May be this is the first time anyone would have posted this kind of post but yes I am in that situation.
I am EB2 and retrogressed with I-140 cleared. I am working for a client and they are willing to take me in and process my fresh green card. I am not too keen about it because they said they can file only on EB3.
My PD is Sept 2005. Now can you guys give our your honest opinion in what you would have done if you were in similar situation. The client is a good top 10 client and you will have a stable job that is garunteed.
Appreciate your thoughts to help my plan.
Given the gross uncertainity about retrogression and GC, I would not give undue importance to the GC timeline factor. Eventually job / skills are more important than the distant GC.
I was in a similar situation a few months back. I abandoned my GC process with my former employer for a new and much more promising job. I am yet to start the GC process with the new employer. For me JOB was the deciding factor.
My reasoning was simple:
In the current scenario with a broken immigration system if we are to maintain our sanity and move on in our careers , we have to stop thinking that GC is above everything. Work on it as much as you can, but do not miss out on good career moves.
Do what you feel is best for you and what you can make peace with. My 2 cents..
I am EB2 and retrogressed with I-140 cleared. I am working for a client and they are willing to take me in and process my fresh green card. I am not too keen about it because they said they can file only on EB3.
My PD is Sept 2005. Now can you guys give our your honest opinion in what you would have done if you were in similar situation. The client is a good top 10 client and you will have a stable job that is garunteed.
Appreciate your thoughts to help my plan.
Given the gross uncertainity about retrogression and GC, I would not give undue importance to the GC timeline factor. Eventually job / skills are more important than the distant GC.
I was in a similar situation a few months back. I abandoned my GC process with my former employer for a new and much more promising job. I am yet to start the GC process with the new employer. For me JOB was the deciding factor.
My reasoning was simple:
In the current scenario with a broken immigration system if we are to maintain our sanity and move on in our careers , we have to stop thinking that GC is above everything. Work on it as much as you can, but do not miss out on good career moves.
Do what you feel is best for you and what you can make peace with. My 2 cents..
more...
sweet23guyin
05-16 12:35 AM
Left messages to all the listed folks.
Hope my voice messages won't end up in Junk category due to my odd hour calls!
Hope my voice messages won't end up in Junk category due to my odd hour calls!
hair Student Resume Sample (College
IneedAllGreen
11-05 04:30 PM
Guys,
I want to know what are the chances of getting I-140 approve if we file a new petition and current I-140 appeal process is pending with USCIS. My I-140 was denied on education basis. In denial notice USCIS wrote that we did not prove that my 3+3 (Diploma + Engg degree from India) degree is not equivalent to B.S in Computer science from Labor certification.
Guys please share your experience with me since its important for me to get I-140 approve for future growth.
Thanks
I want to know what are the chances of getting I-140 approve if we file a new petition and current I-140 appeal process is pending with USCIS. My I-140 was denied on education basis. In denial notice USCIS wrote that we did not prove that my 3+3 (Diploma + Engg degree from India) degree is not equivalent to B.S in Computer science from Labor certification.
Guys please share your experience with me since its important for me to get I-140 approve for future growth.
Thanks
more...
sam_hoosier
05-22 11:23 AM
plss do not rush with ur filing in june....pls file after june 10th so that cut off dates move foward in july VB.
;)
People will be filing their I-485, not their EAD. EAD is something one gets after the 1-485 application has been pending for 6 months :)
;)
People will be filing their I-485, not their EAD. EAD is something one gets after the 1-485 application has been pending for 6 months :)
hot They viewed examples of good
mikrupee
07-27 03:26 PM
What happen to a person with H1B and then EAD. Main job he continues with original employer who file GC and take a partime like working in a store. What will be the interpretation and Can he do that?
Senior pl give advice.
O.K. Once you get EAD being a H4 Visa holder you can do multiple jobs in multiple field as you were having H4 status. But now if you are having H1 status then you can do multiple jobs with all jobs having similar description to the job description for what your original employer filed your green card (485).
Now real question should be "Should I use EAD or Should I be on H1/H4?"
If U choose to use your EAD than from that moment your H status expires. In normal circumstances you would not care. But in reality your 485 process will still continue for years and say unfortunately something bad happen to your 485 process and get denied then you will have one choice that is to leave USA. But if you have maintained your H status not using EAD then in that kind of scenario you still keep working and staying in USA.
