
Blog Feeds
11-05 08:40 AM
One of the most reliable pundits when it comes to the math side of politics is the New York Times blogger Nate Silver. He actually comes from a sports background and was known as a master of sports statistics. I've been reading his five thirty-eight blog for the last couple of years and he's usually right on the mark. Nate has done some number crunching to verify claims that Latinos were undercounted in the polls and gave Democrats the margins needed to win in states where they have the largest populations. His finding? Indeed, the NCLR polling I wrote about...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/11/poll-guru-explains-why-latinos-are-consistently-undercounted.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/11/poll-guru-explains-why-latinos-are-consistently-undercounted.html)
wallpaper Men#39;s Hot Short Hairstyle
varinder
06-07 02:09 PM
Thank you so much.
H42H1BHelp
08-14 01:39 PM
I graduated in Dec 2008 from USA and then returned back India. My F1 visa is valid till dec 2011 and am planning to come back USA for pursuing my phd. I got I20 from a different university. Do I need to attend for f1 visa stamping again ? . Please help .
2011 Hairstyle of the Day
wannagreen
02-20 09:40 AM
Here is my situation wrt to I 140 and EAD.
1. I am on 6th year of H1 this year and my H1 expires on 30 Sept 2010. I have to apply for H1 extn this year.
2. My employer started GC process (EB3) in 2006 on substitute labor of Aug 2005. He applied I 140 in April 2007.
3. He applied EAD when they are current during June, July 2007 based on substitute labor. I and my wife got EAD eventhough my I 140 is pending.
4. As old I 140 is pending he applied another I 140 with different EB3 labor for me in 2008 and both new labor and I 140 got apporved. He ported my A# of EAD card to this new I 140 showing as beneficiay on it.
5. My old I 140 is still pending and USCIS didnt send any query on that till date. My employer is confident on getting approval of old I 140.
Here are the questions I have:
Can I work on EAD by taking full time jobs by applying AC 21? Does it safe to work on EAD?
If my old I 140 gets any problem what are consequences with my GC process?
Can anybody answer, Please.
Thanks
Wannagreen
1. I am on 6th year of H1 this year and my H1 expires on 30 Sept 2010. I have to apply for H1 extn this year.
2. My employer started GC process (EB3) in 2006 on substitute labor of Aug 2005. He applied I 140 in April 2007.
3. He applied EAD when they are current during June, July 2007 based on substitute labor. I and my wife got EAD eventhough my I 140 is pending.
4. As old I 140 is pending he applied another I 140 with different EB3 labor for me in 2008 and both new labor and I 140 got apporved. He ported my A# of EAD card to this new I 140 showing as beneficiay on it.
5. My old I 140 is still pending and USCIS didnt send any query on that till date. My employer is confident on getting approval of old I 140.
Here are the questions I have:
Can I work on EAD by taking full time jobs by applying AC 21? Does it safe to work on EAD?
If my old I 140 gets any problem what are consequences with my GC process?
Can anybody answer, Please.
Thanks
Wannagreen
more...

desitechie
09-24 06:13 PM
All,
My 485 was filed during the Jul 07 fiasco. My 485 online status became " fingerprinting fee has not been received and case will resume only after we get....". We even got a letter from uscis in oct 07 about this.
However we got a letter from USCIS again in Nov 07 that it was an error on their part and asked us to ignore the letter.
However the online staus remain the same.
Fingerprinting was done in sep 07, got couple of EAD's and AP's as well.
I have travelled once in AP and no issues.
Is there anybody else with the same situation?
Should i call the customer service and enquire?
Please advise.
Thanks
My 485 was filed during the Jul 07 fiasco. My 485 online status became " fingerprinting fee has not been received and case will resume only after we get....". We even got a letter from uscis in oct 07 about this.
However we got a letter from USCIS again in Nov 07 that it was an error on their part and asked us to ignore the letter.
However the online staus remain the same.
Fingerprinting was done in sep 07, got couple of EAD's and AP's as well.
I have travelled once in AP and no issues.
Is there anybody else with the same situation?
Should i call the customer service and enquire?
Please advise.
Thanks
acnvrk
10-20 09:19 PM
Hi,
I helping my employer filling the I-129 B-1B Data collection supplement form. In Part C Question 8 Item 4:
Is this the second or subsequent request for an extension of stay that you have filed for this alien?
This application is an extension (for 3 years) for my H1-B. My position in the company is the same as that when applied for my previous (first) H1-B petition.
I have NOT applied for green card/labor certification.
Is the answer Yes or No for this question?
Thanks,
Kishore
I helping my employer filling the I-129 B-1B Data collection supplement form. In Part C Question 8 Item 4:
Is this the second or subsequent request for an extension of stay that you have filed for this alien?
This application is an extension (for 3 years) for my H1-B. My position in the company is the same as that when applied for my previous (first) H1-B petition.
I have NOT applied for green card/labor certification.
Is the answer Yes or No for this question?
Thanks,
Kishore
more...

loku
08-07 05:21 PM
Hi,
Please advice me on below:-
1)I am on H1b visa and currently i am on bench. My 140 is approved and my H1b is expiring on sep30 ,2009. I got rfe for h1b extension asking for client letter.
Should i convert to h4 or do h1b transfer if i could be able to get someone to transfer it.
2) Also if I go to h4 visa will my green card processing with priority date remain same if i go back to same employer and ask them to file my h1b again after i get a project. Or they again have to start the process again even with same employer. Also what if i go with different employer.
3. If I apply for H4 visa now and in mean time i get a project before sep 30 2009, then what do I need to do. can i just ask my employer to again file h1b extension.
4) SO if I do h1b transfer or go on h4 what are the pros and cons.
Please let me know ASAP.
Thanks in advance.
Please advice me on below:-
1)I am on H1b visa and currently i am on bench. My 140 is approved and my H1b is expiring on sep30 ,2009. I got rfe for h1b extension asking for client letter.
Should i convert to h4 or do h1b transfer if i could be able to get someone to transfer it.
2) Also if I go to h4 visa will my green card processing with priority date remain same if i go back to same employer and ask them to file my h1b again after i get a project. Or they again have to start the process again even with same employer. Also what if i go with different employer.
3. If I apply for H4 visa now and in mean time i get a project before sep 30 2009, then what do I need to do. can i just ask my employer to again file h1b extension.
4) SO if I do h1b transfer or go on h4 what are the pros and cons.
Please let me know ASAP.
Thanks in advance.
2010 Nice Short Spike Hairstyle
krrishpatel
07-31 04:11 AM
Hi,
Almost 22 week past, No response From Mumbai Consulate
Interview Date - 13-Feb-2009
Purpose - H1B Visa Stamping(VISA Approval in 2008 before had F1 Visa)
Interview - VO Asked me few Questions and then asked me to show your company's Wages report and your consultacy and client where u worked agreement letter. I have given him both the docs. and Vo kept with him and gave me 221G Yellow letter which mentioned your docs. are in administrative processing and didn't mentioned any time frame.
After my Employer and i frequently sent emails and faxes to mumbai consulate but no response yet.
Anybody Knows what i have to do. Please advice me further .
Regards,
Krrish
Almost 22 week past, No response From Mumbai Consulate
Interview Date - 13-Feb-2009
Purpose - H1B Visa Stamping(VISA Approval in 2008 before had F1 Visa)
Interview - VO Asked me few Questions and then asked me to show your company's Wages report and your consultacy and client where u worked agreement letter. I have given him both the docs. and Vo kept with him and gave me 221G Yellow letter which mentioned your docs. are in administrative processing and didn't mentioned any time frame.
After my Employer and i frequently sent emails and faxes to mumbai consulate but no response yet.
Anybody Knows what i have to do. Please advice me further .
Regards,
Krrish
more...

nath.exists
02-16 10:39 PM
Hi, I have a query regarding the opt to h1b process ,the answer means a lot to me.
I am getting my h1b filed through a desi consultancy in the coming april in premium category.I am on opt and it has its validity till jan 2009.I will be giving interviews for a couple of finance firms in may/june in which i will most likely get one.now my point is i know i can change my job to this new company in june/july since i am on opt .I will take my h1b papers with me but come october i will get into h1b status.will it be a problem for me to remain in the new company which i shifted to, do i have to get back to my old company till i get atleast two pay stubs on h1b or is there any way to continue working in my new fin company without any trouble.the pay slips which i would have got during the months before i shifted jobs will they be suffiecient to get my h1b transfered to the new company.
Gurus pls throw some light. it is really very important for me.
I am getting my h1b filed through a desi consultancy in the coming april in premium category.I am on opt and it has its validity till jan 2009.I will be giving interviews for a couple of finance firms in may/june in which i will most likely get one.now my point is i know i can change my job to this new company in june/july since i am on opt .I will take my h1b papers with me but come october i will get into h1b status.will it be a problem for me to remain in the new company which i shifted to, do i have to get back to my old company till i get atleast two pay stubs on h1b or is there any way to continue working in my new fin company without any trouble.the pay slips which i would have got during the months before i shifted jobs will they be suffiecient to get my h1b transfered to the new company.
Gurus pls throw some light. it is really very important for me.
hair Short Men Hairstyles
black_logs
01-30 09:52 AM
Raj I have PM'ed you please check. I don't have your email id can you send me an email on black_logs@yahoo.com
more...
Blog Feeds
07-30 03:50 PM
One of the comments on my post earlier today about the killed Border Patrol agent seemed pretty harsh - accusing most BP agents of being restrictionists with bad motives. I still think that's harsh and most Border Patrol agents are honestly out to do the necessary job of protecting our country's borders. But the timing of a major scandal involving Customs and Border Patrol certainly will make many people question just who the agency is hiring. According to the NY Times: After federal border agents detained several Mexican immigrants in western New York in June, an article about the incident...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/07/feds-investigating-border-patrol-agents-racist-web-posting.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/07/feds-investigating-border-patrol-agents-racist-web-posting.html)
hot short hair styles men
Macaca
02-17 04:54 PM
Will post something 2.
more...
house Labels: Men Hairstyles
redgreen
09-19 04:12 PM
:)
tattoo Short Men Hairstyles 2010
rammustie
05-11 10:17 AM
Anandhi,
I would apply for the renewal EAD now. Are you using the EAD to work ? Normally if the EAD is not approved after 90 day wait, then one can get a temp EAD form the local office. Give yourself some time, just in case something gets dealyed.
I would apply for the renewal EAD now. Are you using the EAD to work ? Normally if the EAD is not approved after 90 day wait, then one can get a temp EAD form the local office. Give yourself some time, just in case something gets dealyed.
more...
pictures Fashion Hairstyles For Men
Head2GC
09-12 07:29 PM
Hello,
I got my I-140 Approved (EB3 - Jan 2004) with Company A. Can i use the approval notice and get my H1B extended for 3 years from a different company ? Please advice as this will help me a lot.
Thanks in advance:confused::rolleyes:
- Head2GC
I got my I-140 Approved (EB3 - Jan 2004) with Company A. Can i use the approval notice and get my H1B extended for 3 years from a different company ? Please advice as this will help me a lot.
Thanks in advance:confused::rolleyes:
- Head2GC
dresses Short man hair style with long

jim
08-09 12:40 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My I140 has recently approved on Aug,7th but the attorney and employer has already sent the withdraw letter to USCIS to cancel I-140 petition last month in July.But as they sent the cancellation letter to USCIS so is this possible if they sent the letter again to them not to withdraw or cancel I-140As right now I am in Canada,so I request them not to cancel I-140 and plz. do the consular processing for my case as I-140 is approved,so can someone advice me what will be the best thing,any advice will be appreciated.
My I140 has recently approved on Aug,7th but the attorney and employer has already sent the withdraw letter to USCIS to cancel I-140 petition last month in July.But as they sent the cancellation letter to USCIS so is this possible if they sent the letter again to them not to withdraw or cancel I-140As right now I am in Canada,so I request them not to cancel I-140 and plz. do the consular processing for my case as I-140 is approved,so can someone advice me what will be the best thing,any advice will be appreciated.
more...
makeup Short Haircuts

Antonio Trivelin
June 26th, 2006, 08:35 PM
Who knows when it arrives at the stores ? ( B&H could be ).
http://www.popphoto.com/howto/2442/nikon-capture-nx-nikons-answer-to-photoshop.html
http://www.popphoto.com/howto/2442/nikon-capture-nx-nikons-answer-to-photoshop.html
girlfriend short hair styles for men

surabhi
07-23 11:49 AM
Hi,
I dont have attorney and need to respond to RFE. Hence the request
Thanks
I dont have attorney and need to respond to RFE. Hence the request
Thanks
hairstyles Short Men#39;s Haircuts
prasadn
06-22 04:27 PM
My wife currently is on an H1-B visa and she also has EAD/AP based on my I-485 filing. Due to personal reasons she plans to quit her job soon (next 2-3 weeks or so). What will be her status? Should we be filing COS to H-4? Can we get a RFE for proof of her employment when I-485 is processed?
Thanks,
Prasad
Thanks,
Prasad
ndk221
12-06 02:40 PM
Folks,
I just realized that I forgot to add a piece of my employment history to the DS-160. I only realized it once I set up the appointment for H1-B stamping through VFS. I have all the corroborating paperwork (W2, paystub etc.) for that period. Do I need to re-do the DS-160? I already have an appointment and if I cancel the appointment and re-do the DS160 I might run the risk of not getting the date of my choosing. The problem is my existing company is a "successor in interest" of the company I forgot to mention. That is, I got my I-797 from this previous company.
Please not that the facts in the existing DS 160 are true. It is just that I realized that there is a gap that I might have to fill.
I just realized that I forgot to add a piece of my employment history to the DS-160. I only realized it once I set up the appointment for H1-B stamping through VFS. I have all the corroborating paperwork (W2, paystub etc.) for that period. Do I need to re-do the DS-160? I already have an appointment and if I cancel the appointment and re-do the DS160 I might run the risk of not getting the date of my choosing. The problem is my existing company is a "successor in interest" of the company I forgot to mention. That is, I got my I-797 from this previous company.
Please not that the facts in the existing DS 160 are true. It is just that I realized that there is a gap that I might have to fill.
saileshjiandani
12-10 11:07 AM
Any feedback will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Thanks,

No comments:
Post a Comment