karthiknv143
07-26 03:01 PM
Please update the tracker
wallpaper ariana grande victorious
shirish
09-10 10:47 PM
When did you receive the rfe letter in mail? Was there any LUD (last update date) on your case or any status change on the uscis website online?
Also can you please post your details like RD, ND also where was it sent and where was it transfered,.
Mine was NSC-> VSC-> TSC with RD july27th ND sep 27.
I am expecting rfe for medicals since my lawyer did not send my medical reports with the application :)
I got an RFE on I-485 for the incomplete medicals. The RFE says that a 'specific' test results are missing and they need that test results to complete my application. I went to the same doctor and the lady there said, I did take that 'specific' test last year when I had medicals, but doctor forgot to mention that results in I-693. She said she is going to fill out a new I-693 form with all the results including the missing one (from old results) and will give me that sealed cover. Will this be enough? or do I need to take that 'specific' tests now and send the results?
I am planning to send the results tomorrow overnite.
Also, my Immigration Office number is 009 with TSC. Anybody got any approvals from this IO?
Also can you please post your details like RD, ND also where was it sent and where was it transfered,.
Mine was NSC-> VSC-> TSC with RD july27th ND sep 27.
I am expecting rfe for medicals since my lawyer did not send my medical reports with the application :)
I got an RFE on I-485 for the incomplete medicals. The RFE says that a 'specific' test results are missing and they need that test results to complete my application. I went to the same doctor and the lady there said, I did take that 'specific' test last year when I had medicals, but doctor forgot to mention that results in I-693. She said she is going to fill out a new I-693 form with all the results including the missing one (from old results) and will give me that sealed cover. Will this be enough? or do I need to take that 'specific' tests now and send the results?
I am planning to send the results tomorrow overnite.
Also, my Immigration Office number is 009 with TSC. Anybody got any approvals from this IO?
bigboy007
01-15 04:49 PM
This happened with my wife case too. Company applied on June 1 , no update till dec ending , changed to premium processing as we have to go out of country got the approval in two days and copy in 7 days. I think its deliberate. But we are happy that we have it in hand. You cant do anything with this but rather give them extra 1000$ they want.
2011 Ariana Grande
snathan
05-15 10:49 AM
Hi Pappu,
How about 10000+ people sing a single letter and send it to every congressman/woman or senator. When you ask people to send letter to all congressman/woman they won�t. But i believe they wont hesitate to just sign one letter. Let me know if it�s useful
How about 10000+ people sing a single letter and send it to every congressman/woman or senator. When you ask people to send letter to all congressman/woman they won�t. But i believe they wont hesitate to just sign one letter. Let me know if it�s useful
more...
anilsal
11-06 10:59 AM
PIO card is valid for 15 years. Every time, your child gets a new passport (read 5 years), you need to get an entry in the PIO card. So barring a once in 5 year trip/mail to consulate, there are no issues with PIO.
It certainly does not make sense to deny OCI for a child whose parents are Indian nationals.
Look at Q.32 of
http://chicago.indianconsulate.com/OCI%20FAQs.htm
I am sure that if this new rule for OCI is going to stand for a long time, then they will request the people who got their OCI stamps to replace it with PIO cards (think of the 20 year passports that were issued first and then need to be replaced).
It certainly does not make sense to deny OCI for a child whose parents are Indian nationals.
Look at Q.32 of
http://chicago.indianconsulate.com/OCI%20FAQs.htm
I am sure that if this new rule for OCI is going to stand for a long time, then they will request the people who got their OCI stamps to replace it with PIO cards (think of the 20 year passports that were issued first and then need to be replaced).

dilipb
02-07 04:56 PM
Seriously speaking I still am not convinced....
Can someone ellaborate on this more?
Thanks...
Can someone ellaborate on this more?
Thanks...
more...
krishnam70
02-22 11:45 PM
hi,
My I140 was approved in 2006 and based on that i got a 3 year extension on my H1 visa. I filed for I485 in July 2007 and have an approved EAD and AP extension too.
Around 3 months back i joined a company as a permanent employee using my EAD.
I did not inform my employer about the new employment because he had already cancelled my Health insurance etc, after 3 months vacation in india and another 2 months without a project.So i wasn't on his payroll since April '08.
I recently got an update on my H1 application with the following message.
Current Status: Case reopened or reconsidered based on USCIS determination, and the case is now pending.
I am assuming it has to do with cancellation of my H1.
I am not sure if my I140 is cancelled or not.Is there a way i could check this?
I also saw a soft LUD on our I485's on Feb 10th. Does the cancellation of my H1 have any effect on the I485 applications?
Its been an endless wait for this GC since 10 years of my stay in this country.Now iam worried whether the H1 cancellation would jeopardise everything.
Since i was without project for a long time, i had to join the new job using EAD.
Please let me know your opinions.
First speak to your employer if they
a) sent a cancellation for H1B
b) If they received any notice from USCIS/request for information or if they have any information about this
c) Though it is not mandatory to file AC21 you can still file AC21 based on a consultation with an attorney.
Most important thing is to know if your employer has informed USCIS about any updates or if the company has received any notification from them
- good luck
kris
My I140 was approved in 2006 and based on that i got a 3 year extension on my H1 visa. I filed for I485 in July 2007 and have an approved EAD and AP extension too.
Around 3 months back i joined a company as a permanent employee using my EAD.
I did not inform my employer about the new employment because he had already cancelled my Health insurance etc, after 3 months vacation in india and another 2 months without a project.So i wasn't on his payroll since April '08.
I recently got an update on my H1 application with the following message.
Current Status: Case reopened or reconsidered based on USCIS determination, and the case is now pending.
I am assuming it has to do with cancellation of my H1.
I am not sure if my I140 is cancelled or not.Is there a way i could check this?
I also saw a soft LUD on our I485's on Feb 10th. Does the cancellation of my H1 have any effect on the I485 applications?
Its been an endless wait for this GC since 10 years of my stay in this country.Now iam worried whether the H1 cancellation would jeopardise everything.
Since i was without project for a long time, i had to join the new job using EAD.
Please let me know your opinions.
First speak to your employer if they
a) sent a cancellation for H1B
b) If they received any notice from USCIS/request for information or if they have any information about this
c) Though it is not mandatory to file AC21 you can still file AC21 based on a consultation with an attorney.
Most important thing is to know if your employer has informed USCIS about any updates or if the company has received any notification from them
- good luck
kris
2010 Ariana Grande (Victorious)

yagw
07-27 02:58 PM
By law, you need to notify change of address within 10 days of your move.
DISCLAIMER: I am not an Attorney and this is not a legal advice.
Just a suggestion, if you don't want to update your case status now (aka "rock the boat"), then you can commute/telecommute from old address till sept 1.
DISCLAIMER: I am not an Attorney and this is not a legal advice
DISCLAIMER: I am not an Attorney and this is not a legal advice.
Just a suggestion, if you don't want to update your case status now (aka "rock the boat"), then you can commute/telecommute from old address till sept 1.
DISCLAIMER: I am not an Attorney and this is not a legal advice
more...
camarasa
07-13 06:22 PM
Why does everyone think it can only be something that the USCIS has the power/authority to act on by themselves. It's been almost two weeks since this fiasco started and they may have been meeting with the right people to put something together.
hair girl Ariana grande Looked
Asian
05-30 02:07 PM
As many of you have experienced, the pace of things here in general is slower than that of our home countries. Working in the project management, I often realize how hard it is to make the other party move faster when it is not involving the interest of the other side.
That is what makes me feel skeptical how much they would move, when we demand faster processing of our green card. Probably, the voice of our employer will be more effective. But is our employer losing anything from this slow process?
Even if our demand for more visa numbers is met and the retrogression problem is resolved, there is a big trap ahead waiting for us. Nobody really knows how much time it will take in the 3rd stage after all of us jump in and process our 485. It will be disastrous if it will be the same thing all over again.
It will do no good finger pointing for the lost time of ours in the past years. It does only good when we unite our voice and demand specific things to make up for the past.
Why is the green card so valuable to you? For me, it is the freedom of chaning jobs without making the new employer feel embarrassed.
If only they can allow us to submit I-485 regardless even though they can not process it until Visa number becomes current and if only they can remove the restrictions (same or similar rule) on AC-21 portability, these will save so many lives from being trapped.
These two legal changes which may be easier for the Congress, will actually make up for the lost time in our life waiting in line.
Maybe, it is time to be practical, realistic, and specific. Maybe, it is time to get smarter.
That is what makes me feel skeptical how much they would move, when we demand faster processing of our green card. Probably, the voice of our employer will be more effective. But is our employer losing anything from this slow process?
Even if our demand for more visa numbers is met and the retrogression problem is resolved, there is a big trap ahead waiting for us. Nobody really knows how much time it will take in the 3rd stage after all of us jump in and process our 485. It will be disastrous if it will be the same thing all over again.
It will do no good finger pointing for the lost time of ours in the past years. It does only good when we unite our voice and demand specific things to make up for the past.
Why is the green card so valuable to you? For me, it is the freedom of chaning jobs without making the new employer feel embarrassed.
If only they can allow us to submit I-485 regardless even though they can not process it until Visa number becomes current and if only they can remove the restrictions (same or similar rule) on AC-21 portability, these will save so many lives from being trapped.
These two legal changes which may be easier for the Congress, will actually make up for the lost time in our life waiting in line.
Maybe, it is time to be practical, realistic, and specific. Maybe, it is time to get smarter.
more...
meridiani.planum
07-10 09:23 PM
Ask him to request I-140 premium processing; I think he is eligible. He will get the approval/denial in 15 days.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=bc6755fe4a37a110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
since he can get H1 extension based on PD >356 days I dont think he is eligible (per that doc PP is only being opened up for people whose PD <365 days and approved-I-140 is the only way to get an extension)
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=bc6755fe4a37a110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
since he can get H1 extension based on PD >356 days I dont think he is eligible (per that doc PP is only being opened up for people whose PD <365 days and approved-I-140 is the only way to get an extension)
hot Ariana Grande - quot;iParty With
rkp27
07-11 03:10 PM
Not every member here is a MAN (to be a Gentalman), some are women, do they not count? :)
Pople like you does not count :( ... only man and woman counts.. hope this helps you.
Pople like you does not count :( ... only man and woman counts.. hope this helps you.
more...
house Ariana Grande in pink
pani_6
06-05 09:52 AM
I think next month its predicted that the Visa numbers will move forward and then retrogress again...so in October(next financial year) again there may be forward movement..what do you guys think!
tattoo Ariana Grande looks like,
kaarmaa
05-04 11:48 AM
What happens, once he moves to the new employer and his present employer withdraws I-140? For any subsequent H1 transfers/extensions will he will need to have an approved I-140, which is not withdrawn ?
Could there be issues, if new employer does a lay off what happens when perm/i-140 is pending or not filled yet
Correct. Withdrawn I-140 cannot be used to transfer or extend a H1 that has expired (after 6 years).
The following statement may be incorrect. Please consult an attorney
You can again transfer to a new employer for the reminder of the H1 validity without I-140 or PERM. After it expires, to extend or transfer again, you would need an approved PERM or I-140.
Could there be issues, if new employer does a lay off what happens when perm/i-140 is pending or not filled yet
Correct. Withdrawn I-140 cannot be used to transfer or extend a H1 that has expired (after 6 years).
The following statement may be incorrect. Please consult an attorney
You can again transfer to a new employer for the reminder of the H1 validity without I-140 or PERM. After it expires, to extend or transfer again, you would need an approved PERM or I-140.
more...
pictures ariana grande brown hair.
skgc
04-08 03:45 AM
i am not a lawyer, so what i state here is from my personal experience. i have been to hawaii on an H1B 3 years ago. there was absolutely no problem anywhere. its like flying to any of the 48 mainland states. no one asked for passports anywhere ( i did not even carry it).
I ofcourse flew to hawaii, but i have taken cruises to mexico.
as long as the cruise ship does not touch a foreign port, you are good. check with the cruise company if they need a passport. they usually have info on what is required. before entering the ship, your papers are checked and if there is something needed for immigration when you return(like from mexico), they wont let you in until you show them the documents.
since you are boarding from US, visiting an US state, coming back to US, there should be no problem.
-sk
I ofcourse flew to hawaii, but i have taken cruises to mexico.
as long as the cruise ship does not touch a foreign port, you are good. check with the cruise company if they need a passport. they usually have info on what is required. before entering the ship, your papers are checked and if there is something needed for immigration when you return(like from mexico), they wont let you in until you show them the documents.
since you are boarding from US, visiting an US state, coming back to US, there should be no problem.
-sk
dresses Ariana Grande - Victorious
gchetna
09-08 05:44 PM
I filed for 485 in July without EAD and AP document since my H1B is valid for another 2 years. In a month's time the most unfortunate thing happened. The company that sponsored my H1B/Green Card just got acquired. It is anticipated that as a result several people will get laid off including me. I have yet to recieve the reciept notice for 485. What happens when something like this happens 180 days before? What are my options if I were to get laid off?
1) Get H1B transfer to another company and hope that old employer won't revoke I-140.
2) Don't get H1B transfer, don't work at all, apply for EAD and AP and wait for the next 5 months to pass. Again hope that employer doesn't revoke I-140.
I have very good relations with employer and so far I have never needed to bend any rules, but don't know what the new people will be like.
1) Get H1B transfer to another company and hope that old employer won't revoke I-140.
2) Don't get H1B transfer, don't work at all, apply for EAD and AP and wait for the next 5 months to pass. Again hope that employer doesn't revoke I-140.
I have very good relations with employer and so far I have never needed to bend any rules, but don't know what the new people will be like.
more...
makeup victorious wiki ariana grande
jsb
10-31 03:08 PM
Besides calling USCIS at the number given above, you might want to raise this issue in the Ombudsman's conference call on Friday. Receiping Delays is already an agenda item. Details are as below:
“USCIS Receipting Delay II – How Does This Affect You?” – November 2, 2007 2:00-3:00 EDT
Email your concerns/questions in advance, to: cisombudsman.publicaffairs@dhs.gov
I attended last call, which was very helpful.
“USCIS Receipting Delay II – How Does This Affect You?” – November 2, 2007 2:00-3:00 EDT
Email your concerns/questions in advance, to: cisombudsman.publicaffairs@dhs.gov
I attended last call, which was very helpful.
girlfriend Myspace,ariana grande just
ASR
07-08 03:25 PM
Get your wife to use EAD (and hold off on H1 transfer) and wait for your GC card. Many congratulations to you and have a great future ahead..
New company lawer is not accepting EAD, even though we don't have written approval confiramtion
How to conivince him to use EAD unti we got the phisical card?
New company lawer is not accepting EAD, even though we don't have written approval confiramtion
How to conivince him to use EAD unti we got the phisical card?
hairstyles Ariana Grande#39;s official
aachoo
10-13 03:09 AM
This is a vaccine for a disease that is not communicable. Look at all the other things they ask you to check- TB, HIV etc.
Suddenly USCIS is so concerned about our health, they need us to take vaccines for some almost experimental drug to avoid one type of cancer.
What next? We are mandated 30 minutes aerobic exercise a day?
Suddenly USCIS is so concerned about our health, they need us to take vaccines for some almost experimental drug to avoid one type of cancer.
What next? We are mandated 30 minutes aerobic exercise a day?
sweet_jungle
12-29 08:53 PM
You should try this option, in one of the immigration lawyer's forum they mentioned about this. If you have this you can get 3 yrs extension, that saves lot of moeny and time. It's worth exploring this option. Please share with us, if you are able to succed with this option.
u can use G-639 i.e. FOIA (DOJ) to get a copy of the approved I-140, Labor.etc. I do not know of anyone thats used a I-824.....cos sometimes USCIS also mails a copy of I-140 to the lawyer as well!
I have filed G-639 in May, 2007. I recently got a response that my case is on number 40,000 out of a list of 80,000 cases.
u can use G-639 i.e. FOIA (DOJ) to get a copy of the approved I-140, Labor.etc. I do not know of anyone thats used a I-824.....cos sometimes USCIS also mails a copy of I-140 to the lawyer as well!
I have filed G-639 in May, 2007. I recently got a response that my case is on number 40,000 out of a list of 80,000 cases.
H1B2GC
09-30 09:20 PM
You could use AC21 after 180 days of I-485 filing but your I-140 should remain approved. If either your company revokes I-140 because you failed to maintain good relationship with them or USCIS revokes it because they discovered something regarding your company which was not available to them when your case was approved or if they find out that you switched jobs before 180 days, they will deny your I-485. But you could open a motion to reconsider and later appeal in court. If you are still not tired, you'll have your LC priority date which you could use for your future greencard.
If you plan to join a new company before 180 days use H1B otherwise use AC21 and work on EAD. I undertand that you are getting depressed regarding the whole process.
This is a game US is playing against the high skilled to drain out their knowledge. Get up, take your chances and screw them up in a same or similar classification for the time and $ you lost.
If you plan to join a new company before 180 days use H1B otherwise use AC21 and work on EAD. I undertand that you are getting depressed regarding the whole process.
This is a game US is playing against the high skilled to drain out their knowledge. Get up, take your chances and screw them up in a same or similar classification for the time and $ you lost.

No comments:
Post a Comment