Senior pl give advice.
O.K. Once you get EAD being a H4 Visa holder you can do multiple jobs in multiple field as you were having H4 status. But now if you are having H1 status then you can do multiple jobs with all jobs having similar description to the job description for what your original employer filed your green card (485).
Now real question should be "Should I use EAD or Should I be on H1/H4?"
If U choose to use your EAD than from that moment your H status expires. In normal circumstances you would not care. But in reality your 485 process will still continue for years and say unfortunately something bad happen to your 485 process and get denied then you will have one choice that is to leave USA. But if you have maintained your H status not using EAD then in that kind of scenario you still keep working and staying in USA.
more...
house resume examples for students in college. Resume+layout+for+students
st4rguitar
04-06 02:10 PM
It is worse than that.. :)
Please watch the following youtube video to understand how USCIS works
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-30BZtpvaTY
LMAO - thanks for this post - hilarious!! :)
Please watch the following youtube video to understand how USCIS works
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-30BZtpvaTY
LMAO - thanks for this post - hilarious!! :)
tattoo resume examples for students in college. Below is an example of a
GCNaseeb
08-08 04:47 PM
Employer not revoking your I-140 itself proves "employer intention" to hire him back on adjudication. You may have intention to work for sponsoring employer but if you are laid off its not in your control, right? Adjudicator always looks by law and there is no law which says if you are laid off within 180 days your I-485 can not be approved.
It sounds a cake walk from your response, What if there is an RFE after 180 days on your sponsor/employer? You missed the point that GC is for future employment with the sponsor. There are certain situations where employee can invoke AC21 and get the protection against employer initiated termination etc. If you do not work for extended period.. no matter whether it is with in 180 or not.. USCIS may anytime during adjudication, question your intention for GC.
It sounds a cake walk from your response, What if there is an RFE after 180 days on your sponsor/employer? You missed the point that GC is for future employment with the sponsor. There are certain situations where employee can invoke AC21 and get the protection against employer initiated termination etc. If you do not work for extended period.. no matter whether it is with in 180 or not.. USCIS may anytime during adjudication, question your intention for GC.
more...
pictures Please note that the resume sample resume examples for students in college.
diptam
09-14 02:20 PM
We are employee of employers - not chained slaves of employers.
They can pay me less , they can scare me of revoking 140 , they can make me sign fictitious bonds for getting future employment letter BUT they can not take away my basic civil rights as a human being. As long as you professionally inform that will be taking day off for personal reasons - they are NOT supposed to ask what is that reason. You can tell the later unofficially that you attending Rally for peacefully supporting a good cause.
Nothing will happen to you
Just follow your heart - Will se you in DC
They can pay me less , they can scare me of revoking 140 , they can make me sign fictitious bonds for getting future employment letter BUT they can not take away my basic civil rights as a human being. As long as you professionally inform that will be taking day off for personal reasons - they are NOT supposed to ask what is that reason. You can tell the later unofficially that you attending Rally for peacefully supporting a good cause.
Nothing will happen to you
Just follow your heart - Will se you in DC
dresses resume examples for students in college. students. resume examples
suratvoice
12-17 10:46 AM
I have an offer from a great company as a program manager that involves management and coordination of teams. There will be a little programming involved. This is in the software industry
The labor was filed as software engineer whose description says that this was java focussed intense programming position.
I am EB2, india, dec 2003 with more that 180 days and 140 approved, also have my ead and AP done.
I plan to move on EAD. Would this qualify as "same or similar". The industry is the same and the job is similar (it just shows normal career progression)
what do you think?
The labor was filed as software engineer whose description says that this was java focussed intense programming position.
I am EB2, india, dec 2003 with more that 180 days and 140 approved, also have my ead and AP done.
I plan to move on EAD. Would this qualify as "same or similar". The industry is the same and the job is similar (it just shows normal career progression)
what do you think?
more...
makeup resume examples for students in college. Cv Examples For Students Nz
dollar500
08-03 10:16 AM
Why again it's stuck around May 2001. Somebody mention about the new law now at that time they were able to do concurrent filing. Not quite clear now!
girlfriend girlfriend resume this sample free resume examples for students in college.
bkarnik
04-17 03:37 PM
But, even if you are being audited, you still would get a response within 60 days letting you know that your case is being audited. They need to do this because they need all the records from the company for auditing. This way the DOL can keep the statistics at an impressive level. My guess is that either this particular application has fallen through the cracks due to the initial IT issues or the lawyer and/or the employer have not bothered to let the employee know if they have received any information.
My 2 cents..
My 2 cents..
hairstyles dresses resume examples for
webm
09-25 11:10 AM
So spouse can just use the EAD card and apply for a job. What does the employing company ask for when hiring?
What if they do not know what an EAD card is?
Also when can the spouse apply for SSN# after getting EAD card. Is the there a time frame within which one has to get the SSN#?
1)Just say them that you have EAD work permit authorization and can work for any employer/company on W2 basis.
2)You just explain them with its use.Mostly everyone know about EAD is used for..
3)Once you got EAD card onhand you can directly go to any nearest SSN office and apply.You should get SSN card with in 15 business days or earlier..
HTH,
What if they do not know what an EAD card is?
Also when can the spouse apply for SSN# after getting EAD card. Is the there a time frame within which one has to get the SSN#?
1)Just say them that you have EAD work permit authorization and can work for any employer/company on W2 basis.
2)You just explain them with its use.Mostly everyone know about EAD is used for..
3)Once you got EAD card onhand you can directly go to any nearest SSN office and apply.You should get SSN card with in 15 business days or earlier..
HTH,
manand24
09-17 07:23 PM
I am on the same boat. My I-485 receipt and my wife's receipt have SOURCE as UNKNOWN.
PD 04/2006 EB2 INDIA
I-140 NSC AP 10/2006
SELF:
I-485 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND 09/10/2007 - Receipt Notice recieved from NSC on 09/17/2007 via USPS Mail
I-131 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND 09/10/2007 - Receipt Notice recieved from NSC on 09/17/2007 via USPS Mail
I-765 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND Pending - NO Update yet.
WIFE
I-485 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND 09/10/2007 - Receipt Notice recieved from NSC on 09/17/2007 via USPS Mail
I-131 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND Pending - NO Update yet
I-765 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND Pending - NO Update yet
PD 04/2006 EB2 INDIA
I-140 NSC AP 10/2006
SELF:
I-485 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND 09/10/2007 - Receipt Notice recieved from NSC on 09/17/2007 via USPS Mail
I-131 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND 09/10/2007 - Receipt Notice recieved from NSC on 09/17/2007 via USPS Mail
I-765 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND Pending - NO Update yet.
WIFE
I-485 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND 09/10/2007 - Receipt Notice recieved from NSC on 09/17/2007 via USPS Mail
I-131 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND Pending - NO Update yet
I-765 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND Pending - NO Update yet
satishku_2000
06-15 10:41 PM
1. First USCIS has to collect tons of applications that will be filed .
2. They have to issue receipt number for all of them , which needs data entry . I am guessing at least it will take 5 more months to issue receipts.
3. They should start processing tons of APs and EADs , I will not be surprised if they introduce premium processing for these two.
4. Once receipts are issued they probably sort according to the priority date . This sorting may take anywhere between 6 to 9 months.
5. Once sorted they start the initial processing . Meanwhile your FPs/693 might have expired so they will send a letter or RFE (FOR USCIS your application can not go forward ...)
6. So dont expect anything to happen in 4 to 5 years even if your priority date is 2001.
Only thing I hope is you have not been waiting for GC since 2001. Hope you entered the game later than that ...
Good luck with everything
2. They have to issue receipt number for all of them , which needs data entry . I am guessing at least it will take 5 more months to issue receipts.
3. They should start processing tons of APs and EADs , I will not be surprised if they introduce premium processing for these two.
4. Once receipts are issued they probably sort according to the priority date . This sorting may take anywhere between 6 to 9 months.
5. Once sorted they start the initial processing . Meanwhile your FPs/693 might have expired so they will send a letter or RFE (FOR USCIS your application can not go forward ...)
6. So dont expect anything to happen in 4 to 5 years even if your priority date is 2001.
Only thing I hope is you have not been waiting for GC since 2001. Hope you entered the game later than that ...
Good luck with everything

No comments:
Post a Comment