Blog Feeds
05-27 08:30 AM
Antis point to polls showing more Americans support the Arizona bill than oppose it. But other polls - including new ones from ImmigrationWorks USA and Immigration Voice, show these same voters also support - by wide margins - comprehensive immigration reform proposals that contain legalization programs. Is this really a contradictory result? Maybe not. Americans want ACTION on immigration reform rather than maintaining the status quo. Action can mean an SB1070 or something on a broader scale - even if it is called "amnesty." Here are slides outlining the ImmigrationWorks poll. Keep an eye on polling of Republican voters who...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/05/polls-show-public-wants-action-on-immigration-reform.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/05/polls-show-public-wants-action-on-immigration-reform.html)
wallpaper mens summer hairstyles. mens
llckll
November 9th, 2005, 03:32 PM
Hey All,
Does anyone know how to determine the thread size of a lens?
Thanks,
ck
Does anyone know how to determine the thread size of a lens?
Thanks,
ck
arnab221
06-26 01:02 PM
bumping up
2011 TAGS: hair| summer hairstyles|
H2G
07-14 01:39 PM
Hi,
I was working with a company in H1-b visa, and after 3 years renewed our H1 and H4 with the same company,
and both got extended upto 30th September 2011 . Later, i have transfered our H1 and H4 to a new company
in January 2009, and H1 extended from 10th January 2009 to 4th January 2012. After 3 months H4 approved
from 1st October 2011 to 4th January 2012.In short, H1 approved from the applied date of the last H1 to
4th January 2012, but H4 approved from the expiration date + 1 day of the previous H4 to 4th January 2012.
Since, i'm with a new employer what is the status of the H4 now. Looking for your valuable suggestions.
Thanks-H2G
I was working with a company in H1-b visa, and after 3 years renewed our H1 and H4 with the same company,
and both got extended upto 30th September 2011 . Later, i have transfered our H1 and H4 to a new company
in January 2009, and H1 extended from 10th January 2009 to 4th January 2012. After 3 months H4 approved
from 1st October 2011 to 4th January 2012.In short, H1 approved from the applied date of the last H1 to
4th January 2012, but H4 approved from the expiration date + 1 day of the previous H4 to 4th January 2012.
Since, i'm with a new employer what is the status of the H4 now. Looking for your valuable suggestions.
Thanks-H2G
more...
kevincuiyan
05-29 09:12 AM
Hi all,
I filled I-485 in 2007. Now I am waiting on the status adjustment and I have a quick question about job changes.
A starting-up company with only 2 employees has got a contract outside U.S.. They need to hire somebody to work for them outside U.S. for 1 year maybe longer. I happen to be their best candidate. My question is whether a small company like this one is able to sponsor me to get my GC. Does USCIS have minimum requirements for a company which can sponsor employees' GC application? For instance, a company must have at least 30 employees or over $3 million revenue. I really want this opportunity. But I don't want to ruin my GC application.
I greatly appreciate your time and your answers.
Thanks.
Kevin
I filled I-485 in 2007. Now I am waiting on the status adjustment and I have a quick question about job changes.
A starting-up company with only 2 employees has got a contract outside U.S.. They need to hire somebody to work for them outside U.S. for 1 year maybe longer. I happen to be their best candidate. My question is whether a small company like this one is able to sponsor me to get my GC. Does USCIS have minimum requirements for a company which can sponsor employees' GC application? For instance, a company must have at least 30 employees or over $3 million revenue. I really want this opportunity. But I don't want to ruin my GC application.
I greatly appreciate your time and your answers.
Thanks.
Kevin
shreya
02-16 09:17 PM
H1-H4-H1 conversion --Please advice
Posted Today at 10:14 PM by shreya
Hi,
I came US through H4.Currently on H1 since Oct 08. As Economy is bad,my employer couldnot place me in a project.So my employer is asking to convert from H1 to H4(by applying i-539) and once i get project can move back from H4 to H1, which will not come under seperate Quota as my H1 is already approved once.
Can i know is this safe to move from H1 to H4 and then back from H4 to H1 once i get project.Will there be any issues in converting H4 to H1.What are the chances of getting H1 back.
Please advice.Any suggestions is really appreciated.
Thanks
Shreya...
Posted Today at 10:14 PM by shreya
Hi,
I came US through H4.Currently on H1 since Oct 08. As Economy is bad,my employer couldnot place me in a project.So my employer is asking to convert from H1 to H4(by applying i-539) and once i get project can move back from H4 to H1, which will not come under seperate Quota as my H1 is already approved once.
Can i know is this safe to move from H1 to H4 and then back from H4 to H1 once i get project.Will there be any issues in converting H4 to H1.What are the chances of getting H1 back.
Please advice.Any suggestions is really appreciated.
Thanks
Shreya...
more...

cool_guy_onnet1
06-24 03:24 PM
Hi, I have approved H1b through company "NewCompany" but my GC sponsoring company "GCcompany" is planning to cancel my APPROVED 140. Again, I know USCIS will do inted to deny and Yes, I have filed for 485 + it's been 180+ days but I guess the most important question of all is:-
"Will this affect my H1B status?' Since the approval for new 3 year (extension) was based on my 140 and now this thing is under jeopardy. If I use EAD, my wife will no longer be H4 and thats a different problem- Gosh when is thind going to end?"
"Will this affect my H1B status?' Since the approval for new 3 year (extension) was based on my 140 and now this thing is under jeopardy. If I use EAD, my wife will no longer be H4 and thats a different problem- Gosh when is thind going to end?"
2010 hairstyle for the summer.
Blog Feeds
11-18 02:50 AM
USCIS has updated the H-1B cap count. (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=138b6138f898d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=91919c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD) As of November 6, 2009, CIS has received approximately 54,700 cases against the regular (non-Master's) H-1B cap. For more information, see the previous blog posts here (http://martinvisalaw.blogspot.com/search/label/H-1B).
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/2893395975825897727-5017938440013440663?l=martinvisalaw.blogspot.com
More... (http://martinvisalaw.blogspot.com/2009/11/h-1b-cap-count-updated_17.html)
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/2893395975825897727-5017938440013440663?l=martinvisalaw.blogspot.com
More... (http://martinvisalaw.blogspot.com/2009/11/h-1b-cap-count-updated_17.html)
more...
rajkumari
05-17 01:55 PM
I was on F1 visa and applied for my GC / I485 thru my spouse few years back. Unfortunately while coming back from India 3 years back, I used my stamped F1 visa instead of AP. My lawyer told me that due to this, I have abondoned my AOS and he has to withdraw my 485 and refile it when it will be current. Few days back spouse became current and attorney was preparing to apply for 485 again but in USCIS the status of my application was still shown pending not withdrawn. To our surprise, we saw 2 GC in the mail and the online status was shown approved. But the attorney is saying that we should re-file the 485 since USCIS did not withdraw my application and approved it. They says that I might have issues if my absence is detected when I will apply for citizenship later. Please suggest. I am so puzzled and tensed..
hair Blonde Summer Short Hairstyles

GC_Applicant
07-15 04:09 AM
Great job people.
Found this link from shusterman.com
http://www.immigrantslist.org/page/petition/Chertoff
Lets make our voice heard.
Found this link from shusterman.com
http://www.immigrantslist.org/page/petition/Chertoff
Lets make our voice heard.
more...
loyalimmi
08-08 03:29 AM
Hi all,
I am going to US this year December. I also took Tickets for my Travel with the same name as in Passport. And in my Passport, my Surname & Firstname are completely mensioned. But my name in all my certificates is in short form like ( S H V My Name). Will this cause any problem in future if I apply for H1B??
Thanks,
Loyalimmi
I am going to US this year December. I also took Tickets for my Travel with the same name as in Passport. And in my Passport, my Surname & Firstname are completely mensioned. But my name in all my certificates is in short form like ( S H V My Name). Will this cause any problem in future if I apply for H1B??
Thanks,
Loyalimmi
hot 5 Summer Hairstyles 2010 for
willIWill
06-16 03:09 PM
USCIS has updated the processing times and the dashboard today .
USCIS: National Processing Volumes and Trends (http://dashboard.uscis.gov/)
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplay.do
USCIS: National Processing Volumes and Trends (http://dashboard.uscis.gov/)
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplay.do
more...
house Pixie Short Haircuts and
desixp
05-25 04:03 PM
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Indians_Overseas/Great_immigration_debate_has_Indians_steamed_up/articleshow/2072510.cms
tattoo Summer-hairstyles-back-up_src

snehal
11-12 07:15 PM
Multiple H1 Stamping
Hi guys
I have a query; I had applied for H1 visa (2007 � 2008) from 2 places
One from my current working company and another from consultancy firm in US. I got through the lottery from both the places. I have done my stamping for the visa from consulting firm.
Now my question is will I be allowed to go for stamping again :rolleyes:. What are my options now if I want my visa stamped from my current working company :confused:.
Hi guys
I have a query; I had applied for H1 visa (2007 � 2008) from 2 places
One from my current working company and another from consultancy firm in US. I got through the lottery from both the places. I have done my stamping for the visa from consulting firm.
Now my question is will I be allowed to go for stamping again :rolleyes:. What are my options now if I want my visa stamped from my current working company :confused:.
more...
pictures Pixie Haircut can help
number30
03-16 04:53 PM
I believe working on 1099 is allowed when you have the full time work on H1B going.
There are different types of 1099. 1099-Misc is not allowed. 1099-Int , 1099-G are the examples of allowed 1099s
There are different types of 1099. 1099-Misc is not allowed. 1099-Int , 1099-G are the examples of allowed 1099s
dresses Elegent Summer Hairstyles

H42H1BHelp
08-16 11:28 PM
Pls help
more...
makeup Hot Summer Hairstyles with
sameern
07-12 03:38 PM
Hello all, with the August bulletin showing June 06 cut-off dates, I have the following questions for which I seek input form IV members.
1. Is it possible to apply for the GC, the second time, if one cancels his GC "without prejudice"?
2. If yes, is it possible to use the priority date of the canceled GC in the second GC application?
3. What are the points one should be aware in canceling GC "without prejudice"?
Thanks for your time in providing your inputs.
1. Is it possible to apply for the GC, the second time, if one cancels his GC "without prejudice"?
2. If yes, is it possible to use the priority date of the canceled GC in the second GC application?
3. What are the points one should be aware in canceling GC "without prejudice"?
Thanks for your time in providing your inputs.
girlfriend Hairstyles for the summer 2009
rkdownload
04-19 08:38 AM
I have been working as a consultant, due to the tight job market conditions I am not able to find my next contract in bay area, which was my current location when we filed I485 in Aug 2007. So, may be we got to relocate to other state say Texas. So, I was wondering what would be the impact of the move on our pending I485 applications after we change address using AR11 form. Should we avoid such move while I485 is pending?
Any Advice/Suggestions?
Thanks
Raj
Any Advice/Suggestions?
Thanks
Raj
hairstyles A FEW CUTE SUMMER STYLES
kk_kk
04-09 08:16 AM
I filled 'AOS' in that field
Aah_GC
07-09 01:01 PM
Hi Pappu and rest of IV admins,
I have been an active donor but had to temporarily cancel my subscription due to pay pal problems. I am back donating again and cannot access the donor forums. Could you please help me with this issue? I tried writing on the 'Contact us' form, but havent had any luck so far.
I have been an active donor but had to temporarily cancel my subscription due to pay pal problems. I am back donating again and cannot access the donor forums. Could you please help me with this issue? I tried writing on the 'Contact us' form, but havent had any luck so far.
microbe
February 17th, 2004, 11:25 PM
this was a snapshot, but i think it turned out well. i reduced quality for posting.

No comments:
Post a Comment