Popular Post

Monday, June 27, 2011

printable graph paper

images printable graph paper printable graph paper. Graph paper can become handy
  • Graph paper can become handy



  • santiwar
    07-21 09:38 PM
    If John Lennon was alive, i am quite sure he would be a member of IV. considering how much paint he was put through to get a green card...

    For those who have seen the documentary " U.S. vs John Lennon" documentary will certainly know what i am talking about.

    His way of protesting was actually quite similar to ours. He was a self proclaimed "Peacenik". He protested by laying in bed and growing his hair...

    For those interested in this documentary can look for it on Google Video. Just checked, its still there. Just search for "USVSJL.avi "

    "All we are saying.....is give GC a chance"

    Peace out!





    wallpaper Graph paper can become handy printable graph paper. printable graph paper. 8X8 GRAPH PAPER PRINTABLE
  • printable graph paper. 8X8 GRAPH PAPER PRINTABLE



  • Berkeleybee
    03-02 05:48 PM
    For everyone who wants to get something going -- i.e. come up with an idea, a strategy to execute and then deliver, please get in touch with the relevant task team leader. Understand that all of them are PROFOUNDLY busy, so gather your thoughts and work out at least some details of your idea before you get in touch with them.

    For Membership: Jay at jay@immigrationvoice.org

    For Media: Sunil at sunil@immigrationvoice.org

    For Content: Sandeep, sandeep@immigrationvoice.org

    For Liaison: Aman aman@immigrationvoice.org and Shilpa shilpa@immigrationvoice.org

    For Meet the Lawmakers - anurag@immigrationvoice.org and pratik@immigrationvoice.org

    Hope I'm not missing anyone -- core, please fill this in if I've got it wrong.

    Thanks,
    Berkeleybee





    printable graph paper. printable graph paper. 116 grid printable graph paper
  • printable graph paper. 116 grid printable graph paper



  • njboy
    05-08 09:47 AM
    hey, my paki friend,
    this forum was created for the express purpose of addressing the backlog for employment based adjustment of status. Maybe you should try a more general forum to ask questions about H1 visa stamp/criminal issues etc. Infact on the Murthy forum, there is a specific area devoted to such issues and you will perhaps get better response.
    regards.





    2011 printable graph paper. 8X8 GRAPH PAPER PRINTABLE printable graph paper. so printable graph paper
  • so printable graph paper



  • dtekkedil
    07-02 11:52 PM
    The Honorable Emilio T. Gonzalez
    Director U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service


    20 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
    Washington, D.C. 20529



    more...


    printable graph paper. graph paper 8.5x11 printable
  • graph paper 8.5x11 printable



  • Ramkumar
    03-17 10:58 AM
    Hi,

    I�m in EB2 and My I-140 was approved September 2008 through Employer A. And I got laid off on November 2009 from EMP A, within 15 days I joined another Employer B. As per policy, employer B is not going to file GC for me. Already I spend 5 years on my H1B. I check with EMP A�s HR dept, they will not revoke my I-140 and H1B. I know AC21 is one of the options to transfer (Portability) my PD to Emp B after apply I-485.

    It would be great if I get answer the below my Question:

    1. If my PD is current, Will I eligible to apply I-485 using Employer A I-140 approved?
    2. What are the documents needed from employer A, if I want apply I-485?
    3. All my friends telling me, I can apply I-485, Is it true?

    Tons of Thanks,
    Ramkumar





    printable graph paper. dresses Use our free printable graph printable graph paper.
  • dresses Use our free printable graph printable graph paper.



  • smuggymba
    03-22 03:12 PM
    hpandey,

    Thank you for your reply. Yes, new H-1B comes with new I-94.

    The new 194 should have a date...if u filed extension before expiry of previous 194...i dont see any problem.



    more...


    printable graph paper. cartesian graph paper
  • cartesian graph paper



  • indio0617
    12-07 09:56 AM
    Hi,

    I am EB-3 ROW, PD in Nov.03, I-140 approved. I am planning on changing my current employer (non profit) to for-profit company.

    I am in my H-1 B fifth year. I renewed once on my third year. By the time I change my job to the new employer, I will have about one year left in my current H-1B.

    If I change the employer, will I be subject to H-1 B visa quota restriction?

    I have stayed with my current employer (University) for five years just for the hope of green card. But I think this is time to move on. Staying in my current job is so detrimental to my career.

    However, if the new company that may hire me, cannot find any H-1 B visa quota left for me, I will be in trouble if it is the case.

    I would appreciate your advice very much.

    Thank you always.


    You will be counted against the cap when you move from a cap exempt (non -profit) to for profit. I was in a similar situation when i switched jobs few months ago. There were no H-1Bs left for the fiscal year. I thus switched from a non-profit to another non - profit.





    2010 printable graph paper. 116 grid printable graph paper printable graph paper. printable graph paper
  • printable graph paper



  • vikki76
    09-01 02:04 AM
    I was just about to post this article and then saw someone already did this good deed. Apart from core issue of isolation of elderly immigration,this debate between unrestricted family based GC and employment quota will never end.



    more...


    printable graph paper. PRINTABLE WIDE GRID PAPER
  • PRINTABLE WIDE GRID PAPER



  • needGCcool
    08-29 03:25 PM
    So if the date is July 2, what does it mean? Does it mean they are processing cases that are received on July 2 or those who have Notice date of July 2?
    Is July 2 included or excluded?

    This includes 2nd July 2007 received date.....





    hair so printable graph paper printable graph paper. printable graph paper. Our printable graphpaper was
  • printable graph paper. Our printable graphpaper was



  • logiclife
    02-08 11:48 AM
    You want to keep your 140 intact for 2 reasons:

    1. To port the priority date for future use in a subsequent Greencard petition.
    2. To get more H1 extensions based on this 140, until you have another labor and 140 going on with new employer.

    First, about 1:

    There is a lot of information on this thread about priority date transfers (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=912)from old approved 140 to a new 140. Read that thread and you will learn all you want to learn and all the information out there in the immigration world about PD transfer from one 140 to another 140.

    In a nutshell:
    Its a grey area of the law. If your 140 is never revoked, you would be fine and able to port your priority date. If it is revoked for fraud and willful misrepresentation, then you cannot port that PD under any circumstances. If 140 is revoked by employer then it falls into grey area. USCIS adjudicator's field manual says that you can still port your PD. The code of federal regulations says that you cannot. Currently USCIS is porting priority dates even if employer has revoked that 140, and they are following the AFM(adjudicator's field manual). However that can change in future. Legislation trumps regulation and regulation trumps the adjudicator's field manual. For now, things are great as AFM is being followed.

    About 2:

    If you have an H1 approved for 3 years after 140 approval, and you transfer jobs to a new employer and get another H1. You should be fine. If your previous employer cancels your I-140 after you leave and go to another employer, then USCIS will not go back and cancel your H1 because it was based on an approved 140 that is now revoked. This is what is happening as of now. At the time of H1 transfer to your new employer, your 140 should be in good status and you should have a photocopy of your approved 140. Once your H1 transfer is done (probably will have same end-date as the current 3-year H1 from your current employer), if the 140 is revoked AFTER that, then you should be fine. I am saying this based on advice from a very good lawyer.
    Now, in far future, USCIS may decide to go and look for H1s that were approved based on approved 140 and then if that 140 is revoked, then they would go and cancel that H1 also. Its very very unlikely that they would do that even in future. They dont have that kind of resources to keep track of H1s based on 140 approvals and then go back and cancel them whenever some disappointed employer revokes 140.

    About preventing 140 from being revoked:

    I do not think that by changing lawyers, you can stop the previous 140 from being revoked. Your previous employer, for any reason, can get that 140 revoked with any lawyer they choose, regardless of who your current lawyer is. Lawyers are tied to clients, not petitions and cases. However, if someone knows more about this, please post here.



    more...


    printable graph paper. multiple graph paper printouts
  • multiple graph paper printouts



  • jojet
    10-26 11:16 AM
    thanks pamposh to answer my quesion





    hot graph paper 8.5x11 printable printable graph paper. Free Printable Graph Paper
  • Free Printable Graph Paper



  • hary536
    05-20 03:51 PM
    Hi, Thanks for the reply.
    In my company, even though everyone works 32 hrs, they are still considered full-time, as we keep receiving the regular full-time benefits.
    So in that case, do they still have to file an Amendment? If incase, they file amendment,then do they file just LCA amendment or H1B amendment.

    Also, if instead of working 32 hrs, if they allow me to work 40 hrs, but reduce my annual salary but maintain higher than the prevailing wage, then also do they need to
    file an amendment? If yes, which H1B or LCA or both?

    Can you pls move this post to the "Ask an Attorney" section, so that i can get a reply from any attorney also?

    1. As per Feb 20, 1992 USCIS memo, the full-time work is generally considered to be 35-40 hours per week or whatever is appropriate for the occupation. For example, air traffic controllers work 30 hours a week because of the stress. Then, in that case 30 hours would be "full time".

    2. The employer MUST notify the DOL and/or USCIS in advance by filing amended petition if the terms of the employment changes during the validity period of H1B1 petition.

    3. It is very common to file H1B amendment for changing from full time to part time, changing job location, or changes in job duties.

    Have a good day!

    ________________________
    Not a legal advice
    US citizen of Indian origin



    more...


    house Print Graph Paper Software printable graph paper. Free graph paper
  • Free graph paper



  • WaldenPond
    05-25 06:57 AM
    Thanks for sending the webfaxes. But that would not be enough. Please make phone calls as well. Please tell/email all your friends to do the same.





    tattoo dresses Use our free printable graph printable graph paper. printable graph paper. for printable graph paper
  • for printable graph paper



  • greencardfever5
    08-23 07:56 PM
    I am working as an industrial engineer since 2006. My labor certification approved in 2006 mentioned job title of industrial engineer (SOC Code- 17:2112), My I485 is pending since 2007, I have also kept H1B status alive, six years will expire in dec however current I-797 for H1B is valid till June 2011.

    I may get promoted to an engineering manager position in next few weeks. I have few questions related �Promotion while I485 pending issue�.

    1. Is the change from engineer to engineering manager allowed? If I guess correctly USCIS will take guidance from SOC codes 17:2112 (ENGINEER) and 11.9041(for manager)
    a. Can one work as an engineer (SOC code 17:2112) and supervise junior engineers. Does USCIS assume that a person is a manager if engineers are reporting to an individual? On the other hand in some cases I have seen managers without anybody reporting to them.

    2. If I can fulfill my employer�s expectation by accepting ENGINEER V position instead of engineering manager, will that be an option? (Few engineers will be reporting to me in either option).
    a. I am positive that I will be able to fulfill my boss�s expectations in either position.
    b. Can I accept the promotion immediately or employer will have to seek some sort of approval from USCIS?

    3. If for some reason, employer can not give me a job title of Engineering V, Can I accept Engineering Manager�s position till my I-485 is pending and go back to Engineer V position upon I-485 approval, I read that in such cases, one needs to go back to original position mentioned in labor certification I-140 for six months upon I-485 approval? In this case how we will handle extension of my H1B petition which expires in 2011?

    4. Can I accept position of Engineering Manager assuming that employer will issue an employment verification letter with a description similar to labor certification (if USCIS issues RFE for any other underlying reason)?

    5. If for some reasons above options are ruled out, Can I accept promotion as a Manager assuming employer can submit new I-140 ( I guess this will be starting green card process all over) .Definitely this is the least preferred option considering current processing time and relative ease in searching a job for my wife ( through EAD).
    In this case

    a. What will be the priority date?
    b. Can I and my spouse maintain the EAD card?

    6. As the I485 is for future job, Can I work at engineering manager position till I receive RFE or I485 is approved
    a. In case of RFE USCIS typically gives 15 to 45 days to respond, Can I change my position during that time i.e. switching back to the position mentioned in labor and I485
    b. Upon I485 approval, can I go back to original position for few months (how much is that required period, is it six months?). I might have to take salary cut in the case; can I informally lead the team in that case?
    c. I guess my interpretation is that what you do when I485 is pending does not matter as long as you switch back to the original position upon I485 approval.

    Thanking you in anticipation.



    more...


    pictures cartesian graph paper printable graph paper. printable graph paper. bubble by 20 graph paper; bubble by 20 graph paper
  • printable graph paper. bubble by 20 graph paper; bubble by 20 graph paper



  • smisachu
    06-19 10:05 AM
    Hi Guys,
    My co worker is a sales man who travells to latin america frequently. My company is concerned that once he files I-485 he will not be able to travel out of US. He has a valid H1 stamped on his passport.
    His PD is Feb06, EB-3, ROW.

    Can he not travel on his H1 once the he files AOS?





    dresses Free Printable Graph Paper printable graph paper. graph paper: free graph paper
  • graph paper: free graph paper



  • shan74
    10-23 07:20 AM
    There is a chance that i might get laid off. I have a pending I485 filed on July 2. My I-140 was approved in June 06. Would like to know if i get laid off within how many days do i have to find a job.


    really need to know this based on the market situation.



    more...


    makeup PRINTABLE WIDE GRID PAPER printable graph paper. Print Graph Paper Software
  • Print Graph Paper Software



  • gsc999
    01-19 02:35 PM
    Bump





    girlfriend for printable graph paper printable graph paper. free printable graph paper
  • free printable graph paper



  • vinzak
    04-13 06:53 PM
    i remember someone posting right here in IV that they got their GC when PD was not current. USCIS later asked for the GC back cuz it was given in error.:) To make things worse the poor guy obviously didnt renew his EAD and couldnt work.

    So even if you get GC out of turn, I believe the correct thing to do is to return it. Or it can be more problems.


    Here's the link on that topic:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum105-immigrant-visa/659959-gc-received-in-error.html





    hairstyles multiple graph paper printouts printable graph paper. printable graph paper with
  • printable graph paper with



  • chanduv23
    11-06 10:09 AM
    Jet airways resumed new service to US recently. That's why you couldn't find many people traveling by Jet airways. I heard the flights are new, service is good and the travel is quite comfortable. I am travelling to chennai from EWR end of november and am looking forward to the trip.

    Great to know, now I feel comfortable :)





    fromnaija
    03-18 05:11 PM
    I Have my EAD card but my spouse was in India when i applied for EAD. That mean she doesn't have EAD card rite now.

    Can she get EAD or SSN?

    Pls help.....


    Unless you submitted I-485 for her she cannot apply for EAD. If you did submit I-485, yes you can apply EAD for her now by submitting form I-765.





    tempgc
    09-24 01:25 PM
    Source OH law firm (immigration-law.com)

    No one should be surprised by the Los Angeles Times report that the USCIS is "considering" but not yet decided fee increases. As we reported earlier, the State Department is already seeking OMB approval for its consular and embassy services fee increase. Report says that the USCIS recorded a short fall of $118 million this fiscal year. One of the key reasons for the fund problem is cited reduced number of new case filings. Since the USCIS relies on the fee-income for its finance, it presents a problem. Another reason which is not discussed in the report may include its need for money to support ongoing reengineering project named business transformation program. This program is primarily funded by the premium processing service fee fund. Obviously, the PPS fund is suffering as well, particularly considering a drastic decrease of new employment-based cases. Another reason the report cited is need to funds to deal with potential increase in workload which are likely generated by the Comprehensive Immigration Reform, should the CIR be successfully enacted next year. However, this reason for fee increase may be considered too premature, considering the fact that the CIR may not be accomplished even in 2010. The most probable year for a successful CIR legislation is currently considered year 2011. Let's see what happens.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment