waiting4gc02
01-23 03:44 PM
Guys:
just talked to an IO at Nebraska and was told that my file is waiting for an officer to look at.
When I asked how long will it be before they get to it, she says they have like 500 cases each but that I should be hearing something soon?
Any ideas ...how soon ? Has anyone else had a similar conversation and how long did it take before they heard something??
I know there is nothing definate...but just wanting to share and hear back if anyone had similar experience.
Thanks and good luck
just talked to an IO at Nebraska and was told that my file is waiting for an officer to look at.
When I asked how long will it be before they get to it, she says they have like 500 cases each but that I should be hearing something soon?
Any ideas ...how soon ? Has anyone else had a similar conversation and how long did it take before they heard something??
I know there is nothing definate...but just wanting to share and hear back if anyone had similar experience.
Thanks and good luck
wallpaper Jessica Lowndes shines in
HV000
07-07 06:21 PM
Hi,
I need advice from Gurus who have experience or gone through this. I am on H1B with pending I485 and i got married recently. My spouse is on H4.
I have been looking for a job and my employers want to hire me on EAD. If i use EAD, then my wife will be out of status.
Other option is for my wife to get into F1 status.
1. How easy to change the status from H1 to F1?
2. Should i wait to use my EAD till my wife's F1 status gets approved?
3. If the change of status gets denied, will there any problem to her H4 status?
4. Will there be any problem if i add my wife (Assuming she is on F1) to pending I485?
I need advice from Gurus who have experience or gone through this. I am on H1B with pending I485 and i got married recently. My spouse is on H4.
I have been looking for a job and my employers want to hire me on EAD. If i use EAD, then my wife will be out of status.
Other option is for my wife to get into F1 status.
1. How easy to change the status from H1 to F1?
2. Should i wait to use my EAD till my wife's F1 status gets approved?
3. If the change of status gets denied, will there any problem to her H4 status?
4. Will there be any problem if i add my wife (Assuming she is on F1) to pending I485?
setpit_gc
07-08 02:46 AM
Hi
I filed my 485 on June 4th 2007 with NSC. It was transferred to TSC and received my Receipt notice. Now I am going to file my AP.
My question is where should I file my AP?. Do I need to file with NSC or TSC?.
Please someone respond.
Thanks in advance
I filed my 485 on June 4th 2007 with NSC. It was transferred to TSC and received my Receipt notice. Now I am going to file my AP.
My question is where should I file my AP?. Do I need to file with NSC or TSC?.
Please someone respond.
Thanks in advance
2011 Jessica Lowndes Long, Brunette
redelite
03-18 03:32 PM
Hey it rhymes!... :suppose_maybe:
Okay anyways, here is my entry. I drew this from a picture that was taken of me (left obviously) and my cousin in Disney World last June.
I'll scan it once I get my printer/scanner/cappuccino-maker all set up (just moved into a new place). I'll also scan the original photo so you can compare.
Anyways, I thought it turned out well, although I kind of look like a zombie and all my fingers look sort of broken. :lol:
Cheers! :beer:
Okay anyways, here is my entry. I drew this from a picture that was taken of me (left obviously) and my cousin in Disney World last June.
I'll scan it once I get my printer/scanner/cappuccino-maker all set up (just moved into a new place). I'll also scan the original photo so you can compare.
Anyways, I thought it turned out well, although I kind of look like a zombie and all my fingers look sort of broken. :lol:
Cheers! :beer:
more...
Blog Feeds
12-03 08:50 AM
More evidence things are not going well for Lou.
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/12/cnbc-says-not-to-dobbs.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/12/cnbc-says-not-to-dobbs.html)
anilsal
08-06 01:00 AM
and the core. 25K is quite close?
more...
Blog Feeds
08-07 09:40 AM
None of my friends from UCLA Law School, class of 1973, went into immigration law. Corporate law, personal injury law and real estate law were all far more lucrative. If you are looking for a multi-million dollar settlement, immigration law is not for you. So why do we immigration lawyers do what we do? Having spent over half of my life practicing immigration law, I can tell you that I consider myself to be very fortunate. The satisfaction that I get from meeting and helping immigrants from around the world makes it worthwhile. Let me explain myself by telling you...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/carlshusterman/2009/08/a-day-in-the-life-of-an-immigration-lawyer.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/carlshusterman/2009/08/a-day-in-the-life-of-an-immigration-lawyer.html)
2010 hair Jessica-Lowndes-headband- jessica lowndes hairstyle. Braid Hairstyles
visacase
07-27 08:31 AM
Hi,
I got a RFE while doing my H1B transfer under premium processing. They have stated to respond within 60 days. Does anybody have an idea as to whether it takes so long or it gets resolved soon under premium processing? Please help.
I got a RFE while doing my H1B transfer under premium processing. They have stated to respond within 60 days. Does anybody have an idea as to whether it takes so long or it gets resolved soon under premium processing? Please help.
more...
gc??
04-28 02:01 PM
Read this else where, about I -140s being reopened and labor certification are being questioned. Is this true?
hair Jessica Lowndes#39; gorgeous
Blog Feeds
03-04 08:10 AM
The concept of separation of powers, and of "checks and balances", is as old as Ancient Greece and the Roman Republic. Our Founding Fathers modeled the U.S. Constitution on principles derived from Enlightenment philosophers like Montesquieu who believed that "the judiciary was generally seen as the most important of powers, independent and unchecked..." He specified that "the independence of the judiciary has to be real, and not apparent merely." Unfortunately, in a stunning departure from such principles, under a law enacted in 1996, "discretionary" decisions of the USCIS and the BIA cannot be reviewed by the Federal Courts. And because...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/carlshusterman/2010/03/lack-of-checks-and-balances-in-removal-proceedings.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/carlshusterman/2010/03/lack-of-checks-and-balances-in-removal-proceedings.html)
more...
delhibaba
07-24 05:06 PM
As far as I know one of my friend did the same thing. His new H1B transfer (premium processing) got approved and his original extension petition is still pending.
hot jessica_lowndes.jpg
Lord Goldeneyes
04-29 03:45 PM
lol... true enough... the other one was the chick they use for advertising.. she is actually holding a pizza slice, but you cant really see it...
more...
house Gallery | george carlin it
zonezo786
05-02 12:15 AM
You must have at least two years of post-baccalaureate experience in a high-tech field to be eligible for an H1-b visa, or else have a masters or higher degree. So where did you get your experience? Are you still back in your own country? Working? Or did you just get your bachelor's in the US and are still in the US,
tattoo Jessica Lowndes - Ballerina
nixstor
03-06 03:50 PM
There are some companies that offer 100/0. Why not join them? :)
more...
pictures Jessica Lowndes, AnnaLynne
gc_kaavaali
12-19 07:15 PM
Applying for SSN doesn't invalidates your H1..
HI
if we apply ssn on ead istead of h1 will H1 get cancelled.please suggest me.
HI
if we apply ssn on ead istead of h1 will H1 get cancelled.please suggest me.
dresses We#39;re loving Jessica Lowndes#39;
Suva
07-20 11:25 AM
Discussion related to this going on in another thread.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4334
Please search the forum before opening a new thread.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4334
Please search the forum before opening a new thread.
more...
makeup Jessica wore her
netfood
07-13 07:36 PM
I had L1A from 10/2005 to 10/2008. My lawyer filed I-485 in 2008, but he did not file extension of L1A. My L1A is expired in 2008. In Jan. 2010, my I-485 was denied. We filed appeal in Feb.. Then, we filed L1A extension, which is denied in June 2010. I do not know what to do? I have been in here for five years. now my wife and child's L2 also expired. Can I file another L1A without leaving USA (I was told no, because I did not meet 1/3 requirement, one year abroad within three years of admission into the USA. I have to go back Jamaca for one year and refile there, but I would give up my I-485). Thanks.
girlfriend Jessica Lowndes at the
mgakhar
02-01 02:06 PM
Hi All,
I applied for my I485 during the July 07 fiasco and also for EAD/AP for me and my wife. I just renewed my H1B for another 3 years and my manager just said that since I have my H1B, I shouldnt renew my EAD/AP when it expires next year since it is quite an expense for the company. My wife is using her EAD for her current job and so that will still be renewed.
Just wanted to find out if there can be any issues if I dont renew just my EAD/AP?
Also after filing for the I485 in July 07, we did our Fingerprinting in Feb 08. We had not received FP notice and had to go through infopass to get FP done. Since then we've not received a renewal for FP again. I believe FP expires in 18 months and we need get it done again. Should I be receiving FP notice for renewal or do I need to go thru infopass again?
Thanks,
MG.
I applied for my I485 during the July 07 fiasco and also for EAD/AP for me and my wife. I just renewed my H1B for another 3 years and my manager just said that since I have my H1B, I shouldnt renew my EAD/AP when it expires next year since it is quite an expense for the company. My wife is using her EAD for her current job and so that will still be renewed.
Just wanted to find out if there can be any issues if I dont renew just my EAD/AP?
Also after filing for the I485 in July 07, we did our Fingerprinting in Feb 08. We had not received FP notice and had to go through infopass to get FP done. Since then we've not received a renewal for FP again. I believe FP expires in 18 months and we need get it done again. Should I be receiving FP notice for renewal or do I need to go thru infopass again?
Thanks,
MG.
hairstyles Jessica Lowndes added to her
lavanya_7
05-14 06:21 AM
I got my H1-B visa on June 29, 2005 , I came to india on Jan 2009 . From Jan 2009 till now I have been staying in India , bcoz I was taking care of my new born daughter, now she is grown up and now I am planning to start working in US. Right now I got my H4 visa .
I came to know from someone that H1-B filing for this year was over in Jan 2011, so if I need to file a new H1-b , I have to file now and I will be eligible to work after Oct 1 this year. Is it true ? Is it not possible that a company files for a new H1-B under premium processing and I start working after 2 weeks of filing ? I don't want to wait that long(Oct 1) to work , I have few oppurinities coming up where I may get selected.
I have stayed in india from Jan 2009 till APril 2011. Now I am on H4 visa in US. Can I get a extension of my previous H1-B visa filed on June 2005?
I want to work ASAP.
I came to know from someone that H1-B filing for this year was over in Jan 2011, so if I need to file a new H1-b , I have to file now and I will be eligible to work after Oct 1 this year. Is it true ? Is it not possible that a company files for a new H1-B under premium processing and I start working after 2 weeks of filing ? I don't want to wait that long(Oct 1) to work , I have few oppurinities coming up where I may get selected.
I have stayed in india from Jan 2009 till APril 2011. Now I am on H4 visa in US. Can I get a extension of my previous H1-B visa filed on June 2005?
I want to work ASAP.
darkinf00
04-29 10:35 PM
i need to import a image file to fill as the surface material for objects in my movie but i tried to import eps files made in paintshop pro 7 and it says it can not import this, i want to ask how do i import an eps file and make it a material, pls help!
ganguteli
03-04 11:21 AM
Update your profile please

No comments:
Post a Comment