Popular Post

Monday, June 27, 2011

funny irish jokes

images of Irish jokes today. funny irish jokes. irish guiness jokes
  • irish guiness jokes



  • ski_dude12
    04-15 12:47 AM
    You need to bring more clarity in your questions. Has your GC been approved and you are waiting for it to arrive in mail? or it is still pending approval. You do not need any visa to leave US. You will need it to get back in.

    Be more clear in your questions and someone will reply.





    wallpaper irish guiness jokes funny irish jokes. Kenny TD jokes in Irish
  • Kenny TD jokes in Irish



  • bkarnik
    08-18 05:31 PM
    I had applied for my I-140 to seek an extension from Oct-09 to OCT-10..Instead I recieved an I-140 with expiry date of Oct-09 itself..what to do now..I know its a genuine mistake..but not sure how to get that addressed..:confused:

    I am confused...I-140 has an expiry date?





    funny irish jokes. TAGS: irish joke job interview
  • TAGS: irish joke job interview



  • gcformeornot
    07-08 09:41 PM
    I was looking through my LC and 140 documents and found out that there are two different job titles in LC. One is Employer Job title which is "Analyst Programmer" other one is prevailing wages occupational title which is "Computer Systems Analyst". My question is what should be my Title at new employer?





    2011 Kenny TD jokes in Irish funny irish jokes. irishdrin
  • irishdrin



  • vinzak
    05-18 11:28 AM
    My friends received Green cards in 2007. They live abroad, but make regular trips tho the Us to visit family and maintain their GC.

    Unfortunaltely, they recently misplaced their green cards. They are planning a trip to the US this month, for which they have received travel letters from the US Embassy abroad.

    Would anyone know what the process is afterwords? We know they have to file I-90s to replace their lost GC. Does this have to be done at the port of entry? Or is it done at a local office on reaching their final US destination?

    Also, will they be called for a biometric appointment locally or can that be done at a Port of Entry. Can the biometric be done at a location abroad?

    If anyone has any info on this, it'd be truly appreciated.



    more...


    funny irish jokes. For more jokes about Paddy:
  • For more jokes about Paddy:



  • Blog Feeds
    08-31 09:40 AM
    ICE officials provided a copy of a new policy memo (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7169978.html)dated Aug. 20 that instructs government attorneys to review the court cases of people with pending applications to adjust status based on their relation to a U.S. citizen. ICE estimates in the memo that the effort could affect up to 17,000 cases.

    The Department of Homeland Security is systematically reviewing thousands of pending immigration cases and moving to dismiss those filed against suspected illegal immigrants who have no serious criminal records, according to several sources familiar with the efforts.

    Opponents of illegal immigration were critical of the dismissals.

    "They've made clear that they have no interest in enforcing immigration laws against people who are not convicted criminals," said Mark Krikorian, executive director of the Center for Immigration Studies, which advocates for strict controls.

    In a June 30 memo, ICE Assistant Secretary John Morton outlined the agency's priorities, saying it had the capacity to remove about 400,000 illegal immigrants annually � about 4 percent of the estimated illegal immigrant population in the country. The memo outlines priorities for the detention and removal system, putting criminals and threats to national security at the top of the list.

    We expect more cases terminations across the United States in the next several months.




    More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2010/08/san_diego_deportation_lawyer_1.html)





    funny irish jokes. The Irish Voice is reporting
  • The Irish Voice is reporting



  • anandrajesh
    07-10 09:34 PM
    EB3 Oct 2002... No Brainer... Go for it.



    more...


    funny irish jokes. Bloomberg#39;s Irish #39;jokes#39; get
  • Bloomberg#39;s Irish #39;jokes#39; get



  • busybee2512
    06-14 12:01 PM
    I went to graduate school in the US, (majored in Architecture) and was on an F1 visa from the period 2006-2009.I graduated in Aug 2008 and applied for an H1 through a consultancy firm.The petition for an H1 visa was approved, but I decided to return back home anyway and came home in 2009.

    2 weeks ago, I visited the States for a week for a conference on a B1/B2 visa. I eventually want to return to the States and work there and therefore, need advice in this regard...

    Given that my petition for an H1 has been approved, will the company that offers me employment have to reapply for an H1 for me?Or can the H1 be transferred from the Consultant company(that got me the H1), to the new company easily?!


    Any help in this matter will be highly appreciated!
    Thanks!





    2010 TAGS: irish joke job interview funny irish jokes. of Irish jokes today.
  • of Irish jokes today.



  • augustus
    06-25 09:07 AM
    Can someone explain how the lawyer files I-485(Does she e-file? or mail it to USCIS?) and how we know about it? How long does it take to know you have filed it? and how do we know about it?



    more...


    funny irish jokes. are so many Irish jokes is
  • are so many Irish jokes is



  • gconmymind
    08-14 08:39 PM
    With USCIS you cannot answer anything with confidence...





    hair irishdrin funny irish jokes. Barack Obama Jokes, Funny
  • Barack Obama Jokes, Funny



  • still_waiting
    05-30 09:00 AM
    Good work Patel



    Immigration Voice has been featured today's Baltimore Sun Headlines. Given that many of the Lawmakers and their Staff reside in the Baltimore area, we're sure that this will be a great positive impact for our cause. Thanks to our member Raj Patel for volunteering for this effort.

    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nationworld/bal-te.md.skilled30may30,0,682133.story?page=1&coll=bal-local-headlines



    more...


    funny irish jokes. a few more Irish jokes,
  • a few more Irish jokes,



  • bhartigorkar
    08-19 12:32 PM
    Hi kirupa,thanks for your quick reply.I am not referring to window phone application.
    I am building a simple website by using frame in Blend 4.What i am trying to achieve here.....
    applying Blend 4’s built-in TransitionEffects to FRAME by using VisualState to get smooth transitions like ripple,slide in while navigating pages like you did in http://www.kirupa.com/blend_silverlight/transition_effects.htm.
    I just want to know how to apply this effects directly to FRAME? :)





    hot For more jokes about Paddy: funny irish jokes. than irish jokes Record
  • than irish jokes Record



  • hnordberg
    June 25th, 2005, 01:23 PM
    One way to deal with the maintenance ugliness, would be to cover it with a foreground object. That way it would feel like the whole bridge was in the picture. Just a thought, not sure how it would turn out.

    How long will take to transfer visa from AAA to BBB [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : How long will take to transfer visa from AAA to BBB




    more...


    house irish jokes racist white funny irish jokes. just recycled Irish jokes.
  • just recycled Irish jokes.



  • kumar1305
    01-20 12:06 PM
    Who says America is innovative and still developing?





    tattoo The Irish Voice is reporting funny irish jokes. dresses funny irish quotes.
  • dresses funny irish quotes.



  • Berkeleybee
    03-05 11:58 AM
    Raj,

    That will take some creative googling. Clearly, tech/South Asian professional associations are our best target audience, but at the very least you'll find regional associations -- Tamil, Telugu, who knows maybe even the Bengalis!
    The other type of organizations to call are the development based ones (like Asha, Seva)-- they will at least know of other community organizations.

    Is there anyone else out there in Seattle? Any ideas?

    best,
    Berkeleybee



    more...


    pictures Bloomberg#39;s Irish #39;jokes#39; get funny irish jokes. BushJokesterIrish jpg
  • BushJokesterIrish jpg



  • billvor
    05-06 04:04 PM
    How to check my DV_2011 result?
    Electronic Diversity Visa Lottery (http://dvlottery.state.gov/) after July 1st.
    If you won - you will get mail notification





    dresses than irish jokes Record funny irish jokes. irish jokes funny
  • irish jokes funny



  • hydubadi
    04-30 03:56 PM
    Hello Gurus,

    My 6 years H1B visa term is expiring on Apr 30th 2008. My company filed 3 years of extension on approved I140 basis, which is still pending as of Apr 30th 2008. And my I 94 is dated till Apr 30th 2008.

    I filed my I 485 in June 2007 and got EAD and AP

    1) What will be my status after Apr 30 2008. Will I still be on H1 status, if not what will be my status.

    And what is 'H1 pending for 240 days rule'.

    Your answer is very much appriciated.

    Hydubadi.:confused:



    more...


    makeup are so many Irish jokes is funny irish jokes. irish jokes racist white
  • irish jokes racist white



  • achu
    09-26 03:45 PM
    Technically, you can do that. But it's better for you to transer your case to consular processing if you are not planning to be in the US for a couple years.


    I forget to mention that it is for my wife. she is my dependent with EAD and AP. i know if she have green card she have to stay 6 months in usa. it that applies to EAD and AP also.





    girlfriend dresses funny irish quotes. funny irish jokes. funny quick jokes funny
  • funny quick jokes funny



  • guyfromsg
    04-29 11:42 AM
    I was in a similar situation. I emailed to this address info@phi.dflc.us from my company email. I didn't put anything else ( as per advice in some other forums). Received reply with the case number after a month. Meanwhile I received 45 days letter and so not worried much. As we all know this is a hit and miss. They may reply..but won't hurt to try.

    Sub: Case status

    Company Name:
    First name:
    Last name:





    hairstyles a few more Irish jokes, funny irish jokes. Irish Husband of the Year
  • Irish Husband of the Year



  • go_guy123
    12-29 01:08 PM
    The President has started revealing his plans on immigration for the next year. It sounds like he's planning on trying a do-over with Congress and attempting again to get a comprehensive immigration bill passed. He'll make the case for this in his State of the Union Address. I'm happy the President is still interested in working for change, I sincerely hope he is not making passing a reform bill his SOLE strategy. I'm reminded of Presidents in the past who regularly spoke in favor of something, but you just knew they didn't really care and were just trying to appease...

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/12/obama-to-address-immigration-plans-in-state-of-the-union-address.html)

    Pure talking points to appease the Hispanic base. Means nothing actually. He couldnt get it done when democratic party was in power. On the whole he is very weak.





    amitnaik
    08-22 05:45 PM
    I will appreciate input/s regarding folloiwng:

    Here are the details:

    Working with an employer since 2001, EB 3 PD Dec 2003, EAD in 2007, Still on H1b until Nov 10. Though have two masters (both rec'd prior to 2003) i had filed under EB 3 (no one to balim it was just me...was not proactive enough/not enough guidence from the lawyer)

    With the same employer, i have rec'd EB 2 approval, want to file I 140 and port EB 3 PD.

    Need help/input with folloiwng from the gurus:

    1) in EB 3 application the title is "Construction Engineer" with 4 lines of scope of work clarification with bachelors degree in civil engg. and no experience requirement. In EB 2 application, we have used same title "Construction Engineer" with 4 lines of scope of work, we had left 2 lines common (as earlier in EB3 application) and 2 new lines (related to environmental engg. since i have two env. engg. masters with BE in civil engg.)......this ad asked for MS in env. engg. or similar degree with no experience requirement.

    Question: EB 2 Labor is approved, i am not sure what they check with i 140 application but does above sound reasonable (not that anything can be changed...but asking for an opinion here).

    2) With premium processing, how long it takes to get I140 approved?

    3) Do we just file for I 140 for EB 2 first, get it approved and then file letter/application ( i don't know the procedure/protocol) asking to port PD OR do we need file some sort of paper work with I140 to port PD.

    4) How long it takes to get case approved (I485) after i140 is approved?

    Again, appreciated your help and Thank you in advance.





    kiran_k02
    01-11 01:01 PM
    Rahul,

    I assume you are planning on working in Canada using visitor visa. This is not legal and if you want to do it anyway, immigration authorities would question your intent of travel every monday to friday, when you have a valid H-1B work permit in USA. I don't think you will get by this.
    My cousin had a similar experience he worked in Canada for two months on visitor visa, Immigration authorities were tough on him when he was on his way back to USA, asking him how come he had such a big vacation in a calendar year and also various other tough questions.
    My advice is to apply for work permit in Canada through your existing companies branches in Canada and then work in Canada as you have suggested.

    Please don't follow my advice blindly, contact your Attorney and look at all the legal ramifications and then decide about your future course of action.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment