panky72
06-23 10:52 AM
Where can I do status checking? At what site?
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/caseStatusSearchDisplay.do;jsessionid=cabgStG5cPwU Jh4hj71Qr
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/caseStatusSearchDisplay.do;jsessionid=cabgStG5cPwU Jh4hj71Qr
wallpaper hairstyles for long hair with
gauravsh
05-12 11:16 AM
Thanks. Its worth reading,
NandanIn
09-24 06:00 PM
Hi,
I'm working on H1-B visa since last 6 months.
My wife is joining me on H4 visa and her H4 is approved till July'2010.
I have switched my Employer in the first month as I arrived USA and my New Employer filed my H1-B Transfer petion as regular, but still my case is in pending. But my wife's ticket is confirmed on 7th of October and she is coming to US on OCT 7th.
Two day's back my employer changed my case from Regular to Premium.
My question is that what will happen to my wife case..?? Does she need to re-apply for her H4 visa once my H1-B gets approve..?? Can she come to US with her previous stamp..??
Thanks in advance..
I'm working on H1-B visa since last 6 months.
My wife is joining me on H4 visa and her H4 is approved till July'2010.
I have switched my Employer in the first month as I arrived USA and my New Employer filed my H1-B Transfer petion as regular, but still my case is in pending. But my wife's ticket is confirmed on 7th of October and she is coming to US on OCT 7th.
Two day's back my employer changed my case from Regular to Premium.
My question is that what will happen to my wife case..?? Does she need to re-apply for her H4 visa once my H1-B gets approve..?? Can she come to US with her previous stamp..??
Thanks in advance..
2011 Long Hairstyles with Bangs
kirupa
07-30 02:40 PM
Added :)
more...
Blog Feeds
12-18 09:40 AM
In our December 2009 newsletter, we explained how the employment-based (EB) priority date system works. See http://shusterman.com/dec09.html#4 In this article, we provide you with materials which may make it easier for you to estimate when you will be able to adjust your status (AOS) and become a permanent resident. First of all, how many people have pending applications for AOS in the EB categories? The USCIS states that, as of September 23, 2009, there were 234,000. Of this total, 75,000 were in the EB-2 category and 151,000 were in the EB-3 category. Of course, not all persons with EB priority...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/carlshusterman/2009/12/eb-immigrants-how-long-before-i-get-my-green-card-part-2-7.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/carlshusterman/2009/12/eb-immigrants-how-long-before-i-get-my-green-card-part-2-7.html)
needhelp!
01-25 12:11 PM
Please declare your good deed here!
more...
gccovet
06-25 03:17 PM
Is there any way to know if 140 revoked after approval.is there any change in LUD ?
Put the reciept # in the USCIS online case status, if you see a LUD, check the case status, you might be able to see the "new text/info"
GCCovet
Put the reciept # in the USCIS online case status, if you see a LUD, check the case status, you might be able to see the "new text/info"
GCCovet
2010 blonde with long straight hair
nshalady
08-25 12:11 AM
No. Wife's status change is independent of husband. H1 status of husband is not invalidated by wife's use of EAD.
Hi there!
I was reading some info abt EAD on this site and have come to know that Once H4 visa holders get their EAD's can work after getting SSN.But I read that If H4 visa holders start working as soon as they got EAD's.Does this invalidate H1 visa status if wife starts working on EAD.Please clarify my doubt.
Hi there!
I was reading some info abt EAD on this site and have come to know that Once H4 visa holders get their EAD's can work after getting SSN.But I read that If H4 visa holders start working as soon as they got EAD's.Does this invalidate H1 visa status if wife starts working on EAD.Please clarify my doubt.
more...
REEF�
05-29 01:02 PM
So you signed up to post a stamp :huh:. Welcome to the forums and the colors look great :lol:.
hair well as long hairstyles.
Blog Feeds
05-24 08:20 AM
A year ago, Rahm Emmanuel tried to convince President Obama not to pursue health care legislation. It would be too divisive. Now he's making the same case on immigration and it is upsetting many pro-immigration Democrats. The problem is that President Obama was elected as an agent for change, not simply to be a status quo President who would mind the store until someone bolder comes along. I've been impressed that President Obama has indicated he would be content to be a one term President if that meant he could leave with major accomplishments under his belt. Let's hope his...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/05/immigration-advocates-wary-of-rahm-emmanuel.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/05/immigration-advocates-wary-of-rahm-emmanuel.html)
more...
Blog Feeds
05-10 09:00 AM
Julia Preston of the New York Times reports on a common problem that really should be a source of shame for our country - active duty soldiers who not only have to deal with the dangers of serving in a war zone, but also have to deal with the tremendous psychological strain of dealing with family members facing deportation. Lt. Kenneth Tenebro enlisted in the armed forces after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, signing up even before he became an American citizen. Lieutenant Tenebro during his tour of duty in Iraq in 2008. He served one tour of duty in...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/05/immigration-worries-haunt-military-families.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/05/immigration-worries-haunt-military-families.html)
hot 2006 extensions long hairstyle
pleasehelpme2
02-07 01:38 AM
my wife is on her OPT and I am on my F1, her employer just filed for her H1b and my H4 I539 same time this week. (non profit university). So my question is do i need to go back to school next month to continue my education? or as long as the I539 is filed, i am under legal status? right now I have moved from Nebraska where we had our education to New york with my wife. if I have to go to school even when the I 539 is pending, can i just go transfer my status from the community college I am studying at in Nebraska to any community college that offers I-20 in New york? how can i report the change of school to USCIS after transfering? thanks!
more...
house long hairstyles fringe. long
patiently_waiting
03-05 03:26 PM
Fedex does not renew the H1B visa even if their present employees are in H1B visa. this is the policy they are following nowadays.
tattoo Hair Styles for Long Hair
sunandoghosh
08-29 04:50 PM
Hi Friends,
My wife is going to apply for H4 Visa soon in India.
Do I need to send her I-134 Affidavit of Support.
I have heard conflicting opinions.
Pls let me know.
Thxs in advance. Rgs S
My wife is going to apply for H4 Visa soon in India.
Do I need to send her I-134 Affidavit of Support.
I have heard conflicting opinions.
Pls let me know.
Thxs in advance. Rgs S
more...
pictures long hair with angs. long
kirupa
03-27 12:45 AM
Added :)
dresses pictures haircuts for long
Blog Feeds
07-22 11:30 AM
My friend Tamar Jacoby of ImmigrationWorksUSA joins former Mexican Foreign Secretary Jorge Castenada in writing in today's Washington Post about what could be the biggest area of division in the coming reform debate - how to handle future workers. Some are proposing to put off discussions of this topic until the economy improves or to set up a commission to deal with the issue. Here is what Jacoby and Castenada have to say on the subject: When the economy begins recovering, U.S. housing starts will climb, restaurants will fill up again, Americans will take the vacations they've been putting off...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/07/the-new-fault-line-in-immigration-reform.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/07/the-new-fault-line-in-immigration-reform.html)
more...
makeup hairstyle fringes.
JunRN
08-26 05:34 PM
In this case, USCIS assigned a number to a previously approved case in June.
girlfriend male long curly hairstyle 2010
needhelp!
02-04 07:10 PM
We have a law firm that helps us with IV: thawerlaw.com
The immigration attorney is Kimberly Kinser. She did a live Q&A session for our members. I don't have case experience from them, but I know they are good people. :)
The immigration attorney is Kimberly Kinser. She did a live Q&A session for our members. I don't have case experience from them, but I know they are good people. :)
hairstyles long blunt hairstyle
jonty_11
06-21 05:23 PM
You will get RFE from USCIS if u have not taken all necessary veccinations.and u will have to take them then...
kaki
02-13 01:24 PM
Any clue?
dreamgc_real
04-14 09:06 AM
I have not yet filed my I-485 and my employer is laying off employees. should I be worried? and to be on the safe side what should my next steps be.
Please help
Please help

No comments:
Post a Comment