Popular Post

Monday, June 27, 2011

funny 911 calls

images Frantic 911 Call From funny 911 calls. Tags police cop cops 911 call
  • Tags police cop cops 911 call



  • gc28262
    06-16 06:11 PM
    If you have the receipt no for I-140, you can request it by FOIA
    USCIS Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and Privacy Act (PA) Contact:

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=7b21d0676988d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=34139c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD

    (http://www.state.gov/m/a/ips/)





    wallpaper Tags police cop cops 911 call funny 911 calls. One funny ass 911 emergency
  • One funny ass 911 emergency



  • gc_eb2_waiter
    03-17 02:42 PM
    I have returned from India on AP three days ago. Immigration officer just asked questions on my employment, but he did not ask for proof. If you have multiple APs you should submit all of them for stamping. Thats it!

    I got AP..and H1B till 09..I am hoping to reenter using AP while comming back from india..Apart from AP do I require anything else. like employement letter to reenter the contry??..
    :)
    thx





    funny 911 calls. the 911 call was placed by
  • the 911 call was placed by



  • tinamatthew
    07-17 10:49 PM
    I only know information about I-485 filing but do not know what to expect after it is filed?

    Can someone tell me what to expect after things are in place? Like expecting Receipt date, fingerprinting - how many of them, what to look for and what to watch out for etc. A consolidated discussion may help many who are unaware of the system.

    Who will get such information, lawyer or the applicant?


    In normal circumstances (without the floodgates open) you would get a receipt within 2-3 weeks after the application is submitted. Fingerprinting happens soon after (still within a month). Then you get an EAD first, then the AP. In all this your lawyer will be informed as well as you. Sometimes your lawyer gets to hear first b4 you.

    ...Wait for approval of i-140 depending on date they are processing at NSC. Hope this helps. this is my 2 cents





    2011 One funny ass 911 emergency funny 911 calls. YouTube - Louis CK 911 call #1
  • YouTube - Louis CK 911 call #1



  • Pravan
    06-13 04:45 PM
    Thanks for the tip. I did figure out option "a" as the appropriate response since I do not have a prior EAD.
    BTW I read through your post...great stuff!! very helpful information!!



    more...


    funny 911 calls. Rednecks 911 call
  • Rednecks 911 call



  • shaxami
    05-13 11:30 AM
    hi,

    My wife's priority date is current now (Marriage took place before the acceptance of my GC). We have to options - applying for FTJ or I-485 as my wife is in USA currently on a visit visa.

    Any suggestions if we can apply for I-485 from here, as that is our preference.

    Discussion...





    funny 911 calls. 911 call
  • 911 call



  • fromnaija
    07-23 10:47 AM
    That is correct. If your employer is enrolled in E-verify then he needs to updated your information in that system otherwise just keep the form for record.

    One correction - the employer does not update anything in E-Verify. It is a read-only system to the employers to verify the authenticity of document provided by employees.



    more...


    funny 911 calls. what they call an 911 call
  • what they call an 911 call



  • sjhugoose
    January 8th, 2004, 10:09 PM
    I would clip the levels a lot more agressively. That would get rid of some of the haziness of the pic!

    If you like Email me and Then I can email the image to you!

    Scott





    2010 the 911 call was placed by funny 911 calls. Frantic 911 Call From
  • Frantic 911 Call From



  • deepimpact
    08-16 04:38 PM
    I checked the German Mission in the US website and there I-797 is not mentioned among the documents permissible as exception for Transit Visa. Best is to call the German Mission and confirm. When I spoke to them it looked that they were already aware of this confusion and gave me a definitive answer that I didn't need the transit visa.



    more...


    funny 911 calls. overdose 911 callquot;,
  • overdose 911 callquot;,



  • sunofeast_gc
    11-17 12:48 PM
    BTW, the easiest way to get back to H4 status is by reentering the country using H4 visa. For which, you will have to maintain H1 status, if you want her to have H4 status in the future.

    I think she/he can change status from EAD to H4 without reentering the country...There is something like change of status ....I am not sure about it...Experts can comments further...





    hair YouTube - Louis CK 911 call #1 funny 911 calls. Funny 911 calls: forgetful Ferrari thief - Worldnews.com
  • Funny 911 calls: forgetful Ferrari thief - Worldnews.com



  • andhrawala
    05-08 09:07 AM
    Thanks guys. That was helpful. I will return my I-94's (H1B I-94 and the one when I came last time) to the airline in Washington.



    more...


    funny 911 calls. 911 call from
  • 911 call from



  • BMS1
    11-01 12:06 PM
    Yes, She can stay legally. There can be some minor complications if she needs travel out of USA after Dec 20 but before extension is granted.





    hot Rednecks 911 call funny 911 calls. 911 calls him
  • 911 calls him



  • GotGC??
    06-22 05:18 PM
    Folks,

    The "Time as Resident in a USCIS District" clause in the naturalization process says that "Most people must live in the USCIS District or State in which they are applying for at least 3 months before applying".

    If you have gone thru this process could you please tell if this means that
    a. the person must have stayed for at least 3 months during any time during of the residency period to be eligible to apply in that district

    OR,

    b. the person must live in the district for at least 3 months immediately preceding the naturalization application (for example, if applying in July 2010 then must be present in that state/district at least since Apr 2010)

    The reason I'm asking is that I know people who live in India after GC and then come return to get citizenship...so wondering how it worked...



    more...


    house BEST 911 Call ever! funny 911 calls. in 911 Calls (Listen Here)
  • in 911 Calls (Listen Here)



  • Hong12
    12-13 11:18 AM
    I have a big problem that I got approved on the H1 Recapture to get back into US on January 15, 09 though my attorney screwed up by putting someone else background into the Petition Letter submitted to USCIS with my application. The petition letter to USCIS is all wrong. It states the wrong education, work experience and job duty. They put somebody else background into mine. They put the correct sponsoring company on the first page of the letter though at the end of the second page they put the wrong sponsoring company. In this case, what should I do and what should I answer at the US Consular in Malaysia to get my H1 Visa? What should I do now? Please advise. Do I have to resubmit the application back to USCIS? Will I get rejected? Please help. Thank you very much.





    tattoo 911 call funny 911 calls. Funny 911 calls: forgetful Ferrari thief - Worldnews.com
  • Funny 911 calls: forgetful Ferrari thief - Worldnews.com



  • Ann Ruben
    02-21 05:50 PM
    You are absolutely correct. The original poster's information indicates that no I-485 is pending, so I wasn't thinking about the AP alternative.



    more...


    pictures what they call an 911 call funny 911 calls. His Neighbor#39;s 911 Call
  • His Neighbor#39;s 911 Call



  • ssksubash
    02-16 06:19 PM
    HI,

    I am in my 7th yr extension of H1B, last time I got the stamping in Ottawa in 2005. I cam e into US on F1 and never got H1B stamping in India. Am I eligible for H1B stamping in Canada for my 8th year or should I go to India to get the stamping done.

    Any information is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,





    dresses 911 calls him funny 911 calls. Dr. Conrad Murray#39;s 911 Call
  • Dr. Conrad Murray#39;s 911 Call



  • brad_sk2
    10-24 01:49 PM
    Democrats are usually pro illegal immigrants since they would be getting more votes by legalizing illegals. Republicans are more pro business and hece are usually more open to legal immigrants but even they seem to be taken over by anti-immigrant hard core conservatives these days.

    Of course nut jobs like Tom Tancredo (R- CO) will do more harm by projecting legal immigrants as American job exploiters along with racist organizations such as NumbersUSA.



    more...


    makeup overdose 911 callquot;, funny 911 calls. BEST 911 Call ever!
  • BEST 911 Call ever!



  • HPBPoPoIII
    02-27 11:31 AM
    It took me some time to figure it out too...I actualy looked at some flash tutorals for tweening and thats how i figured out how to make the car move.





    girlfriend Funny 911 calls: forgetful Ferrari thief - Worldnews.com funny 911 calls. Failed 911 Call About Wife
  • Failed 911 Call About Wife



  • kufloyd
    05-20 07:15 PM
    I have a question about the Aytes memo - it says that if the name check has been pending for more than 180 days, then the 485 will be adjudicated. My question is when does the 180 day clock start? Is it on the day that the 485 application was received by the service center (going by the receipt date on the 485 notice)? Or is it the day when your PD and processing dates both become current?

    Thanks,
    Kunal





    hairstyles 911 call from funny 911 calls. Deleted Scene #39;911 Call#39;
  • Deleted Scene #39;911 Call#39;



  • rjgleason
    July 1st, 2004, 06:30 AM
    Welcome to Dphoto...........Yor shot is stunning, so lets see more of your work!





    sk.aggarwal
    05-12 03:03 PM
    Not sure what to say. But I believe in your original H1 petition requested dates of employment were only for one and a half month and I think you will get only that. Unless attorney files an amendment and documentation for additional 3 years. I dont think USCIS will even look at I-140 approval since it was not eve part of the packet

    What is your attorney saying?





    desibob
    06-14 06:56 PM
    Lawyers suggest renewing H1B as a backup in case 485 is denied. Having one more 140 or 485 is better than that. If he was going to get 2 GCs I would call it greediness, but one person is going to get only one GC and it doesnt howmany applications one person files. Moreover, people who file two applications are paying twice the money which will be used USCIS to increase capactiy. How about that?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment