sathyaraj
10-01 03:02 PM
Thank you so much for ur reply.
yes to all questions.
yes to all questions.
wallpaper Funny and Strange Google
monkeyman
10-19 09:21 AM
I am in a weird situation. My wife has green card and my child is a US Citizen and she has a PIO Card (Indian Green Card). I was on H-4 till my wife got the green card - however, I have been told that the H-4 is invalid as soon as the primary applicant receives the green card. I have received my EAD Card and I have completed the FP. For whatever reason, the lawyer did not apply for I-131 till Oct 12, 2007. Now he says, it will take 90 days. What documents should I be carrying while traveling to India to travel on AP (if I ever get one). Any response will be highly appreciated. Please help.

cr125rider
04-16 12:22 AM
I really like them both!
2011 wallpaper funny google
sfxman
05-09 02:30 PM
Thanks!
Is your case number low?
Mine should be current in december/january if it follows same trend as this year...
Is your case number low?
Mine should be current in december/january if it follows same trend as this year...
more...
USABrightFuture
03-01 01:52 PM
Its been updated

adibhatla
04-29 12:39 PM
Also can you please close the other thread that you opened.
more...
GCard_Dream
05-01 06:20 PM
Just couple of days ago immigration-law.com reported about IV and its efforts to bring relief to high skilled community and 2 days later the site gets hacked. I wonder if anti-immigrants have anything to do with it ...... they may be really scared to IV :D
OR .. Matthew Oh really screwed up a programmer's green card process and he/she is really mad.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3900&page=49&highlight=immigration-law
OR .. Matthew Oh really screwed up a programmer's green card process and he/she is really mad.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3900&page=49&highlight=immigration-law
2010 Google Suggest - Terrified of
pani_6
02-25 01:36 PM
I have EAD and AP and expired H1-b stamp ..although h1 b is valid..can any of you tell me please if I need a Transit Visa through Frankfurt
more...

hianupam
12-07 12:59 PM
Be prepared to answer the following question's:
What is the bill number (H.R 5744) - am I correct or is there another Bill?
What is the subject line (Immigration relief for employment based immigration)
Your Address.
PS I Just called the PA congressman's office from the list that Pappu provided.
What is the bill number (H.R 5744) - am I correct or is there another Bill?
What is the subject line (Immigration relief for employment based immigration)
Your Address.
PS I Just called the PA congressman's office from the list that Pappu provided.
hair Funny google search
Eb3_frustrated
03-15 09:37 AM
As per the calendar below the senate is in recess from 20-24th March
http://www.senate.gov/pagelayout/legislative/two_column_table/2006_Schedule.htm
http://www.senate.gov/pagelayout/legislative/two_column_table/2006_Schedule.htm
more...
eb3_nepa
10-10 12:49 PM
NOT YET, but OCT bulletin is archived. so NOV may come out soon.
The current bulletin is alwasy archived as soon as it is released.
The current bulletin is alwasy archived as soon as it is released.
hot Google Suggests How To Molest
aadimanav
04-02 12:57 PM
yep, i saw that on immigration-law too...wanted to email all the reporters with this PDF. but alas yahoo says too many email ids /receivers for the mail.
can somebody tell me how to send email to 500 ids (approx) thru yahoo?
send in multiple instalments
can somebody tell me how to send email to 500 ids (approx) thru yahoo?
send in multiple instalments
more...
house Blog for Fun: Funny Google Suggestions
thesparky007
05-04 08:58 PM
it looks cool but the blue is a lil bright though
tattoo Why Google Suggestions Sucks

gsmc98
08-06 03:10 PM
Me and my husband(primary applicant) filed our I 485, I 765, and I 131. Recieved by USCIS on 06/29/2007. our lawyer recently got our reciept nos. my husband got a notice saying FP fee rejected and has been asked to re submit the fee,when, in fact all our checks have already been cashed.all of my notices say case recieved and pending.my question is ,with my husband's case in suspense, will my application be also with held or will USCIS go ahead with my application. I am the dependant spouse in this case. please respond. Thank you.
more...
pictures Google Suggestions Are Racist
kumar1
07-09 10:39 AM
Hi,
I am sending my kid ( US born) with my in-laws to india. Any idea what kind of documents they need to carry ( other than passport, PIO, Birth Certificate)
any body has any expereince?
Do not forget to give grand parents a letter, duly signed by you and your wife that they are taking a minor US citizen, out of the country with parent's consent. I do not have any particular format to give you. Get it notarized, also mention the dates for which he will be outside the country. I had a tough time with Air France few years ago, I was taking my own baby and my wife was not travelling with me. Air France denied me bording because I did not have a wrttien permission from my wife !! It also differs from airline to airline.
I am sending my kid ( US born) with my in-laws to india. Any idea what kind of documents they need to carry ( other than passport, PIO, Birth Certificate)
any body has any expereince?
Do not forget to give grand parents a letter, duly signed by you and your wife that they are taking a minor US citizen, out of the country with parent's consent. I do not have any particular format to give you. Get it notarized, also mention the dates for which he will be outside the country. I had a tough time with Air France few years ago, I was taking my own baby and my wife was not travelling with me. Air France denied me bording because I did not have a wrttien permission from my wife !! It also differs from airline to airline.
dresses funny google searches
harrydr
01-12 09:49 PM
For all the friends at IV who have already received their EAD's and/or renewed their EAD's i wanted to ask how long does it take for a person to receive their EAD after filling their 485 provided their date is current. Is filing for EAD an additional step to filling a 485 once the date is current?
2nd scenario: If i decide to change my job and my I-140 is approved with my current employer. The new job is the same level and category as my job description on my current I-140, in a new company. Can i port my PD with the new employer without any affect of I-140 withdrawl from my old employer or will the porting need to be executed prior to my old employer pulling the I-140 petition? I have some understanding about the situation but i wanted multiple opinions just to firm my understanding. Thanks in advance and may GOD help us all through the wait period to get our destinations.
2nd scenario: If i decide to change my job and my I-140 is approved with my current employer. The new job is the same level and category as my job description on my current I-140, in a new company. Can i port my PD with the new employer without any affect of I-140 withdrawl from my old employer or will the porting need to be executed prior to my old employer pulling the I-140 petition? I have some understanding about the situation but i wanted multiple opinions just to firm my understanding. Thanks in advance and may GOD help us all through the wait period to get our destinations.
more...
makeup images Funny Google

gk_2000
03-03 04:55 PM
Same as EAD card :-)
how about ead card then?
how about 485?
how about ead card then?
how about 485?
girlfriend Funny Google Suggestions:
GCVictim
05-18 05:45 PM
Hi firends,
I heard that now all we are getting 2 Year EAD/ AP for renewals. Thats very good news to us. I have couple of questions on this.
1. How do we need to pay for renewal? Fee will be 2 years fee or 1 year fee?
2. Is this one combined document with EAD/AP?
3. Is this process already started?
sorry friends, I don't know same type of thread running or not. If Yes, redirect me.
I heard that now all we are getting 2 Year EAD/ AP for renewals. Thats very good news to us. I have couple of questions on this.
1. How do we need to pay for renewal? Fee will be 2 years fee or 1 year fee?
2. Is this one combined document with EAD/AP?
3. Is this process already started?
sorry friends, I don't know same type of thread running or not. If Yes, redirect me.
hairstyles Funny Google Suggestions
milind70
09-28 03:16 PM
Hi all,
Please let me know what could be the problem. On Apr25, my status changed to Case Received and Pending. Last Updated Date is 05/18.
When i contacted my employer, he says my petition is approved. But still when i find the status online, it's not reflected.
What could be the problem?
Any thoughts would be highly aprpeciated.
Thanks,
Santhosh
Looks like most probably a glitch in the USCIS online system.Many members have posted the problem you posted above
Please let me know what could be the problem. On Apr25, my status changed to Case Received and Pending. Last Updated Date is 05/18.
When i contacted my employer, he says my petition is approved. But still when i find the status online, it's not reflected.
What could be the problem?
Any thoughts would be highly aprpeciated.
Thanks,
Santhosh
Looks like most probably a glitch in the USCIS online system.Many members have posted the problem you posted above
fastergcwanted
06-17 09:32 PM
Anyone here??
DCQC
08-02 07:08 PM
I googled it
http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/cisomb-rr-31-uscis-sop-02-0807.pdf
Dude that is dated Feb 08, 2007
http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/cisomb-rr-31-uscis-sop-02-0807.pdf
Dude that is dated Feb 08, 2007

No comments:
Post a Comment