rkp27
07-11 12:02 PM
Hello friends,
My prority will be current in Aug, next month. I filed I485 last july and my I140 is also approved long back in 2006. After filing I485 i do not see any LUD or anything on my case.
What will be the chances to get my I485 approve ? Do i need to followup / take appointment ( Infopass) etc ?
Appriciate your thoughts...
My prority will be current in Aug, next month. I filed I485 last july and my I140 is also approved long back in 2006. After filing I485 i do not see any LUD or anything on my case.
What will be the chances to get my I485 approve ? Do i need to followup / take appointment ( Infopass) etc ?
Appriciate your thoughts...
wallpaper Angel Wallpaper Background
pnagar
05-16 10:32 AM
My $100..
Paypal ID #8BB01536AL566510N
Thanks
Paypal ID #8BB01536AL566510N
Thanks
optimist578
01-19 07:30 AM
I-140 Filing date : Nov 2006
Category: Eb3
NSC
Category: Eb3
NSC
2011 Some new wallpapers are also
fittan
04-23 01:14 PM
If unsure, go with the lease date. No harm informing USCIS earlier. I've changed my address before and trust me...it is a freaking mess. Here's my advice:
1) If you file online, make sure you save yr receipt. If paper file, make sure it is certified/registered mail.
2) 1 to 2 months after filing, schedule an Infopass and ask the officer to verify the updated address.
Fittan
1) If you file online, make sure you save yr receipt. If paper file, make sure it is certified/registered mail.
2) 1 to 2 months after filing, schedule an Infopass and ask the officer to verify the updated address.
Fittan
more...
sonia_sd
09-14 02:34 PM
The company is very healthy financially and has around 100 employees on payroll. They have successfully processed many GCs for the existing employees in the last 3 years. The irony is one of my friends that filed with me on the same advertisement and profile got his GC 18 months ago!!
jlt007us,
Sorry for your situation & I would suggest you better contact an experienced lawyer...who can advice you closely and assist you in this situation.
Soni-
jlt007us,
Sorry for your situation & I would suggest you better contact an experienced lawyer...who can advice you closely and assist you in this situation.
Soni-
Humhongekamyab
08-13 10:59 AM
This thread should be deleted. Not related to our cause.
more...
waiting_4_gc
07-26 10:27 AM
Hello Guys,
My attorney send I485,AP, EAD application to USCIS with my present passport. This passport expires on August 08, 2007. Will there be any problems for this? Please let me know. Thanks......
Apply for new passport ASAP.
My attorney send I485,AP, EAD application to USCIS with my present passport. This passport expires on August 08, 2007. Will there be any problems for this? Please let me know. Thanks......
Apply for new passport ASAP.
2010 wallpapers angel. wallpaper
mariner5555
05-24 10:17 PM
Hi Gurus...
I am one of the July 2007 EAD filers and did not file for AP at that time.
So I am in the process of the renewing EAD & Applying for AP for the first time.
I have couple of questions..
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/images/icons/icon8.gif
Angry
do you get Finger Printing for EAD Renewal ?
do you get Finger Printing / Biometrics for first time applying of AP [Advance Parole]
Your help is much appreciated
this is my experience - I efiled for myself for EAD only (no AP applied so far - we had been to India recently) and I got a FP notice. for my wife, I sent my postal mail and she didnt get any FP notice -- we already recd her EAD card (in roughly 25 - 30 days).
I had efiled mine few days before her and so
far nothing - only soft LUD's.
and yes ..EAD was renewed for only one year ..so I guess USCIS still treats this as a cash cow !!!
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/images/icons/icon8.gif
Angry
I am one of the July 2007 EAD filers and did not file for AP at that time.
So I am in the process of the renewing EAD & Applying for AP for the first time.
I have couple of questions..
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/images/icons/icon8.gif
Angry
do you get Finger Printing for EAD Renewal ?
do you get Finger Printing / Biometrics for first time applying of AP [Advance Parole]
Your help is much appreciated
this is my experience - I efiled for myself for EAD only (no AP applied so far - we had been to India recently) and I got a FP notice. for my wife, I sent my postal mail and she didnt get any FP notice -- we already recd her EAD card (in roughly 25 - 30 days).
I had efiled mine few days before her and so
far nothing - only soft LUD's.
and yes ..EAD was renewed for only one year ..so I guess USCIS still treats this as a cash cow !!!
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/images/icons/icon8.gif
Angry
more...
fxok425
01-10 03:16 PM
Visa number is allocation depending on country of birth. Country of citizenship doesn't matter. So if your country of birth is one of the retrogressed countries then you have to wait for long time to get a I-485 visa number.
My husband was born in Switzerland, I was born in China. I borrowed my husband's nationality to submit 485 and 140 concurrently. from the replies above, my case should follow Switzerland, not China. Is that correct? Thanks.
My husband was born in Switzerland, I was born in China. I borrowed my husband's nationality to submit 485 and 140 concurrently. from the replies above, my case should follow Switzerland, not China. Is that correct? Thanks.
hair wallpapers angel. anime angel

alseethis
09-19 11:09 AM
This is by far the most hostile forum I've been....
Maybe because everybody is frustated by immigration laws.
You have to be carefull with anything you say here, because someone come up bashing you because you didn't did something...
Maybe because everybody is frustated by immigration laws.
You have to be carefull with anything you say here, because someone come up bashing you because you didn't did something...
more...
pappu
01-29 12:51 AM
Could someone here take the responsibility to organize the first confrence call for all TX members? pls get together on a conf call and discuss action items.
hot Angel amp Doves Wallpaper
txh1b
04-16 02:31 PM
Other option is Try to get from University. They will have the copy for the sure.
OP already did that and they seem to have purged it as per his first post.
OP already did that and they seem to have purged it as per his first post.
more...
house Angel Wallpaper
diptam
08-13 11:18 AM
Thanks for the update - Lets give them 1 more week for clearing July 2nd.
They are human beings too like us.
By the way 765 they say compliant till 7/2 which means individually filed 765 not the 765 which was sent with 485 package - Right ?
Thanks!
Here is the update we were expecting to see on Aug 10th and now available (be first one to see): http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes081007.pdf
I-140(8/3) I-485(8/3)
NSC 7/1 7/1
TSC 7/30 6/26
I-140(8/10) I-485(8/10)
NSC 7/1 7/1
TSC 7/31 6/28
NSC no progress at all
TSC 1day for I-140 & 2days fro I-485
PS: None of the centers entered in Jul 2nd....can't imagine the delays after they enter Jul 2nd....mass number of applications....
They are human beings too like us.
By the way 765 they say compliant till 7/2 which means individually filed 765 not the 765 which was sent with 485 package - Right ?
Thanks!
Here is the update we were expecting to see on Aug 10th and now available (be first one to see): http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes081007.pdf
I-140(8/3) I-485(8/3)
NSC 7/1 7/1
TSC 7/30 6/26
I-140(8/10) I-485(8/10)
NSC 7/1 7/1
TSC 7/31 6/28
NSC no progress at all
TSC 1day for I-140 & 2days fro I-485
PS: None of the centers entered in Jul 2nd....can't imagine the delays after they enter Jul 2nd....mass number of applications....
tattoo wallpaper angels.
ubetman
08-07 08:40 PM
Hi guys,
How to determine to which service center we need to send our application packet? Is it based on the future job location described in the labor certificate or the present physical location of the applicant?
Applying concurrent: 140/485
present physical location(my present address) state comes under : TSC
Future job location state comes under : NSC
Confused...
Thanks in advance
How to determine to which service center we need to send our application packet? Is it based on the future job location described in the labor certificate or the present physical location of the applicant?
Applying concurrent: 140/485
present physical location(my present address) state comes under : TSC
Future job location state comes under : NSC
Confused...
Thanks in advance
more...
pictures Angel Wallpaper
cdin2000
07-19 09:57 AM
It depends on the hospital's immigration knowledge. Most of the hospitals in the NY/NJ/CT/MA/CA where there are a lot of immigrants are aware of EAD.
So they prefer EAD over H1/J1 as they can avoid the process of application.
This is from my personal experience. Some states like Maine, New Hampshre are not even aware of EAD. In such hospitals you can take a chance with the expectation of getting a Green card and convince them with the Social security number. Also apply for your social security number once you get your EAD. This really helps if you need to convince the hospital.
Overall having an EAD is a big plus when compared to H1. NEVER go for J1. The waivers are very difficult to get and you'd have a lot of mental tension. I dont think its worth it, if you are planning to stay in USA. My wife stayed home for a year, when she was matched for a J1 hospital. She again applied the next year and got a H1.
So they prefer EAD over H1/J1 as they can avoid the process of application.
This is from my personal experience. Some states like Maine, New Hampshre are not even aware of EAD. In such hospitals you can take a chance with the expectation of getting a Green card and convince them with the Social security number. Also apply for your social security number once you get your EAD. This really helps if you need to convince the hospital.
Overall having an EAD is a big plus when compared to H1. NEVER go for J1. The waivers are very difficult to get and you'd have a lot of mental tension. I dont think its worth it, if you are planning to stay in USA. My wife stayed home for a year, when she was matched for a J1 hospital. She again applied the next year and got a H1.
dresses hot angels wallpaper
.jpg)
pointlesswait
01-28 05:21 PM
Obama's Father.. was from kenya :D
more...
makeup fairy wallpaper for
bagha
07-11 11:01 AM
I'm in similar situation:
On H1 with company A since 2001. Current extension is valid till July 2010.
Eb3-India I-140 Approved, Filed I-485 more than 180 days ago.
Now I want to transfer my H1B using AC21. My questions are:
1. If my current employer revokes I-140 what are the implications on my I-485? Since 180 days have been passed I think it's not a problem.
2. If I don't get my green card til my new H1B (after transfer) expires, do I get another extension even if company A revokes my I-140?
Thanks in advance.
On H1 with company A since 2001. Current extension is valid till July 2010.
Eb3-India I-140 Approved, Filed I-485 more than 180 days ago.
Now I want to transfer my H1B using AC21. My questions are:
1. If my current employer revokes I-140 what are the implications on my I-485? Since 180 days have been passed I think it's not a problem.
2. If I don't get my green card til my new H1B (after transfer) expires, do I get another extension even if company A revokes my I-140?
Thanks in advance.
girlfriend Angel
txh1b
04-15 10:40 AM
I think Air India is the best for elderly people.
I second that. The food is certainly tolerable than the European carriers and the familiar desi faces help the elderly not to hesitate and ask for anything they need.
I second that. The food is certainly tolerable than the European carriers and the familiar desi faces help the elderly not to hesitate and ask for anything they need.
hairstyles christian-wallpaper-angels
nepaliboy
05-22 09:55 AM
I saw your profile. You are from Nepal.
As far as Soft LUD is concerned, there should be one or two after finger printing. (Refer to http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18737 for EAD cases).
Your priority date is current.
I hope that they must have sent for Name Check long ago - this should not be blocking.
What about processing date (Aug 24, 2007 is receipt date)? There was memo from USCIS that it may take over 18 months for processing date to come around Aug 2007. Your I485 i.e. GC can be blocked by processing date.
For example today Nebraska is processing EB based I-485 Application of July 14, 2007. I heard that in a month there was just a change of three days. For Texas, keep on looking at
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC
thanks but my RD is july 2nd 2007 taxes service center
As far as Soft LUD is concerned, there should be one or two after finger printing. (Refer to http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18737 for EAD cases).
Your priority date is current.
I hope that they must have sent for Name Check long ago - this should not be blocking.
What about processing date (Aug 24, 2007 is receipt date)? There was memo from USCIS that it may take over 18 months for processing date to come around Aug 2007. Your I485 i.e. GC can be blocked by processing date.
For example today Nebraska is processing EB based I-485 Application of July 14, 2007. I heard that in a month there was just a change of three days. For Texas, keep on looking at
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC
thanks but my RD is july 2nd 2007 taxes service center
purgan
04-24 08:39 AM
gccube/kamesh
congratulations on your GC. must be a great feeling. I see ypur 485 RD was in JUne 2007, was yours based on a Labor substitution?
congratulations on your GC. must be a great feeling. I see ypur 485 RD was in JUne 2007, was yours based on a Labor substitution?
obelix
07-27 03:14 PM
Thanks.
Yes, you need to know your original title that was used.
Yes, you need to know your original title that was used.

No comments:
Post a Comment