needhelp!
01-23 01:34 PM
When: Saturday, 24th Jan during Thawer Law RADIO show at 3 pm Central
Where: 700 AM if you are in dfw area or listen online @ funasia.net
Where: 700 AM if you are in dfw area or listen online @ funasia.net
wallpaper Spring 2009 hairstyle updo trends
immig4me
05-03 08:45 PM
If approved perms go into audits, what happens to approved 140s or 140s currently being processed?
Blog Feeds
10-23 09:20 AM
The September 27 death of Pulitzer Prize winning columnist, William Safire, brought tears to throngs of readers who shared his passion for the English language (even as many disagreed with his politics). The passing on July 29 of Walter Cronkite, news anchor extraordinaire, America's most trusted person, evoked sadness among those who wistfully recalled an era when newscasters reported the day's events with fidelity and humility -- unlike the current crop who mostly ply their trade by sensationalizing reality and pumping their own celebrity. The August 25 demise of Sen. Ted Kennedy, Lion of the Senate, probably brought an end...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/angelopaparelli/2009/10/the-death-of-william-safire-on-november.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/angelopaparelli/2009/10/the-death-of-william-safire-on-november.html)
2011 Tags: 2009 bob hairstyle,
Sumedha_inCal
03-10 02:40 PM
Thanks
more...
keerthisagar
12-14 09:32 AM
What is employee referral program?
maverick_joe
01-08 03:36 PM
^^
more...
waitforgc1
04-01 05:29 PM
Could please update your profile.
And regarding problems at POE... its not totally true but at the same time you cannot
rule out totally also.
so basically keep all the required documents like your employer letter... and
if possible your client letter showing you have job when you come back and
also your recent paystubs.
And regarding problems at POE... its not totally true but at the same time you cannot
rule out totally also.
so basically keep all the required documents like your employer letter... and
if possible your client letter showing you have job when you come back and
also your recent paystubs.
2010 Spring 2009 Hairstyles
.Matt
05-28 01:43 AM
make all you l33t ch00bl3tz0rz th1nkz0rz :to:
more...

QuickGreenCard
10-17 11:05 AM
Correct me if I am wrong: Isn't the fee for the transfer $320.00 ?
TIA
TIA
hair 2009 spring hairstyle,
Blog Feeds
06-26 09:40 AM
In case you were interested: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE June 25, 2009 BACKGROUND ON MEETING WITH MEMBERS OF CONGRESS TO DISCUSS IMMIGRATION REFORM: The President and the Vice President will meet with a small group of Senate and House members from both sides of the aisle and both sides of the issue to discuss immigration reform in the State Dining Room at 2:00 PM today. The meeting is intended to launch a policy conversation by having an honest discussion about the issues and identifying areas of agreement and areas where we still have work to do, with the hope of beginning...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/06/who-is-at-the-white-house-meeting.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/06/who-is-at-the-white-house-meeting.html)
more...
nishaatul26
10-19 02:15 PM
Hi,
If a person is on dependant visa (H4) and applies for green card with their spouse's green card application, can they apply for H1 as well?
Thanks,
Nisha
If a person is on dependant visa (H4) and applies for green card with their spouse's green card application, can they apply for H1 as well?
Thanks,
Nisha
hot Tags: 2009 bob hairstyle,
JSimmivoice
01-27 06:16 PM
Hi,
I was working for Company A with whom I've my H1 & I-94 valid until Aug 2010. But I was laid off from Company A in Dec 1st week and I found a new job with Company B in Jan 3rd week. So I was out of status for about 6 weeks time.
Now Company B don't wish to file a transfer but instead they are filing something called H1 "Loose Petition", obviously I'm not going to start work with Company B until this H1 gets approved and I travel out of US, get restamped based on my New H1 petition, come back to US and start work for Company B.
But my question is, while from today until this so called "Loose Petition" H1 is getting processed (since they applied premium it would take about 2-3 weeks) can I legally stay in US (in terms of I-94 I've my I-94 from Company A H1 which is valid until Aug 2010)?
My employer suggest that I stay here until H1 processing result comes out and then leave country get restamped. Please let me know if you have an Answer.
I was working for Company A with whom I've my H1 & I-94 valid until Aug 2010. But I was laid off from Company A in Dec 1st week and I found a new job with Company B in Jan 3rd week. So I was out of status for about 6 weeks time.
Now Company B don't wish to file a transfer but instead they are filing something called H1 "Loose Petition", obviously I'm not going to start work with Company B until this H1 gets approved and I travel out of US, get restamped based on my New H1 petition, come back to US and start work for Company B.
But my question is, while from today until this so called "Loose Petition" H1 is getting processed (since they applied premium it would take about 2-3 weeks) can I legally stay in US (in terms of I-94 I've my I-94 from Company A H1 which is valid until Aug 2010)?
My employer suggest that I stay here until H1 processing result comes out and then leave country get restamped. Please let me know if you have an Answer.
more...
house 2009 Hairstyles
gina_raluca
03-16 03:17 PM
There has been an error in the processing of my I-130 petition for my mother. It was approved and now I am being asked to submit form I-485 or form I-824. The problem is that my mother is not and has never been to the US. I called CIS and talked to a representative about the error. She said she would send a letter to the CIS about it and that I should hear back from CIS in 5 days. I am just wondering if this timeline is realistic or I should expect it to take more time. Should I contact my senator and ask for assistance in facilitating this process? Would hiring a lawyer expedite this process? I know that the petition should then go to the NVC. Would a lawyer help?
Thank you very much.
Thank you very much.
tattoo Haircuts Spring 2009
hellomms
02-12 12:06 PM
The ridiculous amount of time DOL is spending on the Perm Audits in just incomprehensible. They still approved 1 may be 2 application a day, thats my assumption. Last time I saw they are still processing audited-applications filed in Aug/Sept 2007.
Any word on how what their plan is? They really do have bunch inefficient people working for government!!!
Any word on how what their plan is? They really do have bunch inefficient people working for government!!!
more...
pictures hairstyles for spring 2009

coolmanasip
05-29 02:49 PM
just finished going thro all the proposed ammendments...only a handful (1154, 1156, 1166, 1183, 1200, 1220, 1242, 1249) deal with EB issues at all....very few of them are positive (3) for us.........also based on an article on immigration-law website, EB based people have no voice in the negotiations!!! so...as frusterating this may be.....its looking like a certainity that many of us will be screwed big time..........lets keep doing what we can through IV.......it looks all dooms though.........:mad:
dresses new hairstyles spring 2009
calabor2001
03-27 09:42 PM
My application was filed in EB3 category and PD is current (has been since start of this year). I have an approved I-140 since Feb 07 and the I-485 was filed prior to the mess of 2007. I have taken 4 Infopass appointments trying to find out why is it taking this long to get "a decision". At this point, I don't care what the decision is, as long as there is one so that I can move on in my life. Called and spoke with the processing center that the case is outside their "normal processing time" only to hear, "We are processing". They won't tell me what is going on.
Wondering about my options here? Congressional inquiry? Writ of Mandamus? Anything? Anyone in the same position as me?
Wondering about my options here? Congressional inquiry? Writ of Mandamus? Anything? Anyone in the same position as me?
more...
makeup Long black hairstyle for women
vss
11-13 03:03 PM
Gurus,
I have a question regarding the H1 / H4 status of my spouse.
My spouse entered US in 2006 on H4 visa (valid till 2008 ). In 2007 she applied for H1B and the I 797 start date is October 2007. She did not apply for any status adjustment (from H4 to H1). She did apply for SSN using the EAD and presently not working.
I just wanted to know, what is her visa status now. Is it H4 or H1?
Thanks
I have a question regarding the H1 / H4 status of my spouse.
My spouse entered US in 2006 on H4 visa (valid till 2008 ). In 2007 she applied for H1B and the I 797 start date is October 2007. She did not apply for any status adjustment (from H4 to H1). She did apply for SSN using the EAD and presently not working.
I just wanted to know, what is her visa status now. Is it H4 or H1?
Thanks
girlfriend sexy spring long hairstyle
ras
06-30 10:50 PM
I am a donar and was able to access donar forum till some time back. But for some reason I dont seem to have access to the donar forum. Are the policies changes or is there a mess-up in the membership credentials
hairstyles hairstyles for spring 2009
stormrider0610
November 15th, 2008, 09:51 PM
Hey guys, I was wondering what program you guys use to view RAW files from your Sony (Alpha 200 in my case)?
I am particularly interested in a viewer where I can scroll throw a folder of images quickly full scree, using the arrow keys on the keyboard, possibly with an option to zoom in 100% and also possibly where I can easily delete the image with a press of the Delete button. You guys know of any freebie utility viewer like that? I tried MaxView from Faststone but it does not seem to display the pic in high quality. Thanks.
I am particularly interested in a viewer where I can scroll throw a folder of images quickly full scree, using the arrow keys on the keyboard, possibly with an option to zoom in 100% and also possibly where I can easily delete the image with a press of the Delete button. You guys know of any freebie utility viewer like that? I tried MaxView from Faststone but it does not seem to display the pic in high quality. Thanks.
ufo2002
09-07 01:18 PM
I love my playstation and anime but that doesn't mean I am gonna live in Japan. Last I checked, they still kinda look down on gaijins. And I also like my name the way it is... don't want to change it to Akira Fubuki or some sh*t. :D
Blog Feeds
04-27 11:00 AM
From the Miami Herald: Huge surges among Hispanic populations in the Deep South could mean a political sea change over the next two decades, as immigrants become naturalized and they and their American-born children register to vote, political and demographics experts say. The states with some of the largest percentages in Hispanic population growth make up a large swath of the Southeast: Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee, according to an analysis of the most recent census figures by the Pew Hispanic Center. In all those Republican-dominated states, the percentage of Hispanics nearly doubled. Given the...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2011/04/pew-hispanic-voters-will-turn-south-purple.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2011/04/pew-hispanic-voters-will-turn-south-purple.html)

No comments:
Post a Comment