Popular Post

Monday, June 27, 2011

quotes about boys

images Attitude Quotes For Boys. my quotes about boys. images Quotes On Boys And
  • images Quotes On Boys And



  • makemygc
    08-17 03:09 PM
    According to Murthy: http://www.mURTHY.COM
    The package should reach today. Not on monday even if the post mark is 16th.

    Even the Matthew OH mentioned that packet should reach today and if you are sending it to PO, it should be picked up today.





    wallpaper images Quotes On Boys And quotes about boys. quotes on oys attitude.
  • quotes on oys attitude.



  • royus77
    06-21 08:48 PM
    If there is a valid I-94 that you can mention on 485 form and if that I-94 is not expired and it is also the latest I-94, then you may be ok.


    What if the I 94 is expired and an H1B extension is filed and still waiting for the Approval ?Will that one will also be rejected or by attaching the receipt copy will be good enough?





    quotes about boys. oys being quotes on oys.
  • oys being quotes on oys.



  • reddymjm
    08-10 09:53 AM
    As I mentioned in my post, I have applied for H1 in India in April,2007and got approval in August,2007.

    My Approved H1 B petition does not have change of status i.e 1-94.

    I came to USA on L1 in Feb,2008 and working till date. and my I-94 is valid till Feb,2011.

    As I want to shift to H1 B,I think I need to go out of country i.e Canada from USA for H1 B stamping.

    My question is:

    If for some reason, I have not issued H1 visa at Canada consulate,
    Is my L1 is still valid and Can I comeback to USA on my L1 visa and I-94? and Can I continue working on my L1 in USA?

    Please suggest me the better approach.

    My objective is to switch to H1 using my old approved petiiton and not want to go back to India for H1 stamping.

    Regards

    As you entered US on L1 after your H1B approval from India, You need to get that H1B stamped to work on H1B.
    Looks like it is a one year old H1B. You should have a valid and strong answer when the officer asks you why you did not use that then or why do you want that one stamped now.

    Best way is you can ask your H1B holder to apply for another H1B COS as the visa number is already counted against the cap. Hope fully you are not outstide the US for more than 1 year after approval.

    If you go to candian consulate and your H1B gets rejected, it is a tough route. As soon as you go to the consulate they will cancel all the existing visas. You can enter the country with an attorney withing 30 days and your company A should be able to do an L1 again or you are out of status.

    I strongly recommend you to go to your home country for the visa stamping until unless you have a US masters degree.

    Need more PM me.

    Good luck.





    2011 quotes on oys attitude. quotes about boys. Quotes On Boys And Girls.
  • Quotes On Boys And Girls.



  • gbof
    10-16 10:13 AM
    This is what I can speculate from logical point of view. There can be an 2nd RFE which is basically seeking more clarification on an earlier RFE. These kind of RFE will be pretty much immediate to the preceeding RFE (within 1 -2 months)

    After that hopefully there should not be any unrelated RFE with the assumption that IO has taken a complete look at the file before issuing a RFE. We do not want a RFE for BC and when that is replied IO sending another one for Medical or Marriage Certificate. We should reasonably assume that IO has taken a good look at the application before sending RFE.

    But we can expect RFE for cases that are current. The reason being most of these cases might be lying with CIS for over 2-3 years before getting current and considering the current state of economy they might issue a RFE for updated EVL to check if the person is still working. That is again just a pure guess no one knows how CIS works in reality

    eb2_mumbai,
    Most your recent postings are logical but still so much red here- I gave you green.



    more...


    quotes about boys. quotes for oys.
  • quotes for oys.



  • number30
    10-19 10:14 PM
    Hi,

    Can anyone share experience applied for PIO at CGI Houston ? I am planning to apply for PIO for my son. Can you please suggest what are the documents needed ?

    Thanks !

    Take duplicate copies of the form. Take your and spouse passports with one copy each. Both you and your spouse needs to sign the form. CGI Houston does not takes the Check so carry the cash.





    quotes about boys. on oys. quotes about oys
  • on oys. quotes about oys



  • admin
    01-05 09:49 AM
    techy,

    Point well taken. We will try to provide as much transparency as possible. But at the same time we need to make sure that we don't give away too much information to the opponents or give away the privacy of the contributors. So we will come up with a way to achieve this. The screenshot looks like a good idea. We will work on it right away.



    more...


    quotes about boys. 2011 quotes about guys that
  • 2011 quotes about guys that



  • gc_kaavaali
    11-14 10:24 AM
    hey fearonlygod,
    Do you want to tell us your employer name? It helps other people...if u don't like u can ignore it.

    I had similar situation where on H1B he was showing different salary...but he was paying less..difference is almost $10000 per year...it is between Aug 2003 and Oct 2004...Can we do anything now?





    2010 oys being quotes on oys. quotes about boys. Attitude Quotes For Boys. my
  • Attitude Quotes For Boys. my



  • Earned_GC
    08-03 06:35 AM
    This is an interesting question and I would like to see the answer on this.

    What happens to these people who can not file AOS in the current time, and change there job based on I-140.



    more...


    quotes about boys. quotes on guys. love quotes
  • quotes on guys. love quotes



  • kirupa
    10-27 06:42 PM
    Added :)

    You should see at least a few hour delay for this is a manual process haha.





    hair Quotes On Boys And Girls. quotes about boys. quotes about oys being jerks.
  • quotes about oys being jerks.



  • uskiwi
    05-19 10:41 AM
    My H1B expired, and they are now just working on the labor certification process, so I have left the country and working outside the US. Someone did tell me that after I have been out for a 12 month period they may get me back under a new H1B. Is this correct? Reason I ask is that I have been out of the US for 4 months, and they seem to be working very slow on my Labor Cert, and I know once the this is submitted I have to wait a further 12 months, so wanted to see if it is viable to get a new H1B. Any thoughts would be appreciated.



    more...


    quotes about boys. quotes about oys being
  • quotes about oys being



  • decastod
    07-23 12:46 PM
    Mine was signed my "R. William" ... there you go again with R sequence.





    hot quotes for oys. quotes about boys. good quotes about oys being
  • good quotes about oys being



  • lskreddy
    07-15 01:48 PM
    Although if you think the share price is going to rise in the future you can buy them and hold them long term until the share price rises above 30 and you make some good money .

    If you think the price is to go up, then you can buy them at current market value of 26 and hold them. You don't have to pay 30 for it :-)

    Options are only valuable if they are more than the exercisable price, if not the paper is worth nothing.



    more...


    house 2010 Quotes For Boys About quotes about boys. quotes about guys that are
  • quotes about guys that are



  • nat23
    07-08 03:44 PM
    Congressman foolish enough to say stuff like that could be Tom Tancredo.

    My bad it was Tom Tancredo.





    tattoo on oys. quotes about oys quotes about boys. quotes about guys being jerks.
  • quotes about guys being jerks.



  • nkavjs
    11-09 08:52 PM
    I did answer your question in my first post and asked you a question on which you replied:
    There is a website called Google. Its amazing in that it is above nationality and responds to every "what is..."
    I'm answering your question, and you are being sarcastic - what do you expect?

    Well friend.. If you are not aware of any specific culture or any nation's tradition in specific, then please dont comment anything.
    Happy Diwali was targeted for the readers who cared to understand it at the first place. and BTW you NEVER answer any of his questions to start with..
    Directing a newcomer to Google search is NOT a intelligent answer if you thought you answered any of his questions..
    Never mind.. I think you got my message.



    more...


    pictures 2011 quotes about guys that quotes about boys. hair t shirt quotes for oys.
  • hair t shirt quotes for oys.



  • rbms
    06-21 06:12 PM
    I would suggest that before you take more interest in her case, first consult with her husband and make sure it is OK with him ;) ;) You know what I mean, right?:D

    Man!!!, This is not in good taste. How do you know he did not consult her husband?





    dresses good quotes about oys being quotes about boys. quotes about oys. quotes for
  • quotes about oys. quotes for



  • pappu
    06-12 04:09 PM
    This meeting is very important especially in light of recent remarks from Sen. Harry Reid. We have to find out more information on the background discussions on this. There is a possibility that either Administration is serious about it and wants to give time for people to come with a consensus or this delay may cost us this year's CIR.



    more...


    makeup quotes on guys. love quotes quotes about boys. 2010 Quotes For Boys About
  • 2010 Quotes For Boys About



  • insbaby
    09-18 06:48 PM
    Two IDIOTS gave me red dots and these comments:

    --------------
    H-1B and working overtime 08-21-2008 11:31 PM ask the doctors who work more than 80 hrs a week

    H-1B and working overtime 08-21-2008 09:58 PM Who gave youa H1 Visa, you dumbo?
    --------------

    I do not understand what was wrong with my question here. I did not know there are idiots roam around this forum and give people RED DOT for no reason. I wish there is a way to know who gave those dots and comments. Get a life you idiots.

    Over time for the same employer is not all an issue. Almost all H1Bs should go thru this and many of them stay at work for months.





    girlfriend quotes about guys being jerks. quotes about boys. oys. quotes about oys and
  • oys. quotes about oys and



  • optimist578
    01-19 07:30 AM
    I-140 Filing date : Nov 2006
    Category: Eb3
    NSC





    hairstyles quotes about oys being quotes about boys. Quotes On Guys Being Jerks.
  • Quotes On Guys Being Jerks.



  • stuckinretro
    02-26 10:21 AM
    You can contact either of the 2 senators of your state. But need to contact representative corresponding to your district.

    But understand that, just because you contact a congressman doesn't mean you miraculously would get your GC. its going to be a long process. Add 3-4 months from the day you contact if the congressional liaison pulls your case for review. If there is a problem with your case they would inform you about it after they review. Note congressman's office cannot tell a federal agency(CIS) what they need to do, they can only inquire on your behalf whats causing the delay. Nothing to do with who is how much powerful.

    Well, I just wanted to throw this out there, since I did not get any definite answer from any forums.

    When in need for I-485 issues, who is better to contact - Congressman or Senator.

    I just want to know the pros and cons of each and maybe this analysis will help others down the line.

    Points to note are:
    1. There are more congressman in a particular state than senators. There are only 2 senators in a state.

    2. Senators are more powerful than congressman (not sure that this power applies for talking to USCIS or not)

    3. Senators and congressman have different terms in office. Hence is it better to contact someone who is going to stay longer, or someone who is up for election soon and hence may help.

    4. For a particular USCIS case, can we contact both congressman and senator at the same time. Is this good.

    Can members throw some light on this based on their prior experience and based on their knowledge.

    Thanks in advance.





    go_guy123
    05-16 08:31 PM
    Hello Friends,

    I am planning to apply Canada PR... here is my status...

    Filed 485... currently working on EAD... no H1 any more... employer didn't extend it...

    1. Should i qualify IELTS to prove english language ability... inspite of having 18 yrs of education with medium of instruction as english?

    2. Since i do not have h1 any more and am on PAROLE status.... will it be difficult for me to prove that i have "real intent" of moving to Canada after getting PR?

    I would appreciate any one who can throw some light on this.

    Thanks,
    Krishna

    If you belong to the 38 occupations , then its possible

    Instructions on which skilled worker applications are eligible for processing (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp)





    zCool
    04-07 05:56 PM
    If the law is changed. All dates will be current. if it's not changed your date from 2005 means squat. There are abt 200K ppl in the line ahead of you.. no way you are getting anything this life.. maybe you can leave your PD in inheritance to your kid born in India :)
    So your GC process shouldn't be a factor.. you got great offer.. leave..!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment