mk26
03-31 03:29 PM
Thanks all for your help and great inputs. IV has helped me a lot.
I wish you all the best ...
TKs, GG
Hey Congrats..!! don't forget to login IV and let us know the life with GC
I wish you all the best ...
TKs, GG
Hey Congrats..!! don't forget to login IV and let us know the life with GC
wallpaper Green Lens Sunglasses
vin13
11-30 09:38 AM
It seems odd that there has been so many RFE for photos. I am not sure if the request for photographs is because USCIS is simply loosing them.
I got photos taken from a professional place and met all the specs. But yet i got an RFE for additional photos.
I have bought tickets for travel in 2 weeks. I may have to postpone my trip now because of this RFE delay.
It took 2 weeks for the RFE to arrive by mail. Too much time is getting wasted....
I wonder why they cannot combine the EAD and AP as one document.
I got photos taken from a professional place and met all the specs. But yet i got an RFE for additional photos.
I have bought tickets for travel in 2 weeks. I may have to postpone my trip now because of this RFE delay.
It took 2 weeks for the RFE to arrive by mail. Too much time is getting wasted....
I wonder why they cannot combine the EAD and AP as one document.
justAnotherFile
07-12 11:00 AM
.. I think this is an excellent way to carry forward the Gandhigiri campaign.
We should start a campaign, pick a few congressmen (may be from immigration subcomitee, judiciary comittee etc) and every member of IV should print out this pamphlet and hand sign, data, address and send it to these congressmen.
We should also send a sample of the letter to news outlets.
This will help keep this issue in the limelight. Any takers??
We should start a campaign, pick a few congressmen (may be from immigration subcomitee, judiciary comittee etc) and every member of IV should print out this pamphlet and hand sign, data, address and send it to these congressmen.
We should also send a sample of the letter to news outlets.
This will help keep this issue in the limelight. Any takers??
2011 Fold that Ray Ban Wayfearer
desi_voice
05-02 07:39 PM
Guys,
My visa stamping on my passport expires on end of Sep 2009. I am planning to go to India mid July 2009 and come back mid August 2009. I have H1B-I-797 extension upto August 2011. My I-94 which was issued at the POE and the I-94 at the bottom of the extended I-797 has the same number. From what I know when I leave US I should hand over bothe I-94s(given at POE & one below I-797). From what I heard from friends, IO is suppose to give new I-94 validity date based on the extended I-797 validity date and should not give based on date of expiry of visa stamp on the passport.
@bbct
I think IO did a mistake for you, you could have asked him to give I-94 based on your extended I-797.
@mckottayam
IO did the correct thing for you by giving I-94 validity date based on your extended I797.
Question is, incase IO gives a I-94 based on the visa stamping validity date and not on the validity of I-797 can we ask him to give a I-94 based on the I-797. If he refuses, how can we extend the I-94 validity based on I-797.
My visa stamping on my passport expires on end of Sep 2009. I am planning to go to India mid July 2009 and come back mid August 2009. I have H1B-I-797 extension upto August 2011. My I-94 which was issued at the POE and the I-94 at the bottom of the extended I-797 has the same number. From what I know when I leave US I should hand over bothe I-94s(given at POE & one below I-797). From what I heard from friends, IO is suppose to give new I-94 validity date based on the extended I-797 validity date and should not give based on date of expiry of visa stamp on the passport.
@bbct
I think IO did a mistake for you, you could have asked him to give I-94 based on your extended I-797.
@mckottayam
IO did the correct thing for you by giving I-94 validity date based on your extended I797.
Question is, incase IO gives a I-94 based on the visa stamping validity date and not on the validity of I-797 can we ask him to give a I-94 based on the I-797. If he refuses, how can we extend the I-94 validity based on I-797.
more...
mahathi
05-11 05:41 PM
Hi,
I have attended for H1b renual in toronto on the 2nd of May. The VO decided to do some additional review on the application. He took the Cleint letter, vendor letter and I129. Still havent heard anything from the consulate.
I am not sure if I should stay in Toronto or travel to India. I have taken only single entry visa to canada.
So, do you know if there is a canadian consulate in Hyderabad. If there is one, how much time do they take to issue a visitor visa.
Also, most importantly, how much time does it take for the 221g processing.
I would really appreciate if someone could share their knowledge.
Thanks
I have attended for H1b renual in toronto on the 2nd of May. The VO decided to do some additional review on the application. He took the Cleint letter, vendor letter and I129. Still havent heard anything from the consulate.
I am not sure if I should stay in Toronto or travel to India. I have taken only single entry visa to canada.
So, do you know if there is a canadian consulate in Hyderabad. If there is one, how much time do they take to issue a visitor visa.
Also, most importantly, how much time does it take for the 221g processing.
I would really appreciate if someone could share their knowledge.
Thanks
nikdevid
11-24 01:08 AM
Hey all, I have PayPal Account and i have 200$ in that account, now what happen i wanna transfer in my indian bank account.. What the procedure i have to follow.. Please suggest me right way.
more...
jr8rdt
11-21 03:04 PM
I have included the experience letter to my I-140 but the USCIS doesn't like the content of it hence the RFE. How can I overcome this? I got the letter when I left the company 10 years ago . I came to the US after that. the letter was very broad not specific duties. it was signed using letter head by my manager. I thought it was OK. but apparently not.
Problem is the company is no longer in business. I am planning to have a letter from a coworker who now live in Canada instead and should it be notarized ? is one letter enough for RFE? Does it mean my ex co-worker should bring the letter to a lawyer in Canada and have it notarized? or can my lawyer send a notarized letter and ask him to sign?
do I have to mentioned that the company is no longer in business in the letter?should I write the letter my self or have my lawyer do it for me?
anybody has a sample letter for RFE experience letter?
THanks....
I need help.....
Problem is the company is no longer in business. I am planning to have a letter from a coworker who now live in Canada instead and should it be notarized ? is one letter enough for RFE? Does it mean my ex co-worker should bring the letter to a lawyer in Canada and have it notarized? or can my lawyer send a notarized letter and ask him to sign?
do I have to mentioned that the company is no longer in business in the letter?should I write the letter my self or have my lawyer do it for me?
anybody has a sample letter for RFE experience letter?
THanks....
I need help.....
2010 vintage Ray-Ban sunglasses
Motivated
10-27 09:22 AM
to Motivated...
Seriously, .... Are you really thinking about getting this guy :p
Good Job!
at least there is some action involved, you should join too....especially if you are from WI
just saying meragcdedobhai - won't get it.
Seriously, .... Are you really thinking about getting this guy :p
Good Job!
at least there is some action involved, you should join too....especially if you are from WI
just saying meragcdedobhai - won't get it.
more...
ragz4u
02-19 08:12 PM
I want to Thank everyone for turning up for today's meeting, it was a good discussion and I am glad that we got to know each other better.
I am summarizing the things that we discussed and the "Next Steps" that we agreed upon.
These ideas can be applied to any region so any of you guys reading this, feel free to implement them for your region.
This is what we are planning to do in the next few days:
Publicize ImmigrationVoice.org in any/all manner possible within the community to raise awareness about our problems and to persuade more people to join. i.e. place materials in grocery stores, temples, or in other high traffic areas
Always monitor the media for any shred of positive stories about legal immigrants and as we find them, send materials from IV.org to the specific reporter highlighting the problems that we are currenty facing.
Contact all of your respective Congressional representatives and request an In-person meeting in order for us to present our case. If meeting reqeust is denied take names of senior aides and send relevant materials and then follow up to check on progress as to what they are doing about it. Keep bugging them, that is the only way they will respond.
Spread the word to your friends who are still waiting to join us, ask them to contribute to the site or devote their time to this cause. I suggest each of us make a goal of sending an email to atleast 10 people in the next week.
Meet with other resources and networking groups that are sympathetic to our plight (i.e. Indian CEO's council, www.usinpac.com, Indian ambassadaor in DC etc.... ) and ask for their support.
One of the strategic point that was discussed was about the McCain-Kennedy immigration bill and I along with some of the other members am of the opinion that this bill is such a behemoth and contains some radical; provisions on illegal immigration which may eventually hurt it and it may even die.
Since some of the relief measure that we are seeking are part of this bill, if it dies we will be hurt as well. We think we need to work with Quinn-Gillespie to strategize about how we can insert (if possible) provisions related to legal immigration to a bill that has a very good chance of passing. i.e. the PACE bill by Senator Pete Domenici - we need to put pressure on him, flood his office with our emails/faxes and also at the same time talk to our lobbyists to insert our provisions in his bill as it is almost guaranteed to pass.
That is all from me for now. We plan to take action and meet again soon.
Anyone with other ideas, suggestions is welcome to post them and we can incorporate them as well.
Thanks Everybody for your support and time.
It is really encouraging to see regional teams take the initiative and continue the good work locally. Cataphract, thanks for updating us on the progress you guys have made. Feel free to email at info@immigrationvoice.org with any concerns you might have/support you need and we'll be glad to help you in any way possible.
Hopefully other teams will take a cue from this and get together for achieving our target.
I am summarizing the things that we discussed and the "Next Steps" that we agreed upon.
These ideas can be applied to any region so any of you guys reading this, feel free to implement them for your region.
This is what we are planning to do in the next few days:
Publicize ImmigrationVoice.org in any/all manner possible within the community to raise awareness about our problems and to persuade more people to join. i.e. place materials in grocery stores, temples, or in other high traffic areas
Always monitor the media for any shred of positive stories about legal immigrants and as we find them, send materials from IV.org to the specific reporter highlighting the problems that we are currenty facing.
Contact all of your respective Congressional representatives and request an In-person meeting in order for us to present our case. If meeting reqeust is denied take names of senior aides and send relevant materials and then follow up to check on progress as to what they are doing about it. Keep bugging them, that is the only way they will respond.
Spread the word to your friends who are still waiting to join us, ask them to contribute to the site or devote their time to this cause. I suggest each of us make a goal of sending an email to atleast 10 people in the next week.
Meet with other resources and networking groups that are sympathetic to our plight (i.e. Indian CEO's council, www.usinpac.com, Indian ambassadaor in DC etc.... ) and ask for their support.
One of the strategic point that was discussed was about the McCain-Kennedy immigration bill and I along with some of the other members am of the opinion that this bill is such a behemoth and contains some radical; provisions on illegal immigration which may eventually hurt it and it may even die.
Since some of the relief measure that we are seeking are part of this bill, if it dies we will be hurt as well. We think we need to work with Quinn-Gillespie to strategize about how we can insert (if possible) provisions related to legal immigration to a bill that has a very good chance of passing. i.e. the PACE bill by Senator Pete Domenici - we need to put pressure on him, flood his office with our emails/faxes and also at the same time talk to our lobbyists to insert our provisions in his bill as it is almost guaranteed to pass.
That is all from me for now. We plan to take action and meet again soon.
Anyone with other ideas, suggestions is welcome to post them and we can incorporate them as well.
Thanks Everybody for your support and time.
It is really encouraging to see regional teams take the initiative and continue the good work locally. Cataphract, thanks for updating us on the progress you guys have made. Feel free to email at info@immigrationvoice.org with any concerns you might have/support you need and we'll be glad to help you in any way possible.
Hopefully other teams will take a cue from this and get together for achieving our target.
hair RB 3364 Ray Ban Sunglasses
nashim
08-15 03:49 PM
Congrats
more...
delax
11-06 08:53 AM
Can we know which airline direct flight from Mumbai to Newark you mentioned something new or is it AirIndia??
Presently Continental is the only non-stop EWR-BOM service operated on a daily basis. AI flies EWR-CDG-BOM
Presently Continental is the only non-stop EWR-BOM service operated on a daily basis. AI flies EWR-CDG-BOM
hot Ray-Ban Clubmaster sunglasses
chanduv23
09-15 09:47 PM
Nothing will happen to you if your employer sees you on TV
EVERYONE TO DC
EVERYONE MUST GO
EVERYONE TO DC
EVERYONE MUST GO
more...
house on Ray Ban Sunglasses;
dassumi
12-23 03:00 PM
You can use your AP with no issues. That's the exact intent of that document.
Hi Guys,
My wife was on a H1B visa with a company until June 2010. She is no longer working and her Her H1B visa is now expired.
I am in the final stage of my green card process and we have both EAD and Advance parole. Since we have valid EADs and Advance Parole documents, we didn�t bother to pursue a H4 dependent visa for her. We are planning to go to Thailand next week for a 10 day vacation. I just want to confirm that she will be able to come back into the US with her Advance Parole document which is valid until June 2011.
I would really appreciate your quick response since we are looking to purchase tickets in the next couple hours.
Thanks and have a great weekend,
Hi Guys,
My wife was on a H1B visa with a company until June 2010. She is no longer working and her Her H1B visa is now expired.
I am in the final stage of my green card process and we have both EAD and Advance parole. Since we have valid EADs and Advance Parole documents, we didn�t bother to pursue a H4 dependent visa for her. We are planning to go to Thailand next week for a 10 day vacation. I just want to confirm that she will be able to come back into the US with her Advance Parole document which is valid until June 2011.
I would really appreciate your quick response since we are looking to purchase tickets in the next couple hours.
Thanks and have a great weekend,
tattoo Ray Ban Sunglasses 072024
indio0617
12-07 09:56 AM
Hi,
I am EB-3 ROW, PD in Nov.03, I-140 approved. I am planning on changing my current employer (non profit) to for-profit company.
I am in my H-1 B fifth year. I renewed once on my third year. By the time I change my job to the new employer, I will have about one year left in my current H-1B.
If I change the employer, will I be subject to H-1 B visa quota restriction?
I have stayed with my current employer (University) for five years just for the hope of green card. But I think this is time to move on. Staying in my current job is so detrimental to my career.
However, if the new company that may hire me, cannot find any H-1 B visa quota left for me, I will be in trouble if it is the case.
I would appreciate your advice very much.
Thank you always.
You will be counted against the cap when you move from a cap exempt (non -profit) to for profit. I was in a similar situation when i switched jobs few months ago. There were no H-1Bs left for the fiscal year. I thus switched from a non-profit to another non - profit.
I am EB-3 ROW, PD in Nov.03, I-140 approved. I am planning on changing my current employer (non profit) to for-profit company.
I am in my H-1 B fifth year. I renewed once on my third year. By the time I change my job to the new employer, I will have about one year left in my current H-1B.
If I change the employer, will I be subject to H-1 B visa quota restriction?
I have stayed with my current employer (University) for five years just for the hope of green card. But I think this is time to move on. Staying in my current job is so detrimental to my career.
However, if the new company that may hire me, cannot find any H-1 B visa quota left for me, I will be in trouble if it is the case.
I would appreciate your advice very much.
Thank you always.
You will be counted against the cap when you move from a cap exempt (non -profit) to for profit. I was in a similar situation when i switched jobs few months ago. There were no H-1Bs left for the fiscal year. I thus switched from a non-profit to another non - profit.
more...
pictures In fact, Ray Ban Sunglasses
hebron
06-21 12:23 PM
suggestions? ^^^^^^^
dresses RAY BAN AVIATOR Sunglasses
eb3retro
04-01 09:12 AM
Thanks all for your help and great inputs. IV has helped me a lot.
I wish you all the best ...
TKs, GG
Congrats greenguru. enjoy. i am still waiting to see one eb3 485 approval atleast and am yet to see one atleast for the past 2-3 years..even PD back to 2001. i didnt see a single approval in eb3 category for india.
I wish you all the best ...
TKs, GG
Congrats greenguru. enjoy. i am still waiting to see one eb3 485 approval atleast and am yet to see one atleast for the past 2-3 years..even PD back to 2001. i didnt see a single approval in eb3 category for india.
more...
makeup RayBan Sunglasses 015
pal351
11-22 09:16 PM
Fee : $305.00
Applied on line, printed the form.
Attached the following and sent them to USCIS
1) 485 - copy.
2) Old APs 2 - Copies.
3) Cover letter explaining that I need to visit my parents as they are old.
4) DL - Copy.
5) Photos : 2 (write A# and name back of them) (I forgot to send the photos with the application)
I forgot to attach the photos and got RFE, sent photos and approved yesterday. Waiting for the physical copy.
Thank You.
Applied on line, printed the form.
Attached the following and sent them to USCIS
1) 485 - copy.
2) Old APs 2 - Copies.
3) Cover letter explaining that I need to visit my parents as they are old.
4) DL - Copy.
5) Photos : 2 (write A# and name back of them) (I forgot to send the photos with the application)
I forgot to attach the photos and got RFE, sent photos and approved yesterday. Waiting for the physical copy.
Thank You.
girlfriend Sunglasses ray ban, rayban
test101
07-18 11:04 PM
Can I file I-131 after filing for I-485? or does it have to be done at the same time?
thanks
thanks
hairstyles EyeglassSunglass.com
jsb
01-29 01:03 PM
Oh yeah, we are demainding an RFE (request for evidence) to substantiate this gossip....
...not demanding an RFE, but making an RFE and demanding an answer. The initiator of this thread must have heard it as a wish, but wishfully being optimistic, reported it as a news.
...not demanding an RFE, but making an RFE and demanding an answer. The initiator of this thread must have heard it as a wish, but wishfully being optimistic, reported it as a news.
GCNaseeb
08-08 04:25 PM
Even if you are not working on a project, you are technically working for a H1-B sponsorer. Once you could file your AOS, you are legal with a status of "AOS pending". During 180 days period, you don't have to work and just sit at home. Its very unlikely that your already filed AOS application will get adjudicated within 180 days. Once after 180days of filing, you invoke AC21 and start working on again with any employer.
You are correct. There shuld be a job offer from sponsoring company at the time of applying for AOS. I guess the question is what if the person is not working at all ( No pay stubs from any company ). In this case the candidate will be out of status? There might be cases where people might come on bench or not having a project etc...
You are correct. There shuld be a job offer from sponsoring company at the time of applying for AOS. I guess the question is what if the person is not working at all ( No pay stubs from any company ). In this case the candidate will be out of status? There might be cases where people might come on bench or not having a project etc...
gc2
02-19 11:22 AM
you may find this helpful. it provides info on I-130 and I-485 and the documents you need to file. if he is clean (no criminal background, issues with legal status etc) then you should not have any problems. Good luck and congrats on your marriage.

No comments:
Post a Comment