
EndlessWait
12-12 03:55 PM
Now that dates for EB2 have moved to Jan 2000 PD, it might be interesting to see if we have folks in here with EB2 PD in or before Jan 2000.
lol..this is funny.. are you planning to issue another bulletin from your side based on the input at IV.. chill dude.. the bulletin issue science is really some rocket science, it defies all the fundamentals of mathematics and gravity...actually its more like 6-flag ride..rush of adrenalin..swaying on both sides..oh god its making me so dizzy....
:(
lol..this is funny.. are you planning to issue another bulletin from your side based on the input at IV.. chill dude.. the bulletin issue science is really some rocket science, it defies all the fundamentals of mathematics and gravity...actually its more like 6-flag ride..rush of adrenalin..swaying on both sides..oh god its making me so dizzy....
:(
wallpaper hip hop graffiti wallpaper.
Steve Mitchell
March 12th, 2004, 12:29 AM
Thanks for clarifying skip. It would be great to get the Nikon forum more active.
SB-26 will be a problem. You cannot use TTL flash mode with any Nikon digital camera. It would be like going back to an old thyristor auto flash. Only the DX series flashes work with the digitals.
SB-26 will be a problem. You cannot use TTL flash mode with any Nikon digital camera. It would be like going back to an old thyristor auto flash. Only the DX series flashes work with the digitals.
HereIComeGC
03-26 11:06 AM
I will go first: 50%
:p
:p
2011 Aquarius Hip-Hop and RnB
vkannan
03-12 11:25 PM
Received a mail for myself and my wife. welcome to USA. But no email from CRIS.
:):):):):):)
CONGRATULATIONS on your GREEN! Tried to make you green , by adding to your reputation......;) but I guess with so many reds.....still you will not make it into GREEN....
but hey, you got the GREEN Which really matters......Enjoy
:):):):):):)
CONGRATULATIONS on your GREEN! Tried to make you green , by adding to your reputation......;) but I guess with so many reds.....still you will not make it into GREEN....
but hey, you got the GREEN Which really matters......Enjoy
more...
moe
02-11 08:06 AM
wow.. thanks guys.. you guys so nice..i didt come illegal here.. like you see i said i lost my statu becouse some thing stupit happens..and i try to stay legal..anyway..thank for you support..

H4_losing_hope
02-13 07:32 PM
Immigration Voice. Make action your choice.
Standing together on legal immigration issues.
Standing together on legal immigration issues.
more...
rockstart
07-16 09:07 AM
Regarding first point,
I would also submit marriage ceremony pictures (if you have them) along with marriage certificate (notarize the photocopy), assuming it is in English, else get it translated with affidavit and again notarize the copy. Sending Birth certificate copy along with above might be a + .
HTH
GCCovet
I will not recommend Marriage Pics. I would say supplimental documentation like Joint Income Tax return, Lease Papers for Apartment, Insurance papers will be better than marriage picture. But then there is no harm in sending them as well. Perhaps can provide some entertainment to IO who might be bored looking at documents all the time.
I would also submit marriage ceremony pictures (if you have them) along with marriage certificate (notarize the photocopy), assuming it is in English, else get it translated with affidavit and again notarize the copy. Sending Birth certificate copy along with above might be a + .
HTH
GCCovet
I will not recommend Marriage Pics. I would say supplimental documentation like Joint Income Tax return, Lease Papers for Apartment, Insurance papers will be better than marriage picture. But then there is no harm in sending them as well. Perhaps can provide some entertainment to IO who might be bored looking at documents all the time.
2010 Champloo Hip Hop PSP Wallpaper
willgetgc2005
11-01 02:10 PM
I have a question about my Mother in laws' visit to the USA.She has a 10 year multi entry tourist visa (B1, validity from 2005 to 2015) to the US and she has visited the US 3 times so far and the dates are as follows
February 18, 2006 to August 16, 2006 (visited her sons family in East)
July 8, 2007 to January 7, 2008 (stayed with us)
August 2, 2008 to February 01, 2009 (stayed with us)
She is currently on her 3rd visit to the USA and is living with us. Her departure date is January 2009. On her visit this time, at the port of entry (LAX) she was asked by the Immigration officer if she was visiting USA so often because of her grand child. She said yes and the immigration officer stamped her a 6 month stay and also told her to be careful of future visits so often to the United States. My mother in law is a widow and both her children live in the US as permanent residents.
Our baby recently had a health issue and was hospitalized. But due to all this with my wife and I both working, my wife feels it would be good if we could get my mother in law an extension of stay (perhaps 3months plus beyond January 2009)till my wife can complete her internship (which is time bound). My mother in laws� son lives in the east coast and he is a permanent resident in the USA.
I do not want to jeopardize her ability to visit the US in future due to an extension. So the question are:
Will a request for extension be approved by USCIS?
Will this jeopardize her chances of coming to the US in future?
IF she gets an extension this time, what will be the cooling off period for her to come to the US next time
How long does it take for USCIS to process a request for extension and what is the processing fee
Your response is greatly appreciated.
February 18, 2006 to August 16, 2006 (visited her sons family in East)
July 8, 2007 to January 7, 2008 (stayed with us)
August 2, 2008 to February 01, 2009 (stayed with us)
She is currently on her 3rd visit to the USA and is living with us. Her departure date is January 2009. On her visit this time, at the port of entry (LAX) she was asked by the Immigration officer if she was visiting USA so often because of her grand child. She said yes and the immigration officer stamped her a 6 month stay and also told her to be careful of future visits so often to the United States. My mother in law is a widow and both her children live in the US as permanent residents.
Our baby recently had a health issue and was hospitalized. But due to all this with my wife and I both working, my wife feels it would be good if we could get my mother in law an extension of stay (perhaps 3months plus beyond January 2009)till my wife can complete her internship (which is time bound). My mother in laws� son lives in the east coast and he is a permanent resident in the USA.
I do not want to jeopardize her ability to visit the US in future due to an extension. So the question are:
Will a request for extension be approved by USCIS?
Will this jeopardize her chances of coming to the US in future?
IF she gets an extension this time, what will be the cooling off period for her to come to the US next time
How long does it take for USCIS to process a request for extension and what is the processing fee
Your response is greatly appreciated.
more...
Alabaman
05-18 07:16 PM
Good job! However, like I and some other people on this forum have mentioned before, there is the need to de-emphasize our course as an Indian course. We know the majority of people in the GC process are of Indian or Chinese origin but we should recognize we need an all-inclusive approach to this struggle.
I clicked on the link and the headline read "Indian immigrants in US raise voices" While I understand that this might have come from the reporters who put togther the news, it is important that the members of IV at the forefront of this campaign and indeed all members on this forum, portray our course as as a high-skilled immigrant course and NOT an Indian or Chinese course.
Just something to think about!
Great work IV core team! EB immigration will be benefited by the work done by IV core team sooner or later. Keep it up!!
One will wonder that Indian Government will do something as the India and her economy are benefited by EB immigration big time in last decade. In the global economy the overseas workers are the greatest strength India has and as usual they are completely ignoring the problems faced by EB immigrants in the USA.
Just a thought,
I clicked on the link and the headline read "Indian immigrants in US raise voices" While I understand that this might have come from the reporters who put togther the news, it is important that the members of IV at the forefront of this campaign and indeed all members on this forum, portray our course as as a high-skilled immigrant course and NOT an Indian or Chinese course.
Just something to think about!
Great work IV core team! EB immigration will be benefited by the work done by IV core team sooner or later. Keep it up!!
One will wonder that Indian Government will do something as the India and her economy are benefited by EB immigration big time in last decade. In the global economy the overseas workers are the greatest strength India has and as usual they are completely ignoring the problems faced by EB immigrants in the USA.
Just a thought,
hair hiphop wallpaper. hip hop
morchu
04-29 05:53 PM
F1 is a pure non-immigrant visa. Means at the time of F1 application, if the consulate feels that there is an "immigration intent" they will (and have to) reject the F1. Just by stating that her fiancee is an immigrant, I see potential F1 rejection due to "immigration intent".
Thanks snathan and aravindhome for your responses.
I'm going to consult an attorney on this for sure...
After i consulted my friends and after going through some other posts i figured that F1 is the best option i have now.
My fiancee is interested in pursuing her higher education, but just wanted to find out if it would be OK that i sponsor her education and state that her fiance is in US with green card at the time of visa application?.. would this cause any problems for getting her F1 visa?
OR should she not mention anything about me in any stage be it in University Admisssion process or the F1 visa application process?
I know all of the other options (H1, L1, B1 and GC sponsor for spouse) would require much time.
aravindhome-- i'm not sure how fast can she get a canadian PR and then come to this Country?...On what basis is she going to enter this country?
Thanks a lot
Ravi
Thanks snathan and aravindhome for your responses.
I'm going to consult an attorney on this for sure...
After i consulted my friends and after going through some other posts i figured that F1 is the best option i have now.
My fiancee is interested in pursuing her higher education, but just wanted to find out if it would be OK that i sponsor her education and state that her fiance is in US with green card at the time of visa application?.. would this cause any problems for getting her F1 visa?
OR should she not mention anything about me in any stage be it in University Admisssion process or the F1 visa application process?
I know all of the other options (H1, L1, B1 and GC sponsor for spouse) would require much time.
aravindhome-- i'm not sure how fast can she get a canadian PR and then come to this Country?...On what basis is she going to enter this country?
Thanks a lot
Ravi
more...
Hermione
09-25 12:52 PM
EAD is one of the documents that is listed in I-9 as the document that confirms both identity and right to work. You spouse can apply for SSN as soon as she has her EAD in hand. S/he may start working before SSN is issued if she applied for the SSN.
hot Az-Hip-Hop.com?
kavita_abb
10-10 11:24 AM
Thank you very much for all your support.
Do I need to inform him before I leave ? because he is with his relative place. What is the process for that ? If I leave without informing him, then what he can do on me ?
Do I need to inform him before I leave ? because he is with his relative place. What is the process for that ? If I leave without informing him, then what he can do on me ?
more...
house Hip Hop wallpaper
TO BE OR NO TO BE
05-17 03:49 PM
nshah:
Can you give me information of your lawyer please?
Thanks,
Can you give me information of your lawyer please?
Thanks,
tattoo girlfriend underground hip hop

UniGum
09-21 02:45 PM
let us hope and pray bec will do something to finish this ASAP.... it's too much depressing....
more...
pictures girlfriend dresses hiphop wallpaper. hiphop wallpaper.

StuckInTheMuck
08-04 09:53 AM
Another July 2 TSC filer. Got email today about RFE notice sent (don't know yet, but guess is medical - skipped this form in the original petition to beat the July 2 deadline).
dresses Hip Hop Cars Wallpapers,
desigirl
04-27 09:09 AM
2 bags or 1 - they are check in luggage - not to worry about it until she reaches India and gets a coolie to help her out.
I have seen many Indian ladies with toddlers, having 3-4 carry on luggage along with strollers - please make sure this does not happen. This is something that they have to hold on to for all the in between stops, and go through so many security checks...........It is painful to watch them struggle, and other passengers end up helping them.
I have seen many Indian ladies with toddlers, having 3-4 carry on luggage along with strollers - please make sure this does not happen. This is something that they have to hold on to for all the in between stops, and go through so many security checks...........It is painful to watch them struggle, and other passengers end up helping them.
more...
makeup hip hop wallpapers
morchu
05-22 01:15 AM
You can gain passive income.
You cannot materially participate in the operations of the firm (employee).
A member not necessarily be materially participating in the operations of the firm.
Income from profit on an investment is passive.
You cannot materially participate in the operations of the firm (employee).
A member not necessarily be materially participating in the operations of the firm.
Income from profit on an investment is passive.
girlfriend -keys-hip-hop-wallpaper
small2006
07-11 05:30 PM
Where was your finger printing? Did you talk to any IO there? My EAD FP is scheduled and I will try to utilize the chance if possible.
Thanks
FYI: I know you didn't direct the question to me but just thought I'd let you know my experience there.
The two times that I have been there, I was told that they don't do anything with EB GC applications. Instead they are a strictly family based GC processing center. That must be BS because when I talk to USCIS they ask me to go there 'coz that's the nearest but when I go there, nothing happens.
I'd like to hear from anybody else who have any experience going to San Antonio center. (Fourwinds Drive location).
Thanks
FYI: I know you didn't direct the question to me but just thought I'd let you know my experience there.
The two times that I have been there, I was told that they don't do anything with EB GC applications. Instead they are a strictly family based GC processing center. That must be BS because when I talk to USCIS they ask me to go there 'coz that's the nearest but when I go there, nothing happens.
I'd like to hear from anybody else who have any experience going to San Antonio center. (Fourwinds Drive location).
hairstyles stix--hiphop-wallpaper

dkshitij
02-07 01:38 PM
The video can be found at Immigration Policy - C-SPAN Video Library (http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/ImmigrationPolicy19)
eagerr2i
12-07 09:28 AM
Chang from Cap Exempt to Cap Number H1B requires that you file the change when the visa is available during the FY which in H1B case is April 1st. The years spent on Cap Exempt status like not for profits is counted towards the 6 Yr limit.
gg_ny
08-30 09:49 AM
I was in a similar scenario and this mail based on the advice I got from my
personal Immi lawyer and at-work paralegal filing H1B extension:
when you file H1B (new or extension) and then travel outside, the application becomes void. Period. This is so, even if you have valid stamp on your passport. Particularly for extension, the extension application becomes void and you need to file a new H1B if you have enough time out of six left and cap is not reached; and this should be done from home country.
None of my bussiness, but just a suggestion: if your work requires you to travel in and out of USA, why can't your employers pay for premium processing early 2007 so that you could travel on your current visa stamp until then. That means you would miss your travels for a month or so.
personal Immi lawyer and at-work paralegal filing H1B extension:
when you file H1B (new or extension) and then travel outside, the application becomes void. Period. This is so, even if you have valid stamp on your passport. Particularly for extension, the extension application becomes void and you need to file a new H1B if you have enough time out of six left and cap is not reached; and this should be done from home country.
None of my bussiness, but just a suggestion: if your work requires you to travel in and out of USA, why can't your employers pay for premium processing early 2007 so that you could travel on your current visa stamp until then. That means you would miss your travels for a month or so.

No comments:
Post a Comment