Popular Post

Monday, June 27, 2011

funny pumpkins

images stock photo : Halloween scary and funny pumpkins collection isolated over funny pumpkins. I was going for funny.
  • I was going for funny.



  • jim
    06-25 03:15 PM
    Any new recent approval for I-140 in TSC.Mine was filed on Dec 2006 and on line status is showing "Case Recieved and Pending".Still no new updates and waiting.....
    Any body got the recent approval from TSC,so let me know.





    wallpaper I was going for funny. funny pumpkins. See: Step-by-Step Pumpkin
  • See: Step-by-Step Pumpkin



  • aspiration
    06-24 04:17 PM
    Sorry for starting a thread.. Apparently somehow i missed that discussion or thread... .I am newbee here...

    Thanks for the quick update.





    funny pumpkins. Funny Pumpkins
  • Funny Pumpkins



  • seahawks
    08-23 09:21 PM
    Where : Redmond Regional Library, Meeting Room 1
    Room Request Date, Time, and Room Selection (http://eventinfo.kcls.org/evanced/lib/roomrequest.asp?mode=)

    When : Aug 25th 2009 7:30 to 8:30 pm
    Why are we meeting: To support IV's drive to lobby and contact Law Makers to fix Employment Based Immigration

    Calling all WA state chapter member to attend this meeting. We need to start working together and start talking to lawmakers. If nobody hears us, they will not know how to support us in the next immigration bill that is being crafted.





    2011 See: Step-by-Step Pumpkin funny pumpkins. have TWO Pumpkins? by Icka
  • have TWO Pumpkins? by Icka



  • chanduv23
    10-05 06:12 AM
    My Inlaws went for their Visitors visa stamping at Chennai today - interview was smooth - it was in Telugu and they had a very nice translator - the VO was also very friendly. They got their visa without any questions.



    more...


    funny pumpkins. Actual hand-carved pumpkin,
  • Actual hand-carved pumpkin,



  • vina92
    11-02 09:09 AM
    Folks,

    I want to start entirely unrelated but important topic here.

    Is it worth saving in Traditional IRA when we are uncertain about our stay in this country.

    I also want to know if we have to pay penalty if we decide to leave the country and take our retirement investment with us.

    Experts in investing, please help





    funny pumpkins. pictures of funny pumpkins
  • pictures of funny pumpkins



  • RDB
    08-05 04:46 PM
    I don't think anybody ask for an EVL at POE! And even if they ask, there are no 'format' requirements. If you want, you can just take a standard EVL mentioning your salary, duration of work and title - that should be it.

    as per the old messages about the docs to be taken while travelling in AP, EVL was also mentioned in this forum



    more...


    funny pumpkins. pictures of funny pumpkins
  • pictures of funny pumpkins



  • gcwait2007
    06-06 12:20 PM
    Gurus, My place of birth is different in my passport than that of my birth certificate. I will have the place of birth changed in my passport. Could you pls tell me how difficult/messy is to have the uscis change the place of birth in my h1b petition based on my new passport. I am currently in my second year h1b. please throw light on any possible complications both serious and trifle. I dont have my h1b visa stamped yet. My GC process is going to start soon.

    nath.exists:

    Nothing is difficult, my friend :), as long as you have an excellent attorney to support you. Most attorneys know how to handle your kind of scenario. Please engage services of a seasoned immigration attorney who will do the needful, by writing to USCIS.

    I wish you Good Luck





    2010 Funny Pumpkins funny pumpkins. stock photo : Halloween scary and funny pumpkins collection isolated over
  • stock photo : Halloween scary and funny pumpkins collection isolated over



  • fromnaija
    08-25 01:29 PM
    Sorry, my bad. I didn't check the forum area I was in. Yes you are right, people can ask the lawyers any immigration-related question.



    more...


    funny pumpkins. Four funny pumpkins Design
  • Four funny pumpkins Design



  • aray
    05-27 04:05 PM
    Hello,

    Has anyone used ICE MILLER as their legal counsel (immigration attorneys)?

    I am planning to use AC-21 provisions to change jobs. My new employer is going to use ICE MILLER in Indianapolis to process my H1-B transfer.

    I was wondering if anyone could share his/her experience with their staff and general suggestions. I would like to use them for any RFEs or filing any AC-21related documents.

    Thanks in advance.





    hair have TWO Pumpkins? by Icka funny pumpkins. Funny Pumpkins Halloween Drinking Party Shirt by Swisstoons
  • Funny Pumpkins Halloween Drinking Party Shirt by Swisstoons



  • RajahRajah
    06-05 01:49 PM
    Former president's Bill Clinton and George W. Bush were both in Canada last week. Neither one of them knew that you now require a passport to re-enter the U.S. as of June 1st, from Canada. That should give you an idea of just how tuned in these people are.



    more...


    funny pumpkins. Carving Pumpkins
  • Carving Pumpkins



  • Euclid
    06-29 11:18 AM
    Hi,

    I need to renew my passport at the Indian Consulate in NY. I
    have a couple of quick questions. It would be great if someone could
    answer them for me.

    (1) Do I need to leave my I-94 card in when I give them my
    old passport? Is it OK if I remove it? Do they make a big deal of this?

    (2) In the online form, what do I choose for the "Service Desired" field?
    "Re-issue of passport"?

    Best Regards,
    Euclid





    hot Actual hand-carved pumpkin, funny pumpkins. How to Carve a Pumpkin
  • How to Carve a Pumpkin



  • elaiyam
    07-16 02:05 PM
    Does anyone know what the following status means for I-140:

    Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

    On July 16, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

    Is this GOOD or BAD?

    Does anyone have experiance with similar status change?



    more...


    house with funny pumpkins, funny pumpkins. funny pumpkins Weekly
  • funny pumpkins Weekly



  • lecter
    February 13th, 2005, 05:42 PM
    shows you how attitudes to helping sick people have changed. In the old days and in many third world countries, it's still a semi Prison system (to look at)
    Rob





    tattoo pictures of funny pumpkins funny pumpkins. we offer you this pumpkin
  • we offer you this pumpkin



  • jasmin45
    08-06 03:22 PM
    Me and my husband(primary applicant) filed our I 485, I 765, and I 131. Recieved by USCIS on 06/29/2007. our lawyer recently got our reciept nos. my husband got a notice saying FP fee rejected and has been asked to re submit the fee,when, in fact all our checks have already been cashed.all of my notices say case recieved and pending.my question is ,with my husband's case in suspense, will my application be also with held or will USCIS go ahead with my application. I am the dependant spouse in this case. please respond. Thank you.
    Isn't husband Important than job or EAD? :) Both of you will be fine. Just get a copy of bank statement with cashed checks from your bank, talk to USCIS customer care and send it to them if required as proof of payment.



    more...


    pictures pictures of funny pumpkins funny pumpkins. Funny pumpkins ( part
  • Funny pumpkins ( part



  • anilsal
    01-29 12:48 PM
    the second charge of "false statement" to the officer is? That will look negatively on the character of the applicant.

    In general traffic citations are minor misdemeanours. Not sure about fishing. But the second charge IMO is a bit serious.





    dresses How to Carve a Pumpkin funny pumpkins. Funny and Creative Pumpkins
  • Funny and Creative Pumpkins



  • mishra_raj
    02-11 02:10 PM
    I think you are required to have passport valid atleast 6months after your interview

    "Valid passport. You are recommended to have passport valid for at least six months beyond your interview date."

    Check the link below

    https://www.vfs-usa.co.in/ApplnForms/RulesAndFees/RequiredDocuments.aspx

    So best would be to get your passport renewed here in US itself at your Regional Indian Consulate



    more...


    makeup Four funny pumpkins Design funny pumpkins. with funny pumpkins,
  • with funny pumpkins,



  • WeShallOvercome
    11-20 06:18 PM
    Can you tell me how to check if my PD is current?? Thanks

    Date1 = The date your LC was filed (Or I-140 if you are LC exempt case)
    Date2 = The date on Monthly Visa Bulletin for your Country of birth, and
    category

    If Date1 is older than Date2, you are current, otherwise not





    girlfriend we offer you this pumpkin funny pumpkins. Four funny pumpkins Design
  • Four funny pumpkins Design



  • i4u
    12-20 12:25 PM
    Graham: DREAM Act push damaged wider immigration reform effort

    Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said Saturday that the failed Democratic effort to pass the DREAM Act in the lame duck session dealt a blow to future talks on a wider immigration bill.

    �It was an exercise to try and taint Republicans with Hispanic voters, knowing that the DREAM Act under these circumstances could never pass,� Graham told reporters in the Capitol after the bill sputtered on the floor.

    �What they have done on the DREAM Act is hurt overall comprehensive immigration reform,� he said.

    The DREAM Act, which would give legal status to illegal immigrants who came to the country at a young age, lived here for at least five years, graduated from high school and attended college or served in the military, fell five votes short of the 60 needed to overcome a GOP-led filibuster � 55 to 41.

    Graham has worked with Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) in the past to try and seek a Capitol Hill compromise on a wider reform plan -- one that would blend increased enforcement and border security with a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants, among other measures.

    He said the DREAM Act effort will make it harder to bridge divides on immigration, noting the impassioned advocacy on both sides of the issue.

    �Our base is all riled up that this is amnesty, so you have taken a debate on immigration, one part of it, you have gotten people emotional before you can sit down and reason your way through a comprehensive bill,� Graham said. �Doing this vote the way they did it has hurt the ability to do comprehensive reform next year to some extent.�

    What Graham conveniently forgets is that he gave up on the immigration bill, because it was being taken up before the 2010 elections!





    hairstyles Carving Pumpkins funny pumpkins. Funny pumpkins ( part
  • Funny pumpkins ( part



  • pappu
    09-11 06:58 PM
    /\/\/





    Appu
    10-05 07:01 PM
    Thanks for the response!

    Once I get the I-140, can I directly apply for the transfer and get the new H1 for 3 years instead of extending the current one first?





    sparky123
    07-18 09:45 AM
    I guess as long as your PD is before july 31, you can apply,

    PD is the date labor was applied and not approved. Hence Any approvals from Aug 1 to aug 16 should be fine too...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment