Popular Post

Monday, June 27, 2011

funny facebook statuses

images funny facebook status messages funny facebook statuses. Funny Facebook Statuses
  • Funny Facebook Statuses



  • jliechty
    January 3rd, 2005, 01:17 PM
    You did well not to center the horizon (a common problem), though if you're going to show that much sky, I'd like to see something a little more interesting up there. ;)





    wallpaper Funny Facebook Statuses funny facebook statuses. Funny+facebook+statuses
  • Funny+facebook+statuses



  • pappu
    03-08 04:58 PM
    use descriptive titles when you start a thread. threads can be closed by admins. we need to help members easily sift through threads.





    funny facebook statuses. Superhero Facebook Status
  • Superhero Facebook Status



  • bakara
    09-08 05:34 PM
    Thanks fromnaija, do you know if it's going to take the same amount of time the get the corrected EAD or is it going to be longer than regular time, I know it depends on the service center and the processing dates, but just curious if you happen to know any such cases and the time USCIS took to process them.

    I hope I don't need attorney's help in this as I have been renewing EAD since 2004 myself.
    Thanks again for your response.





    2011 Funny+facebook+statuses funny facebook statuses. Lamebook – Funny Facebook
  • Lamebook – Funny Facebook



  • kumarc123
    12-04 07:32 PM
    INteresting news on Times
    http://infotech.indiatimes.com/News/H1-B_visas_A_booster_coming/articleshow/3791756.cms

    Should we contact her for GC backlogs also....IV core can comment!!


    Great Idea!
    I believe, we should contact her office, maybe try to sending some faxes or calls.


    Are you attending the Rally? Please do, it is important for EB community.



    more...


    funny facebook statuses. Funny Facebook Messages Kathy
  • Funny Facebook Messages Kathy



  • SpotanAnti
    10-08 05:33 PM
    byragani is an anti trying to publicize the same thing that Anti's are trying to do and recent BW did.

    Stop posting to this thread.





    funny facebook statuses. Funny facebook status and
  • Funny facebook status and



  • kirupa
    11-17 02:13 AM
    This link should help: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms741870.aspx

    I have a few examples of this as well, so I can try to send them to you if you are interested :)



    more...


    funny facebook statuses. Funny facebook
  • Funny facebook



  • kirupa
    01-19 11:16 PM
    Added :)





    2010 Superhero Facebook Status funny facebook statuses. funny facebook status messages
  • funny facebook status messages



  • Overstay
    05-16 08:11 AM
    USCIS - Change of Address Information (http://www.uscis.gov/addresschange)

    Penalties for Failure to Comply

    A willful failure to give written notice to the USCIS of a change of address within 10 days of moving to the new address is a misdemeanor crime. If convicted, you (or parent or legal guardian of an alien under age 14 who is required to give notice) can be fined up to $200 or imprisoned up to 30 days, or both. The alien may also be subject to removal from the United States. (INA � 266(b)). Compliance with the requirement to notify the USCIS of any address changes is also a condition of your stay in the United States. Failure to comply could also jeopardize your ability to obtain a future visa or other immigration benefit.



    more...


    funny facebook statuses. Facebook status updates.
  • Facebook status updates.



  • subba
    11-02 09:14 AM
    I believe you pay 10% penalty if you withdraw before retirement age, irrespective of whether you reside in the US at time of withdrawal.
    However, note that it *might* be possible to save on taxes because you might have very little other US income in the year you withdraw. One dependency here is what tax laws and treaties your home country has on foreign income.





    hair Lamebook – Funny Facebook funny facebook statuses. funny facebook statuses.
  • funny facebook statuses.



  • Guest007
    06-28 04:55 PM
    CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - President Obama quietly moving on immigration reform � - Blogs from CNN.com (http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/28/president-obama-quietly-moving-on-immigration-reform/#more-110992)

    The list of people does not have anybody from legal immigration :(. Sad to see we are still not heard in high offices even after DC event.



    more...


    funny facebook statuses. Lamebook – Funny Facebook
  • Lamebook – Funny Facebook



  • buntee2
    06-17 11:50 AM
    This is preposterous. It should not take that long. Please keep me updated and let me know when you receive your receipt.





    hot Funny Facebook Messages Kathy funny facebook statuses. Lamebook – Funny Facebook
  • Lamebook – Funny Facebook



  • whoami191
    03-17 12:39 AM
    Hi All,

    Have few questions on canadian immigration. I am eligible for AINP H1-B program and am planning to go for it...

    1. I am married and have a kid and are staying in India right now. There is a section on AINP 009 form which asks for spouse's and kid's signature as well. So please let me know if I can submit the application AINP 009 form now without my their signature's as they are not with me in USA? or is it mandatory to have their signature's (it
    would take couple of weeks for me to get it signed if required). Please advise.

    2. Also on CIC application family details form it asks for brothers/sisters addresses. Does complete address need to be mentioned or just city/town and country suffice?

    3. Will there be any interview for PNP programs i.e. once the province sponsers me then I will need to apply to CIC..right? Will I be called for any interview for final decision of PR?

    4. My wife is going to join me in US for few months and will go back to India to take care of parents (health issues). My question is say when she goes back and is in India and if I will be called for PR interview along with them(i.e. at final stage when called for) and for some reason she wont be able to come back for interview
    a. Is it possible for just me to go for the interview and let them know that my family has gone back for some reason. Or is it mandatory for the whole family to go for the interview?
    b. If I can go without them then will it be a problem in the interview? Maybe I can explain them the reason for their absence. Will I get my PR after my interview or do I need to wait for theirs to be over. will we get for all of us together?
    Please let me know if anybody has any idea on how things will work in this case.



    more...


    house Photo Post middot; Lamebook – Funny funny facebook statuses. hairstyles Funny Status
  • hairstyles Funny Status



  • saurav_4096
    03-27 04:39 PM
    vkotval and jnraajan thanks for you reply.

    Saurav





    tattoo Funny facebook status and funny facebook statuses. quotes for facebook statuses.
  • quotes for facebook statuses.



  • GCBy3000
    02-26 05:56 PM
    As far as I know, yes.

    Your 3rd question is not correct. You will not get new visa until you get it stamped.



    more...


    pictures Funny facebook funny facebook statuses. boss on a facebook status
  • boss on a facebook status



  • GCSOON-Ihope
    11-08 06:27 PM
    Here is s tricky situation :

    8th Year H1 extension applied by current company. Still in process, should be approved in Nov 2006.

    Can I transfer to a new company using this H1 ?


    There is nothing tricky, it is plain and simple: you want to switch jobs?
    You have to apply for a new H1. You absolutely cannot use your current H1 to work any other job.





    dresses Lamebook – Funny Facebook funny facebook statuses. God invented Facebook
  • God invented Facebook



  • die_exquisita
    05-26 03:39 AM
    Hello,

    My fiance who works now in OPT status has just got his fisrt-time H1 approval and will be travelling to India for our wedding in August. Is it possible beforehand to make an appointment together for our respective H1/H4 a week after the wedding? Thanks for your time!



    more...


    makeup Facebook status updates. funny facebook statuses. Photo Post middot; Lamebook – Funny
  • Photo Post middot; Lamebook – Funny



  • h1techSlave
    04-14 08:39 AM
    Report: Mahindra to set U.S. Pik-Up launch date in next few weeks — Autoblog (http://www.autoblog.com/2010/03/05/report-mahindra-to-set-u-s-pik-up-launch-date-in-next-few-week/)





    girlfriend quotes for facebook statuses. funny facebook statuses. Avatar Facebook Status 2
  • Avatar Facebook Status 2



  • stxvr
    08-08 06:02 AM
    I got a family based green card (through my father - F1 family based category).
    My father lives in east coast.
    When I entered US on immigrant visa at that time my father was in India for one month visit.

    Before my father come to US I moved westcoast for Job.
    So basically after getting GC I have not stayed with my father even for a single day.

    Now I am planning to go to east cost to visit my father and from there we are planning to visit canada.

    My questions:

    1. Is there any requirement that after entering on immigrant visa(GC) I have to stay with my father (even for few days)?

    2. For my Canada visit: What things I need to keep with me (except GC and Passport) while entering US (from canada)?

    Thanks in advance....





    hairstyles Lamebook – Funny Facebook funny facebook statuses. Tuesday Facebook Status a very
  • Tuesday Facebook Status a very



  • meraNumberKabAayega
    08-27 02:20 PM
    I have read on this forum and an immigration lawyer also confirmed to me that knowing the I40 receipt number itself is enough. She said that I can print out the case status of I140 approval from USCIS website and use it. Though I did not take the job offer for which I needed this information so I have not used it.

    FOIA should not take 8 months.. I applied for it at end of Jun and my number was around 3900 and it is now around 800 so I expect to get it in next 1 month so FOIA should give you copy of I140 in approximately 3-4 months.





    Berkeleybee
    03-28 12:57 PM
    All,

    NetIP Bay Area has FINALLY put our link on their webpage

    See http://www.netip-sfba.org/ They haven't capitalized the v in Voice etc, but it is a step in the right direction.

    We are also participating in a seminar organized by them. The speakers will be an immigration attorney and IV representatives.

    Saturday, April 15 , 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
    TiE Silicon Valley, 2903 Bunker Hill Lane,
    Santa Clara, CA 95054

    Of course, we are not sure what the immigration landscape will be like at that date. We are still working on an agenda etc. will keep you posted.

    best,
    Berkeleybee





    mpadapa
    04-03 12:17 PM
    If you get laid off, hopefully you have enough years on your initial 6 yr H1 to work with another employer an apply for a new labor and get back on track.

    Hi, I just joined the group. Is there anything scheduled so far?
    I also have an immigration question.
    My employer filed the PERM with EB-2 in September 2007. It was audited in November. Still waiting. I have the fear I could get laid off. If this will happen before the Labor Department approval, and before the 1-year renezaw of my H1-B (exp. Sept.08), what will happen? Do I loose everything?
    Thanks for your support.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment